Hazed

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPPseD0AyQ

 

Mi Ho's P.O.V.

I woke up before the alarm clock and found myself staring right at Tao. 

He even looked mad sleeping. His eye bags were even heavier than yesterday, if that was possible. They'll just get heavier with his crazy schedule- as heavy as gucci bags, I think to myself. 

(A/N: I think I had too much fun making this pic...)

 

Wait. Why am I just lying here staring at him. AND WHY IS HIS ARM AROUND ME. 

I jumped away from his embrace, off the bed, and out of the guest room. I splattered cold water on my face to fully awaken myself. Then I went to take some medicine before getting ready for morning practice. 

 

 

 

We opened the front door.

We walked in.

He stopped.

I almost tripped over him.

He stared.

I tripped over him.

"Uhh...What are you looking at." I was on my knees and looked up to see Hye In taking up the wall again. "Oh...what...she's in a new shoot like every week now. Um, you don't have to stare." I rolled my eyes. 

"Who is she..." Tao whispered.

"Why do you care..." I say annoyed, getting back on my feet.

"Well if he's curious, you should tell him."

We turn around and Hye In is facing us. She smiles. "Hey you. You're Tao right? I'm Hye In. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand and Tao took it.  "I've been here for six years. If you have any questions, just ask me." Again, she smiled. Tao's hand and Hye In's lingered together for a while before they let go.

"So I noticed that you were paying attention to my new photoshoot? Would you like to see some more pictures of me? They're all down by the studio. I'm a professional model, by the way." 

"No, we're fine," I cut in. "Tao is new so he has to get down to the practice room as soon-"

"I was asking Tao, not you." She gave me a you-open-your-mouth-again-and-I-will-make-your-life-hell-even-though-it-already-is face. She turned back to Tao and batted her eyelashes. "Oppa, I really need some help moving things around at the studio. And I'm too busy to move it all, so pleeease help me!" She pouted. 

My eyes went wide. I had seen the collection, more of gallery, of pictures before.

"Yes. I help you can too yes."

I turned around at Tao. Did he just...but Hye In was already taking his arm and leading him to the damn studio.  She was blabbering stuff to him which he probably didn't understand a single word of. I shook my head around. Why was I even this frustrated? Shouldn't I be happy that he wasn't stalking me around anymore? I reluctantly began walking towards the main dance room. I stopped. I bet Hye In was going to make Tao one of her little personal slaves.

And some of those pictures....Tao really should not be seeing.....

I run back towards the studio room. 

 

Tao's P.O.V.

Eun Hye In.

Was the most beautiful person I had ever met. Her flawless face...her flawless body....I was expecting to be welcomed in this building by snickering faces from those who had heard my silly mistake yesterday. Instead I had met - I looked up - The most beautiful person I have ever met in my whole-

"Yah. Are really just going do everything she say? You know you're pratically asking to be used by her?" Mi ho awoke me from my day dream.

I suddenly remembered I was supposed to be hanging up new pictures and taking down old ones. And not staring. 

"It's my choice if I want to this or not." I said defensively, pinning up the ELLE girl photo. "And I choose to."

"So you're just gonna let her control you, so that you can see pictures."

"?!? What ? Look at this! She's an angel!" I pick up a random pic from the pile next to me.

Mi ho's face became -__-.

I looked down at my selection.

Oh...

"Er...not that one, look at her face in this one..." A picture fell on the ground. 

My face turned red. "See...pretty face..."

Mi ho snickered. "I don't think you're looking at her face. I never knew you liked girls like Hye In."

"Hey! Don't talk about her like that. Y-yeah, I like girls like her! What's wrong with that? She's not rude like you-" Oops, I didn't mean to say it like that...

Mi ho rolled her eyes. Then she grabbed my arm, marching me out of the room. 

 

Mi ho's P.O.V.

With my free hand, I grabbed some kid walking down the hallway.

"You." WhatshisnameWhatshisname "Kyungsoo!"

"You mean D.O." I heard Tao whisper behind me.

I ignored him. "Take these and put them up in the photo room."  I snatched the pile of pictures Tao was still holding and placed them in D.O.'s arms. He O_O me. "Hye In's orders," I say. D.O. nods knowingly and walks to the room while shaking his head. "See? Trainees that have been here for a while and know what they're doing don't fall for people like Hye In," I hissed. 

Then I pushed Tao away. Farrr away from Hye In, pictures of Hye In, Hye In on walls, Hye In in Ceci, Hye In the Hye In! I had had more than enough of her. And it was only 5:01 in the morning. 

 

Holy crap, it really was 5:01. 

 

"We're gonna be late!" I scream. Tao and I dash as fast as we can down the hallways. "We are late!" Yelled Tao. We stood panting outside the doors.

"But..." gulped Tao, "I don't think we have too much too worry about because it appears that only Rino is in charge. I mean, D.O., Hye In and some other trainees were roaming around the hallways just now." I looked up at him astonished.

He was right...if it was Rino, Greg and/or that Russian dude was all in charge today, there would be no one in the halls right now.  But how in the world did he know stuff like that already? Wow...he has a really good memory.

"Excuse me," we hear D.O. mutter as he opens the door. Hye In had her hands on his shoulders, as if massaging him. D.O. looked very uncomfortable, and was obviously trying to escape. She quickly took her hands off and straightened her hair when she saw Tao. I looked over at him wondering if he had even seen that. The way Hye In treated everyone. But he seemed too captivated by her beauty to notice anything. I huff and push Tao inside right after D.O., not wanting Hye In to place her hands all over Tao. I felt a painful pinch behind me from Hye In. 

"Heyyy here we go!! Now that everyone's here so let's get this started!" Hooted Rino. I smiled at how chill Rino was. "Hokay, Hye In, Sammie and Miho! You three lead the girls over here." Hye In automatically took her place at the very front. "Wow, I'm pretty sure Rino said three not one," Sammie whispered too me as we stood behind her.

"And on the other side! Kai, Lay and Xiumin! You three lead the warmup dance. Ahh Tao! You stay in the back with Chen and just follow everyone in front of you! After warmups, we will split into our seperate groups! You all know where you belong so...let's go!" Rino pressed the play button and the dance room was filled with Rino's crazy remixes. I loosen myself up, enjoying this combined warmup practice since it was rare. I peeked behind me at the other side of the room to see Tao trying to follow the moves of Kris and Chen. Turns out I didn't have to worry about him missing stretches, he was a really fast learner. Hye In bumped into me, which brought me back to the dance-reality. "Watch where you're going!" She rasped at me. "And next time don't miss stretches," she added. "Sorry," I say and step back a few spaces away. Since when did she take notice of me missing stretches?