Halmuhnee :D

The Kim's

I was walking , until I finally reached the Kim's residence.

Some of them were gathered outside the house and preparing the things to bring . And taemin saw.

" nooonnnaaa! Your finally here! " taemin shouted and came to me, hugging me tightly .

* this kid XD*

I also hugged him tightly .

And i think i saw Jonghyun glancing at the us.

" noona ! Let's go! " taemin said and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

All of them greeted me and I greeted them back.

I saw myungsoo walking down the steps with a guitar and a bag on hand. And I was surprised!

He was beaten up so bad last night and I can't seem to see any bruises , I mean, SERIOUSLY?!

I elbowed jonghyun." yah, Jonghyun, how come I don't see any bruises on myungsoo's face? "

" it's the power of make up! " key said  passing by who obviously heard my question , he went straight to the van.

* make up?? XD*

Myungsoo , who was about to pass by was , as always wearing that poker face . I remembered his gentleness last night  and I  swear I felt my heart stopped beating for a second when he looked at me! * whatddaaaahh??!!*

" annyeong myungsoo ! Good morning!! " I greeted him cheerfully. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

" what's good with the morning??" he said arrogantly and walked passed me.

Jonghyun giggled and gave me a YOUR SUCH A LOSER LOOK.

* aarrrgghh!! I felt like I'm on fire!! Gentleness ?! Pahh!! Forget it! He's not gentle at all!! I must be hallucinating last night!! Arrghhh* 

" DO WE REALLY HAVE TO GO?!". Eun ah said .

All of us stared at eun ah and I definitely gasped!

The nagger bang hyo jin, who always wear oversized tshirt at home and always look tough anywhere is now wearing a pink dress in a spaghetti strap, with high heels . She was wearing make up and even curled her long hair, and damn! I must say she's so pretty.

Everybody giggled as eun ah came stomping her heels ,looking so irritated and went inside the car .

I nudged Mir " why is she looking differently today? "

Mir started laughing with my question " you'l find out soon" hahaha .

Mir went to the driver's seat . " hyung! Can I drive??" he asked ONEW .

" mir, we don't want to die young okey?? Move. " myungsoo said who was seating at the front.

Mir frowned and faked a cry .  

ONEW took the wheel, while myungsoo was seating at the front seat, I was seating beside taemin. Mir and jonghyun were seating beside each other while eun ah was seating with key who was helping her retouch ( SHE's already looking gorgeous! )

" taemin, your grandma, how does she looks like? Is she nice? " I asked taemin who was sipping his all time favorite milk.

Taemin stopped sipping and was searching for words " Ammmm, she's kind and very caring kekekeke why are you suddenly asking noona?? "

" just curious kekeke, I never met  my grandma , my mom said she died before I was born. " I said sounding a bit sad .

" don't be sad noona! I'm sure halmuhnee will like you kekeke,  u can treat her as your own halmuhnee . " taemin said and wrapped his arm around me giving me comfort .

I nodded and smiled, while jonghyun focused his gaze on us.

-------------------------------------

After 1 hr and 30 minutes of driving , we entered a huge gate. I gazed outside and was lost of words!

The place was almost heaven! There were tons of beautiful flowers  everywhere and there  were gardeners watering the flowers , and the sun seems to compliment  all of the flowers .

" noona! That's our halmuhnee 's house! " taemin said while pointing at the house ------- No! More like a---

" MANSION?! Your grandma lives in a mansion?! " I exclaimed , and everyone inside the car started laughing with my sudden reaction.

" never seen a mansion before? Huh." myungsoo said with his insulting tone .

I just ignored what he said!!

" yeah, she's been living here for almost 68 yrs of her life ." key said.

When we all got out outside the car I gazed at the entire place .

The mansion was well constructed and I'm pretty sure the architect earned billions to design this HOUSE. It was an all white mansion located in the middle of a huge. FOREST!

" you mean?? All of these are your grandma's property?? " I asked still amazed!

" yep" Mir said.

" MY GRANDCHILDREN!! " someone shouted .

She was standing outside the grand entrance with all the Maids and butlers standing behind lining up. She was still standing firm ,her white hair was tied beautifully, she was wearing a red elegant dress and smiled to us brightly with open arms. She's still stunning despite her age .  

Everybody came rushing towards her . Well, except eun ah who was walking lazily .

" HALMUHNEE !!! "  

" welcome back masters and mistress eun ah ." all of the servant said and bowed in synch  .

" owww my wonderful kids! " she said brightly while trying to hug all of them .

And for a moment, I feel " envy " all over .

" annyeong haseyo halmuhnee , I hope your doing well ". ONEW said with his ever blinding smile.

" oww!! My handsome jinki! I'm doing fine . How's school? Are you doing well with the organization ?? " she asked while hugging ONEW .

