Hoi Hoi Hoddeok

Gumiho Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8uvUe1RzQ

 

Sunny was happily chirping and munching away at food as I sat next to her on the bus. We had just gotten on after I went inside the SM building to explain to my manager that I needed to go home to get more medicine for my flashbacks. He allowed me since he was pretty scared at what happened yesterday. Lay must've also told him that I was practicing hard all last night since he even said that I could take the whole day off! I was in good mood. No long hours of dancing the same rountines over and over, no sweating, no Hye In! With plently of time to do my homework! And today was a Friday so I pretty much had a three day weekend, (if you don't count the five hour dance session on Saturday.) Still, it felt like a vacation. One extra day off may seem like nothing to most people, but to me it is extremely rare. Thank God I'm not one of those people that are in in or else I wouldn't even have the weekend to myself. I even ate a Hoddeok that Sunny offered me, but only one since I still had to watch my weight. Sunny shook her head in dissaproval. "You're a stick Mi Ho," she says before stuffing more pancakes in her own mouth.

We were almost nearing home. I was almost done my math homework for once. When I get home, I thought to myself, I'm going to take a loooooong nap. Then I'm going to eat ramen. Yes, ramen. Then I'm going to take another nap. This is just too exciting!

"Mi Ho-ah."

"Mm?"

"Did you know that meh Daehdy ith nooaw the mm mahneherr oarahh duh neuu oy glop."

"Sunny. Don't talk with you mouth full. Yeah, I know your Dad is the new manager of the new boy group."

"Soweeh" she says and quickly swallows her food. "Um. You're staying over...like...at our house, right..."

"Um. Yeah. Why else would I be coming with you on the bus right now?"

"Mi Ho-ah, I'm really sorry, but...Minra...Minraiscomingovertomyhouseforasleepoversoyouhavetosleepwithwhatsthekidsname," Sunny quickly stuffed another Hoddeok in .

I look at her confused. "Wait, sleepover? Who? What is who's name?" Then I see a girl on the bus, who has been sitting right next to Sunny the whole bus ride. I remember something Sunny told me, about having some Bio project? And she and her partner were going to have a sleepover? "Ahhh, Sunny! I understand! I have to sleep in the guest room! That's totally fine!" 

Sunny turned to me, surprised. "Mwoh? R-really?"

"Of course!" I said.

"S-so you know, like about everything..."

"Yes, haha, of course I know. My memory isn't that bad." I turned to the girl sitting next to Sunny. "You must be Minra, right? Have we met?" 

Minra stared at me. "Well...just earlier you were yelling Hi at me in the hallways..." she mumbled, confused.

"Haha ok, sure. Nice to meet you! You get to room with Sunny and I'll sleep in the other room, so don't worry!" I leaned in closer. "Sometimes, Sunny sleepwalks in the middle of the night to get food! So if you see her sleepeating, don't be scared." I whispered. She giggled and Sunny glared at me. Then she stuffed a huge Hoddeok in my mouth.

 

 

Tao's P.O.V.

I knew it would happen. I mean I couldn't help it. Everyone else has school so I'm stuck here alone at my manager's house with nothing to do. At first I was busy studying my Hyungs, Noonas, and all these honorifics...like a sunbae. Sunbaenim? Why do I have to add a -sshi or a -nim all the time...sunbae-sshi-nim? Why does everyone call me their dongsaengie if I am their hoobae. Hoobaenim...Do I add a -ie to Seon Nyuh's name? Mrs. Gyun says I shouldn't call her Noona but she gets very mad when I call her Ajumma. I got a headache really soon so I started roaming around the apartment, when I saw the damn thing again.

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. 

So I kinda ended up playing a few scenes...

"Hoi?"

"Hoi!"

When it happened I was grinning ridicuously at the screen. Looove this part!

"Hoy! Hoy! Ahh kekeke." 

I jumped at the sight of Mrs. Gyun sitting right next to me. Was she here the whole time? I quickly reached for the remote control to turn off the TV, but I didn't want Mrs. Gyun to have a spazz attack. So instead, I carefully left the sofa, Mrs. Gyun and the Hoi Hoi couple alone and crept back into my room. I flung myself on the bed. Tomorrow would be the start of an almost never ending training. I had a lot to catch up to since the other trainees had been here much longer than me. Mr. Soo Man Lee had said I had approximately one year before debuting. I was going to be officially introduced to all the members tomorrow too. Might as well get as much sleep as I can now. I closed my eyes and a few minutes passed by. 

Then, the doorbell rang.