My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vL_nWjFTPk

 

Mi Ho's P.O.V.

It's Midnight already. The only other trainee who hasn't left is Yixing. I mean, Lay. Lay is very dedicated to his training and is usually here this late. I had to make up the practice I missed from trying to find Tao who had dissapeard. I look over to see Yixing taking a water break. I was curious so I couldn't help it. 

"Lay Ge..."

Lay spit out his water and stared at me in disbelief. Firstly, I had talked. Secondly, I had remembered his name. Thirdly...I had talked...but in Chinese. Which I only did when it was extremely necessary. 

"Uh...what is it? Er...do you need any help..." Lay croaked out, in Korean.

"No, I was just wondering...where did the new trainee...Tao...where did Tao go..." I said in Chinese. 

Lay stared. I had remembered another name. On the same day. A name I wasn't even supposed to know. "I mean," I continued. "Did he make it in the new group that you're in?" Lay's eyes ogled. I had even remembered the new group thing.

"Y-yes. He was very lucky, but he's living with our manager because his Korean isn' t the best..." Lay finally said back in Chinese. I nodded.

"Xie xie, Lay Ge," and left him alone still gaping in the practice room.

 

Tao's P.O.V.

Mrs. Gyun is laughing hysterically as I tell her what happened today at the practice room.

"Waahhh zhen de ma? What in the world made you say that?" She asks, barely able to breathe. I spot something familiar and point accusingly at it.

My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.

"That. It's that thing's fault I grumbled. The pretty lady in the drama kept saying Oppa, Oppa, Oppaaarrhh." (A/N: Lol. Tao apparently did watch the Kdrama My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.)

"Ahhh, you like that gumiho story? You have to meet my niece! She has that exact name, ahhaha gumiho, gumiho," exclaimed Mrs. Gyun.

I froze.....gumiho.

GuMiHo.

Gu Mihou.

Not again. Why do I keep hearing that name today? But it is my fault. I could have chosen any other Kdrama to watch that day. But I chose this...because the main character sounded like her...and in the end I only watched a few episodes because gumiho was being said everywhere. I sigh. Wushu and Gu Mihou. I have no idea if I love them or if I hate them. I have sweet feelings towards them, but it turns in to bitter, sour feelings in just seconds. I hate sweet and sour things. Oh, but I like eating them...I don't even know now.

I excuse myself and quickly walk to my room, bumping into Sun Nyeo on the way. She is running into the kitchen for a 'midnight snack,' hands out to the refridgerator, as if it contains her soul. She resembles Xiumin a lot, I think to myself. What in the world do I call her? Oppa? I sigh. Laughter of the trainees from this afternoon fill my ears. I'm going to study Korean fomalities tonight. Something like today is not going to happen ever again. I look at the clock. 12:01 already. Guess studying will come later. "I need to get use to the time differences too," I tell myself as I fall into bed. 

Falling into sweet yet sour dreams and nightmares.