Secondly

Gumiho Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCTBgEVw6bI

A/N: IM SO DONE exo, infinite, bangtan, b.a.p. and now f(x) omg i'm done lkadjfaadosbugslnd anyways if you can, go and view the chinese drama version cuz it lost 400,000+ views since sm had to reupoad it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYOJaQtwuc <3

 

 

Tao's P.O.V.

I woke up to my cellphone ringing. "Pick it up," muttered Man Choi from the bed next to me.

I blindy picked up my phone. "This better be Mihou," I grumbled. "Wei? Yoboseyo? Weiboseyo?" I said groggily.

"Yah Tao! I need your help!" screamed out a high-pitched voice.

"Minseok?! Why are you calling me at this time..." I moaned. 

"Oh oops I forgot about the time diff- Hey! Did you say you were going to propose to Miho? Did you really? Did it work? Did-"

"Wei!" I grinned tiredly. "I was going to tell all of you anyways and you were all going to be amazed by my story, so just hang up and wait until-"

"Uh dude, I was joking, everyone knows because of Hazel's tweet. You know your fans are like dying? I only need like a hundred more fans or you lose a hundred and then I will officially have more than you!"

"I don't care-eh-eh-eh I have my Mihouuuu."  

Xiumin sighed. "Man, you make me so jealous sometimes. You know Sunny hasn't been talking to me recently because of that Beatles Code thing? And she keeps asking me if she's more important to me or if my fans-"

"Well, which one is more important? Sunny or your fans?"

"B-b-but both are!! You can't just ask me to choose!"

"Look, I had to make the hard decision of choosing. You have to too."

"But I don't want to harm Sunny in any way! You've seen the harassment Miho's been getting! But the good thing is that since she's a celebrity as well, she has all that protection and even lots of support from most fans and the media- Sunny doesn't have any of that! Besides, Mr. Kim will blow if he finds one more member in a relationship!"

"Kay man, I know it , but I'm just soo tired-"

"TAO! I called you for advice!" wailed Xiumin. "You're not helping at all! And this is the only time you're available." I could see Xiumin's pouting face right next to me. 

"Sorray Hyung."

"C'mon, all those times I let you sleep with me because you were scared of the dark? And taking showers together? And-"

"Hyuuunng," I whined.

"Taoooo," he whined back.

Suddenly I heard someone yelling. "Huh? Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh...I think it's Suho again," sighed Xiumin. "He's kinda been agitated the past week. I think something's up with him and his parents. He's constantly on the phone with them."

"Really?" I said slowly, thinking back to last night's conversation with Mihou. 

"Yeah, do you know what's up? He won't say anything to us. He's not getting any sleep either. I'm getting pretty worried..."

"Wait, Xiu, do you know anything about...Hazel...getting arranged for something?"

"Huh? Hazel? What does Hazel have to do with this? Wait, isn't Hazel over there in China? Do you know what happened to her? Why is everyone around me emotionally breaking down? Is it my turn next?" cried Xiumin in fear.

"Hyung, calm down! Nah, I was just wondering. Sorry, my brain isn't really functioning this early," I yawned. "I'll call you later, ok? I promise." 

I rubbed my eyes. "Oh, and about Sunny, you two are doing that thing where you wait for the other person to call, aren't you? Don't lie to me, why do you two always always always do that?? C'mon break your pride this one time and call her. Don't lose the most important person in your life because of dumb excuses, Xiumin. Got it?"

"Okay," sighed Xiumin after a pause. "Thanks man. And sorry for calling you up so early."

"No problemo-" 

"WAIT! TAO! Since Sunny isn't that great at cooking, will she easily be impressed by...like..."

"Try steamed pork buns for a first, ask Man Bum to help, he'll be eager to. BaiBai, Sarang-hae-yoo, talk to you laters, mwah."

I hung up and fell asleep at once.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hazel's P.O.V.

I looked around nervously, tapped my fingers, fixed my hair, tried to breathe. Tried.

My phone buzzed. I looked down to see a message from Miho, with a selca attached.

UNNI!!! HWAITING!! You can do it! Just be yourself, okay? ^.^ I'm so nervous right now too! I'm having my first media conference with Tao! Do you like my dress? FeeFee designed it just for me! Ahhhhh Tao keeps poking me -__- Tell me how everything goes over there! Jia You! <3  XOXO, Mihoho~

I grinned and replied back. 

