Welcome to B2ST Café

B2ST Café

The last bell just rung and I just woke up just in time. School can be so pushy but I’m not here to whine! I gather my things and left in a flash.

Passing by the busy streets and people my stomach was overheard. I clutch on my stomach and groaned. “I thought that cake was enough I guess not.”

In search for food I saw a nearby café…. B2ST Café. “Sounds good.” I ran into the shop the bell rung of my appearance. I looked around to se all the yummy desserts displayed in the front. I stared at it in awed.

“Looks delicious huh?”

Eh? I quickly turned around. A male was standing behind wearing that same outfit as the scary guy earlier. Heh he looks friendlier though.

“Uh huh.” I smiled.

He chuckled. “I can tell you’re drooling all over the glass.”

I quickly wipe my drool and laughed sheepishly. “Sorry.”

He went behind the counter and pointed to a chocolate cake that has Oreos all over. OMG!

I squealed in delight. “How much is it!?” You ask him hoping is below your budget.

He stood there and thought which made me nervous. Come on please below I don’t have that much. “For free!” He said excitedly.

I jumped up and down. “Yay!” But then stopped. This doesn’t make sense. “What why?”

He took out the desert and grabs two spoons. He went around the counter to a table and called me over. I went and sat down across from him.

He gave me the spoon and I hesitantly took it. Why?! For free?! “Well dig in.” He said boosting me to he was already eating half of it.

“Free why?”

He just smiled and shrugged. “You’re our first customer.”

I slam the spoon on the table. “What I’m your first when did you open?”

“We just open this morning.”

Opened in the morning and no customers? Do they ? Ahem not to sound mean but yeah.

“Come on try it before I eat it all.”

I pick up the fork and cut a little slice. I put in my mouth slowly and chewed it tasting every bit of it. My eyes swoon like flying saucers as I went for more.

“This is yummy!”

He laughed and watched me. “Whoa slow there or you might puke on the new seats.”

I stopped and stared at him. Then he backed away slowly and pointed at me. “Oh no don’t tell me”-

“We?”

He sighed in relief thought if I showered my loveliness on the new seats hehe. “Sorry I didn’t introduce myself. “I’m Doojoon the head of the café here and Junhyung my partner… well.” He glances around the shop probably looking for Junhyung. “He went out.”

I choked when I chewed the last bit. “That scary guy huh?!”

Doojoon was taken back by my outburst. “Scary guy?”

I wave the fork. “Yes I bumped into him this morning at the back alley. He was so scary.” I shuddered.

Doojoon cracked up. “That’s Junhyung.”

“What?”

Doojoon and I turn our heads to the entrance and stood there was Junhyung wearing a frown. Man can he get any scarier appearing out of nowhere like that.

“Come join us!” Doojoon wave him over. Junhyung came slowly and glared at me. I shrunk back.

“You again?”

I quickly nodded and whispered a yep. “Where you go I was so lonely until our first customer came.” Doojoon gave me a wink.

Somehow I feel light headed when he just did that. Junhyung was still glaring at me until he replied. “Looking for workers.”

“No luck.”

Junhyung shook his head. Seeing this made me sad all of sudden. Like it felt he has been through a lot both of them.

I raise my hand slowly. Stupid. “Uhhh what kind of worker?”

“Workers for this shop. There are only two of us. We can’t manage the shop and the customers when there’s a less number of us.” Doojoon said.

Bingo. I just had a great idea. “I can be your worker here!”

Doojoon eyes brighten and Junhyung I swear I saw a spark flying in his eyes. “Really?!”

I smiled. “Yeah.”

Doojoon grab my hands and shook them enough that it would break off. “You’re hired….”-

“Mina.”

“Mina welcome you’ll start tomorrow at 12!”  *Wah I never seen someone so happy. Anyway I’m hired I can make my own money!*

“Hey Junhyung isn’t this great we have another partner!” Doojoon turn to Junhyung but he was gone.

I made a face. Jerk. I didn’t even see him leave. Slick Junhyung slick. “Junhyung awww you don’t have to hide your tears in the back!”

Doojoon smiled at me. “He’s happy too.”

Yeah right…