ONEW nodded. " it's great ."

Halmuhnee gazed at myungsoo .

" oh my charismatic grandson " myu-myu!! " give halmuhnee a warm hug! " she said and hug myungsoo . And myungsoo frowned with the name

* hahahahha!! Myu-myu??!! Is that a cats name or Wat? Hahaha * I forced myself not to laugh.

" I'm fine halmuhnee. Pls stop calling me nicknames , its irritating". He said frowning .

" would you rather like being called " Ming-Ming? Or mumu?! " she said while looking at myungsoo's irritated look.

Okey now everybody can't stop laughing ahaha those names are worser! Hahah and the maids and butlers giggled  to death .!

Halmuhnee squinted her eyes while touching myungsoo's face .and myungsoo tried to hide the pain cause obviously his sensitive bruises where hurting by her touch .

" KIM MYUNGSOO!  Who dared to hurt you ha??" she said and sounded like a tiger ! * okey now I know where myungsoo got his temper .*

BUSTED! And everybody was silent for a while , ONEW was about to talk when ..

" jonghyun punched me. " myungsoo said and glanced at jonghyun.

Jonghyun was shocked for a bit but blended in .

" we'll yeah halmuhnee ! I punched him so hard because he was spouting nonsense around the campus! He said his the most drop dead gorgeous guy in the entire school when it's all a lie!! Hello?? Handsome jonghyun is still alive!! " jonghyun said while pointing himself and showing off.

Their grandma laughed and hugged jonghyun ." ohh, my y jonghyun! How are you? And how many girls did you dated last month ??"  

" 20! Amn no, 21! Yah " jong said sounding proud .

" oww am so proud of you! Keep it up araso?." halmuhnee said  happily .

* HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY ?! *

" halmuhnee , your looking ier that the last time " Jong said and winked .

" we'll you know, I've been working out lately, because all of the bachelors in town are knocking on my door for courtship! I have to look amazing ! HAHAHAHAHA " she laughed . * wow, jonghyun definitely got his confidence from her XD *

" now hugged each other! I don't want   Anyone fighting , all of you got your good looks from me and your grandpa ,Your parents only gave a little contribution ."  XD she said . And myungsoo and jonghyun faked an apology .

But all of us know better XD.

She looked at key who was smiling .

" ohh!! My bumie!! Your looking good, and that accessories matched your outfit well, where did you bough that ? Oh! im gonna give you something from Germany I bough last week! It's a pretty and elegant scarf. " she said and hugged key .

" il go shopping with you next weekend halmuhnee , ! Your dress is pretty too but the green earings just messed up everything, you should have used red earings or white gold, and oh are you taking all your medicines on time? And are you having enough sleep? What about the food? Don't eat too much sweets araso?? " key said with a pause .

* woooowwwwww ! You gotta admire them ! I think key got his fashion sense from her . His nagging talent?! i think il find out soon. Hahaha*

" chincha??? Okey il change it later , and yeah im following what my doctor adviced don't worry much bumie, and stop nagging! You sound like your father !  Oww I miss your father! " she said and hugged key.  

Mir came and yanked key away " yoohhh wazzzupp halmuhnee !" he said in a rap! "halmuhnee ! I brought you a gift ! " Mir said and gave her a small wooden  box . She opened it .

AND A FAKED SPIDER WAS COMING OUT!

" yaahhhh!!! " halmuhnee shouted and dropped the box , while Mir was laughing like crazy . Key hit Mir.

" Yahhh Mir! You almost gave halmuhnee a heart attack you pabo! " key said scolding Mir.

" it's okey bumie, come here cheolyung, you little devil! " she said and hugged Mir. " hey I have a brand new car, want to take it for a spin?" she said and Mir's face lit up.

" REALLY?!!! GIVE IT  TO ME! GIVE IT to ME! " he said jumping .  

She gave him the keys and the control ( you know, the one u use to unlock a car? ) hehe

He walked towards the car not a few feet away and pressed the control

,WHEN HE SUDDENLY FELT ELECTRIFIED ALL OVER! He collapsed to the ground .

I was shocked but the rest was laughing their heads off! ESP. Halmuhnee who was laughing on the ground and slamming the earth!

" cheolyung! You forgot I'm the princess of gags when I was young? I'm always prepared you know! HAHAHAHA "

And all of us laughed with her , while ONEW helped Mir up.

" annyeong haseyo halmuhnee ! " taemin said and bowed with respect .

" owww! My baby Tae! How are you? Did you brought banana milk with you? Will you give me some? " she said while hugging taemin.

" yeh, I brought a box of banana milk " he said cutely .

" gomawo!, now why don't you show halmuhnee your best Aeygo! " she said full of anticipation ! And all the maids came closer .

