She's Back

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6MLGhVYcA

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating a lot this week! I was so busy studying for Finals and subbing EXO-M interviews. Please forgive me, buing buing! xD Weeeeeee double update tonight<3)

 

Whyyyy is this happening to me. And I thought it took girls forever to shop for clothes.

I look down at my watch. If they don't come out if five minutes I'm running away-

"Duizhang!"

My eyes bulged. What is he doing saying that outloud in public. I look around me. Thank God no one knew what Duizhang meant. I zoom back into the store. 

"Buy it for me! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease."

Kris looked worried, almost scared. He was trying to get out of the store like I had, 30 minutes ago. But it was too crowded and Tao was practically holding on to his whole arm. 

"Duizhang, I beg you..." Tao was bouncing up and down.

I cringed. Kris shuddered.

"Duizhang..." Tao grabbed Kris's hand.

Kris looked down at him.  

 

"BBUING BBUING!"

 

I gaped at Tao. Kris groaned. Slowly, he reached into his back pocket. Slowly he took out his wallet. I gaped at Kris. Tao beamed with achievement. 

I still couldn't get over the first time Tao had done aeygo...Aeygo was something I had never done before. I always thought it looked really stupid and whenever someone like Sunny did it to me, it never had any effect. I look back at Tao and Kris heading to the register. Hopefully Tao never does that to me...I mean, how do you get someone like Kris to buy you something?

Now I had to wait again for them to get out of the long line. "Thanks Miho for waiting!" Tao said happily. I rolled my eyes. "Speak in Korean." I say. Tao glared at me. Then he suddenly smiled excitedly again. "Did you buy anything?"

"Uhh, no. I don't have money." Tao ignored my annoyed tone and went back to bothering Kris. I look at the counter we're standing next to, bored. A sparkly ring catches my attention. Hmm...it was really cheap too. I look at Kris holding his wallet.  

"Kris!" 

Kris and Tao stop their conversation and stared at me. Oh, this is awkward.

"Uh...this-" I grabbed the ring. "I really want this. It's so cheap! Can you buy it for me?"

Tao was gawking at me. He had never ever seen me beg someone to buy me something. This was probably my first time addressing Kris too. Well, I had just learned his name like an hour ago...You two dragged me into shopping with you, so I might as well get something out of it.

"Please..." I say. Kris looked tiredly at me. This isn't going to work...I take a deep breath.

"Buingbui-"

"Don't even try." Kris walked away as the line of people moved up. Tao passed by me looking amused, and stuck out his tongue. What? He buys a whole shirt and a....I squinted...what DID Tao get...is that a purse? A Gucci...Nevermind. Kris buys Tao a shirt and a ridicously expensive bag, and he won't even buy me a simple ring. He even interrupted my first attempt at aeygo. 

I leave the store for the second time. Never shopping with these people again. When they FINALLY come out of the shop, Kris had to run back to the dorms because apparently they were having a incoming leader session-training thingy. Serves him right. Tao and I tread back home. What a great way to end a Saturday, I think. All I had done today was dance and wait for people to finish shopping. 

I looked over at Tao, who hadn't said anything once his precious Duizhang left. Why is he only happy around Kris? Ugh, why would I even care. I try to swat away the random black dots clouding my eyesight...

I open my eyes to find myself in Tao's arms. 

"Are you okay?" Tao asked. I look at him, in shock. How did I...

"You just fainted randomly on the street..."

"It's not random." I shove out of his hold and start speed walking home. Needmedicineneedmedicine-

"Hey, slow down!" Tao grabbed my arm so I couldn't walk away. "You can't run away or else you might faint again."

"Oh yeah..." I mutter. We start trudging back home again.

"Are you not eating enough? Why do you faint so suddenly-"

"Hey! It's my own problem so you can stop asking." Tao was taken back by my tone. I hadn't meant to explode like that.

"Fine, I'll stop." He walked away. He was walking away fast.

"Wait...wait for me!" Black dots were in my eyes again.

"Why should I." 

"How can you just drag me where ever you want to go and get everything around you spoiled-" I fall on the sidewalk. 

Tao helped me up halfway. "How can you just give away my sister and have her run away from us," he said in my ear before letting go. I barely caught myself, almost falling again. Are you serious...Now I was really mad.

"I freaking SAVED your sister!" I yell out.

"Then tell me where she is!" He yelled back.

"How would I know? I didn't even know she left!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot! You don't care about remembering anything of importance!"

"You don't even know the whole story-"

"AHAHA YOU GUYS ARE BEING SO SERIOUS!"

Tao and I turn towards the loud voice.

 

 

 

Huang LiLan stood there, grinning at us.

"You two haven't changed at all. Always arguing. Always," She chirped.

Tao and I couldn't speak.

"Buing Buing," she said, giggling. "Can I have a purse too?"