Found Miho

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBvmLNnACM (A/N: Sorry if this chapter is confusing)

 

Miho's P.O.V.

 

I stood there dazed as he ran out, leaving me in my blue dress all alone. 

I kept standing there, untill I heard someone say "Can we sit here?" behind me. 

I didn't even respond. Instead, I silently picked up his cellphone that he left and slowly existed the shop. 

Tao-ah. 

   

      "You lied too."

 

Just a while ago, he was laughing and calling me his girlfriend. Now, he just called me a liar and ran out without me. "Why are you so...bipolar," I whispered, my eyes burning.  I can't cry here. I started walking, hoping it would lead me home. Somewhere. Anywhere.

It was coming back. I hadn't felt it in so long. The stinging sensation in my head, my mind going foggy, my eyesight getting clogged...I stumbled against someone. 

"Watch where you're going!" he yelled out. 

"Jwesong...hamnida," I gasped. I felt my way to the curb and sat down. The world was still moving around in my head. 

 

     "I thought you said most head trauma cases like this only last a few years!" Auntie said. 

     The doctor shook his head. "I said many people continue on with the flashbacks their whole lives. I have no idea why it affects her this much...the fainting, the headaches..."

     "There's nothing else you can do?"

     "Continue to watch her diet...and just make sure she takes her medication." The doctor leaned down again. "Please, will you tell me now exactly what happened?  You can speak in Chinese. I understand."

     I sat there, emotionless. 

     The doctor sighed. "I know she was beat in the head multiple times. That did some damage. But I have a feeling that it was also something else...or someone else."

 

My first flashback...in so long. 

 

    "Miho. Please tell me more."

Mihou.

    "If you could talk, it would help us all."

I know why.

    "Was there anyone that...Miho?"

It was all because of me.

    "I'm sorry, Mrs. Gyun, I don't think I can do anything else."

I understand. 

 

I looked around, scared. Who was intruding my memory?!? 

"Tao-ah?" I croaked.

 

Mihou.

Not this again...

Listen to me. I understand-

No you don't understand! I went through so much pain! It's all your fault! I don't understand you at all either. 

I shook my head around, trying to stop the flow of my thoughts. I was confused and mad... a minute passed by. My mind started to explode again.

Finding Nemo! Cupcakes! I'm Dory! Pandas! I need you, Marlin.

What?!? Look, I know it's my fault. I'm really sorry. I've never took the time to realize that it was actually my fault. 

 

My mind stopped thinking. 

 

Maybe I should stop...we should stop all this...I've been so unfair to you. 

No.

I'm really sorry-

No, you can't...

I can never control myself and even Lay knows you better than me-

No. Please don't.

Maybe we don't belong together-

STOP! Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you. I do...

Mihou...

I need you. For my memory, my reasoning...my sanity. Please... I don't want myself to go away again. I don't want to forget...Please don't leave me. 

 

One minute passed, five minutes, half an hour....I didn't hear anything. I probably looked a mess. Sitting on a curb with a pretty, blue dress while my hair was everywhere and my face was streaked with tears. I didn't care. I couldn't care...

I felt something wet fall on my shoulder. I looked up to see no rain clouds, but a crying Tao. I was so shocked, I couldn't even speak. 

 

I really thought you were going to leave me.

He wiped his face, then smiled at me. I'll never leave you again. Never.

He cleared his throat. 

"I-I need you too. For my own sanity, my love, my life..."

I still couldn't say anything. 

He picked me up and brought me into a tight hug. "I really can't control myself sometimes. I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

"You scared me," I finally said. 

"I scared myself too," he said chuckling. He cupped my face with both his hands, rubbing away my tears. 

Tao scared me again when he suddenly leaned in and clasped his lips over mine. I felt myself ready to kick him, but instead I just let him...let his hands hold my face, let the smell of him fill my senses and even found myself closing my own eyes until he finally let go, leaving me completely breathless. 

 

"I told you I can't control myself," he whispered into my mouth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3