Black Memories

Gumiho Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrvQj2-7SzY

 

I was dripping wet with sweat and panting for air.

I opened my swollen eyes and saw more blood on him. I closed them and slowly tried to stand up. "Zuò xià!" They hollered. I refused to sit down. They wacked my face again and I fell down. "Nǐmen liǎng gè bèndàn! Nǐmen wèishéme hái méiyǒu míngbái ah?" 

Are you really asking why we won't? "Because your Mandarin ss," I whispered.

"Gàosu wǒ. Tā shì zài nǎlǐ ne?  Where. Is. She?!?!?"  

He and I remained silent. No way were we going to reveal where she was hidden.

"Yī."

Don't touch my sister like that. He had said it so confidently a few hours ago. When there was only two of them. But now, there was what, nine? Ten? This was ridiculous. I knew most of them too. They had all taken the same basic lessons from my Father. 

"Er."

That's why they couldn't me. They would hit me a lot but they couldn't touch me. They were still scared of Baba. But now they were all taking it out on...him. I opened my eyes once more. One, two....this was such a long second. We all knew what would happen when the leader says the number three. Why were they doing this? Go get yourself es, idiots. There's no need to do something like that on a innocent little girl. She wasn't even 15 yet.

"Sān."

I closed my eyes.  I prayed for them to be quick at least. But no, they were doing it that way. All of them jumping and stomping in glee all over him. Trampling him. Trampling him to death. I couldn't take this anymore. 

"She's at her Uncle's house! Hidden...in the closet," I shrieked. The beasts turned around.

"She...talked." The leader was staring at me, as if in awe. Then darkness filled his eyes. "Let's go!" He yelled. Six of them followed the leader, towards Huang Ai-yi's house. Three were left to guard us. In case I was lying. 

Which I was.

I've never shown the skills my Father passed on to me. In fact, even my Father himself doesn't know how much I know. He's always too busy teaching his students to even care.

In two minutes flat, I have the three giants unconscious. I walk over to him and picked him up. Began to carry him safely to his house to where his sister really was.

He was crying. "You...you...." he wispered.

"I know, I know, I'm so amazing, thank me later." I grinned. And you thought you fight better than me.

"Mi Hou. How could you," he gasped.

I stopped moving.

"How could you do such a thing...SUCH A THING TO MY SISTER!" I almost dropped him.

"Y-you don't understand! Really! I-I actually-" I stammered.

"Let go of me you bastard!" He threw himself to the ground. Then with his last strength he stood up. He looked at me. And punched me in the forehead. Hard. "I will never. Ever. Forgive you of this." 

I got up from the ground and watched him stumble slowly back home. Uncle Huang's house was rather far off so I knew he would get back home safe. Where his older brother was there to protect him. Where his sister actually was. I couldn't help it as a tear rolled down my cheek. My head was thumping. I need to go home too before they come back...I dragged myself, slowly. My head was killing me. I couldn't see where I was going. I didn't know where I was. "Tao gege...I'm so sorry," I whisper as my mind went black.

 

 

 


 

"Juwireul seoseonggeorimyeo neoui gyeoteul maemdoraah!

Byeonhwaga duryeowo seokkiji motago juwireul geotdeoraaah!
Inyeonui saseure beoreojeo sarameul chaja noraereul bureune...
Baramttara gureumttara sesangeul Tt-tteodoraah...ah....uh......erm......" 
 
 
I close my swollen eyes. Think, I tell myself. THINK. REMEMBER. 
 
 
"Neon!....Neon eodiro gasseulkka nal beorigo meomeomeomeomeomoreuji
neomajeo jeojeojeojeojeo jeomeolli amudo moreuneungoseuro,
tteonagagopaaah! Sarang, ani, sarange gurmjurin naneun eonjena baegopaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!" I gasp for oxygen. 
 
"Woooooaaaaaaahhh Mi Hoho! Waaahhhhh daebak! What a scary fast rapper you've become, although you still forget the lyrics a lot," chuckled Mr. Soon. The class laughed and clapped for me as I walked back to my seat. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to see my cousin and best friend Sun Nyeo, eating pocky of course. 
"Wooooo. Mi Ho. You. Were so. So good." She said between bites. "Mmm, just two years ago you were learning Korean from watching dramas and now you can rap almost as fast as Outsider!" She pouted. "I don't want to go. I'm going to humiliate myself. Again."
"Don't worry Sunny! Maybe you will rap as fast as me without food in you mouth! I'll cheer you on!" We laugh.
"Fine, Mi Ho. But promise me that you will not sleep on my performance like last time!"
 
I smile and turn around as my mind went black.