Taemin scratched his head and smiled shyly, after a moment, he positioned himself and blinked his eyes like a twinkling star and raised his arms and formed a heart and said " sarangheyo halmuhnee ! " he said  sweetly .

All of us screamed and fell with taemin's cuteness . Some of the maids fainted at the back ahaha

While the rest of the boys were frowning HAHAHAHA .

" owww!! My prince of Aeygo taemin! You want to have an Aeygo battle with halmuhnee ?? " she challenged .  

" aneyo, im sure you'll beat me " taemin said while blushing .

" wheres my hyo jin?? " she asked and looked for eun ah .

" here halmuhnee ". Eun ah called . I turned to face her .

Eun ah who was walking lazily earlier was now walking slowly like a princess !  My jaw just dropped to the ground!

While all the boys was covering their mouths and preparing not to laugh.

" annyeong haseyo halmuhnee ." eun ah said and Bowed in a princess like Bow and her LOUD NAGGING VOICE TURNED INTO A SWEET LADY LIKE VOICE .

WHATJUSTHAPPENED??

" same to you hyo jin, bend your kness properly like this " . She said and showed eun ah the PROPER WAY . " and don't slouch , you'll look like a duck walking, stand straight. Chin up. " she said and held eun ah chin.

" now smile sweetly ." she said . Eun ah smiled but...

" no. Not that smile, it's obvious that your faking it . Smile like this . " she showed eun ah a natural smile.

Now the boys was totally laughing! And eun ah gave them death glares when halmuhnee wasn't looking .

Halmuhnee focused her attention me,  since I was the only stranger around.

I looked at her and approached her . " annyeong haseyo ! I'm soo minhae " I said politely and Bowed with respect . I smiled at her brightly with my big dreamy eyes.

But halmuhnee was just looking at me like she'd seen a ghost or something. She was staring seriously I was feelin uncomfortable .

Everyone frowned with her reaction .

Jonghyun waved his hand in front of her . " earth to halmuhnee , are you okey halmuhnee ? "  

" oww, Amm what's your name again? " she asked

" minhae, soo minhae ." I said and smiled.

" she's my Slav-------" ONEW cut myungsoo off by covering myungsoo mouth with his hand .

* THAT MYUNGSOO DARE TO INTRODUCE  ME AS HIS SLAVE?!!! *

" she's our new friend halmuhnee ." ONEW Said cheerfully.

Halmuhnee looked straight into my eyes and smile. " minhae-ishhi, will it be okey if il call you min-min? "

* MIN2?! XD* and everyone was like : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

" Amm yeh" :)

" call me halmuhnee araso?? And welcome to our family ." she said and hugged me tightly .

For a girl who never met her grandmother, I was so glad that she welcomed me with warm, I hugged her tightly and smile , she's gentle and I can feel how caring and warm she is through her hug .

 

" now lets get inside and eat lunch everyone " she said.

" deehhhhhh!! "  

-------------------------------------

DINNING TABLE

All of us were having the most delicious lunch ever in a long elegant table, they were all talking and catching things up. I was sitting in between jonghyun and key .

I was seriously looking at eun ah who was slicing the meat elegantly .

" eun ah is weird today . " I said to jonghyun .

" because she needs to act all prim and proper infront of halmuhnee . " hahaha he said .

" really?"

" she's the only women in the family so she needs to talk, walk, eat like a lady " key said .

" its hard for her since she's a bit boyish and she acts like a head thug around our neighborhood .kekeke " key added.

" and to tell you, you'll never hear her raise a voice around her hahaha" jonghyun said giggle .

" hahaha that would be hard, knowing her , she's always screaming loud . " key added.

" want us to show you minhae ?? " jonghyun asked and I nodded strongly!

Jonghyun looked at eun ah who was slightly eating .

" eheerrmm, yah, eun ah, will you please pass the salt " jonghyun said, ordering eun ah like a boss

Eun ah smiled (fake!) and passed him the salt .

" no, I changed my mind, pass the sugar instead and the pepper".

Now eun ah was hiding her murderous glare behind her hair for halmuhnee not to notice .

" eun ah, will you please pass the ENTIRE PLATE OF LOBSTERS right away! "key said .

Now eun ah was getting pissed off!  

" I only have two hands kibum. I can't get all of them at ones and jonghyun, will you please organize your head properly? " eun ah said in a very low sweet tone when she obviously want to shout all of those words HAHAHAHA .

And the 3 of us started giggling .

" halmuhnee , we would like to go on camping tonight. " myungsoo said

" hmmmm, camping.  Okey but I can't come with you, just take butler Chong with you araso? "

All of us cheered.

"Amm halmuhnee , can I come? Please? " eun ah asked with her lady like Aeygo !

"no darling, we'll have dance lessons tonight araso? "

Eun ah smiled bitterly and said  " yeeh"

And all of us was looking at her with pity but still giggling .

XD. k.