Xiexie meimei! Jia You to you too! And Tao! You guys can do it :) The dress looks very nice on you~ let me borrow it when you come back!! Tell me everything when you're done too! <3<3<3 Sarang, Hazelel.

Miho believes in me. I can do this. I can. I looked around the private, expensive cafe. They had ordered that it be here, so that there would be no fans to worry about. Well there better not be any fans. I wasn't wearing make-up or even BB cream for the first time in ages. Tao and Miho had demanded for it.

 

I took a deep breath and a deep sip of my coffee. 

Finally, someone arrived and sat in front of me.

"Ah, you're here!" I said, bowing my head politely.

Suho looked down at his watch and sighed. It hasn't even been ten seconds and he's already watching the time.

"So...how was Show Champ? Your back is doing fine, right?" I asked. 

Suho shrugged. "Sure. How was...your thing in China?" he asked back.

"Ahh good. Oh, remember FeeFee? She's going to be our personal fashion designer! Now we don't have to worry about those weird, embarassing outfits they always come up with," I laughed to myself.

"Felia? That girl you always bullied? Didn't she start the whole Tao and Miho controversy?" replied Suho.

"I guess you could say we reconciled," I laughed alone again. "Did you happen to see our live weibo interview?"

"No," said Suho. "How about all the other people?"

"Other what people?"

"All the other people you teased and hurt? Did you reconcile with them yet?" Suho finally looked up at me.

I looked down at my coffee cup. This isn't working.

     "Just be yourself! Your real self! Your real, natural self!...Speak your thoughts, Hazel."

           "Speak your thoughts."

"Suho. I know that you don't want to be here and that you resent being with me." I looked down. 

"And I don't blame you. I mean, who doesn't? I joined SM at a young age with a terrible assentive. It was after I had lost my older sister, the only person I've ever loved and the only person who loved and cared for me. But, she...she was tricked by love and abandoned by it so she killed herself. And my parents didn't give a single care in the world. It tore me apart. I was only seven and I had already given up on the idea of a family, of a mother, of a father. That's why I'm so distant from them and I can't help get you out of this mess. I'm sorry for that...and I'm sorry for everything else too. "

I kept looking down. What if Suho didn't care about my sister? It would tear me again.

"And so, I was a bully and a jerk to everyone because truly, I only saw myself. I was the only person I could trust and believe. I didn't care if other people were having a hard time, I thought that I was the only person in the world suffering and I only felt my own pain. I was selfish and I regret it so much. I-"

"Hazel."

"I was so self-centered-"

"Hazel-ah."

"Hmm?"

"There's something..." he murmured. 

"There's what thing?" I asked.

"On your lips, pabu," his said as he leaned in and wiped my lips clean with a heavy, slow kiss.

I stared in shock as he sat back in his seat. 

"You've been talking with a coffee-mustache the whole time," he giggled.

Suho took out his phone. "Actually...Felia sent me a video only to me yesterday..." Suho showed me the screen. It was the video that the two reporters had shot when FeeFee was interviewing Miho and me. "Plus I've seen you show up to all those even more self-centered guys before...like YoungHo."

"Suho..."

"Don't feel bad just because YoungHo was my friend. I knew he had a problem but I never knew it had gone that far."

I looked down at my hands.

"Hye In, look at me," he commanded. I looked up into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't take the time to understand you and I feel so bad. I felt worse trying to stay mean to you too."

"Wait, if you got that video yesterday, why did you have to be so mean just now?" I whined.

"Yahhh, I was just...checking! Sorry Hazel. I'll make up for it. I promiseee." Suho gave me a pleading smile.

"How?" I asked, trying to hold in my curiosity.

"Well, you need a second person to love you and for you to love, don't you?" grinned Suho. 

 

"Can I be that second person?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH EXO PERFORM AT KAZAN??? I SAW THEM LIVE ON MY LAPTOP AND LIKE CRIEDIED. I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!! THEY WERE AMAZING;; http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x120sph_130717-exo-intro-wolf-national-2013-kazan-summer-universiade_music#.UegpMjBBm3E