Let's get shot

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoZgp-L0wo

 

Man Ban's P.O.V.

I stopped checking Tao and Miho and the rear view mirror. I mean Kim had split them up for three years. I don't even know how. Everytime I tried to schedule something with EXO-M and them, be it a TV show, a radio broadcast, a photoshoot... Kim had always intercepted and sent EXO-K, or only half the members of one group...

I mean they both did wushu, wouldn't it be cool if they had a joined performance or something?? But, no. The public's knowledge of Miho's wushu training was that she only knew the basics, when in fact, she was a master.

What a waste of talent.

My cellphone rang and I picked it up.

"Yesterday's session with Tao was the last, am I correct?" the depression therapist asked me. I looked at the mirror and smiled to see Tao laughing with Miho.

"Yes, mam. He will no longer be needing it." I hung up and nudged Adele, who had already fallen asleep. "We're almost at the hotel EXO-M is staying. Tao will ride with the rest of EXO-M and I'll drive Adele and Miho to the Singles building." 

"Oh...I thought it was at Ceci?" Adele yawned. 

"That was to throw off the saesangs." I replied. Adele nodded.

Tao unwillingy parted from Miho and got out the van. I groaned when I heard faint shrieks in the distance.

"Tamen zhai nai li!!" They are over there!

It was going to be 10 times harder getting to our destination if taxi drivers were stalking us. "Hurry up!" I said to the coordination managers coming into the van. I shut the door as fast as possible and reared out the parking lot, following EXO-M's van that was also zooming away. Please let there not be taxi drivers awake at this hour

 

Tao's P.O.V.

Luhan and Lay had written yet another song based off of Duizhang's sleep talking and snoring.

"Goy mmm Goyy ya gaooo Jesssicah schnnkeee schnnkeee Waaan chan di fuuu chi-" 

I put on my headphones and pretended to sleep. Everyone was cracking up in the car except for me. I was deep in thought trying to remeber my last time encounter with Mr. Kim. "Nan p-"

Xiumin knocked off my headphones. "Come on Tao! You need to contribute! You're the one who shared a room with him!" 

 

  "Nan pogihaji anh-eulgeoya." I am not giving up. That was all he said. He went back to signing papers, completely ignoring my presence.

 

"Uhh ask Chen," I muttered.

"WO YAO QIE ZI HAN BAO BAO!" Chen suddenly yelled. ["I WANT A EGGPLANT HAM BURGER" "eggplant" is used instead of "cheese" when taking pictures, thus causing confusion for foreigners]

Everyone in the van stared in horror at Chen. Even Man Choi who was driving checked the mirror worridly.

"Q-qie zi?" Kris asked. Chen nodded excitedly. "Eggp-" Kris whispered before the van broke into loud howling. 

"B-but everyone says that when taking a picture in China!" whined Chen. "Qie-zi. And then Han bao bao. So that would be Cheese burger-"

"STOP STOP STOP!" Kris gasped.

"Let's let him order next time," Lay said to Luhan, fast enough so Chen couldn't understand. Luhan was wiping the tears from his face. 

"Chen needs a new English teacher!"

"Kris, you fail!"

"I'm saying Nailao [Actual word for Cheese lol] for the next group photo!" 

"What's Nailao?" Chen asked, confused.

"...Eggplant." Kris said, grinning. The van erupted again.

 

I found myself smiling too untill I heard it again. 

 

  "Nan pogihaji anh-eulgeoya." I am not giving up.

 

But how do you-

 

  "He said that to me too."

 

Ahh I see.

So have we proved him wrong yet? Has he given up on blocking us?

Have we? Has he?

 

 

Miho?

Miho??

I sighed and pretended to sleep again.

 

Miho's P.O.V.

"Here. It's your concept for the shoot." Man Ban tossed a folder to us, steering the car with one hand. "Havn't even gotten a chance to look at it because it happened so fast. Should be on the moderate side, considering...you know." He smiled at me in the mirror.

"It better not be that coat theme like last time. I was sweating." Adele said, leaning in so she could see the folder in my hands.

I stared. "It's Singles, Adele." I reminded her.

She nodded. "True, true."

I opened the folder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"It's not a joke," the coordi unni repeated. "Mr. Kim chose the concept, we followed up." Man Ban threw his hands up in the air and left the room so we could change. "Something's up," he muttered before closing the door shut.

I stared at the rack that contained the same clothing items that we had seen in the folder. "We have to....wear that..."

"This is gonna be funner than I thought," Adele smirked.

"We have thirty-five minutes!" The head coordinator called out. "Please be changed in ten. Make-up must be done in twenty. Extra touchups after that. Let's go!"

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The last shoot with the closest concept was probably for Xinlang and Vogue.

Except I was very well covered.

I moaned inwardly and dragged myself to the fitting rooms to change into the "clothes" while Adele, full of glee, skipped into her's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Man Ban suddenly rushed in as we were getting our make-up done. "Apparently Mr. Lee intervened," he whispered to me in Chinese. "And changed the concept to one chosen by the Singles president himself instead of the original one chosen by Mr. Kim." he secretly shoved me a different folder with different concept photos that were rather..............................furry if you would.

"B-but...why?"

Man Ban shrugged. "And apparently after you two are shot with EXO-M, you will be individially shot with Tao and Adele will be featured together with Luhan."

I gaped at Man Ban in disbelief. "You're kidding me...."

"Nope." He shook his head. "Well, take this rare opportunity and...have fun." He smiled at me before taking the folder and leaving to check up on EXO-M. 

"What was that?" Adele asked. Her Chinese wasn't at a level where she could understand our fast whisperings. 

"Oh nothing...just after the groups shots, I will be shot with Tao and you'll be shot with Lu-"

"JUNG MAL?!?!?!" 

I jumped in surprise at the pitch of Adele's voice, causing the coordi unni who was doing me hair to tsk.

"Jwesonghamnida," I muttured in apology. "I mean...Gomenna- Duibuchi." I quickly say, reminding myself that I was China, not Korea or Japan.

Now that I think of it,

if you don't count our SMTown Concerts or official interviews,

I've never really been back to China since that day Mama and Baba let me fly away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

~heehee let me remind you of what Singles looks like~

oh and this one~

Ohohohohoho I wonder what EXO-M, Adele and Miho's concept will be? ;)