Double Date?

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVBzdZYqWk8 <-- such a cool remix of History and Stronger!

 

 

As we sat down on the seats, Tao made sure I sat next to me so Lay sat facing us. "What would you like to drink?"

"Just water," Lay answered. 

I picked up the menu and started reading. Wow, so many choices...

"You can read Hangul?"

I looked up. "Yes..."

"Really? Oh, I wish I could."

"Wait, how do you order food if you can't read Hangul?"

Tao laughed. "I've been here so many times with Xiumin and I just get what ever he gets. So I have like half of the dishes memorized!" 

"Yeah, same," said Lay.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they did. 

I looked at Lay. "Can't you read Hangul? You've been a trainee for quite a while."

"A little," he admitted. "But see, we don't go to school here and you do," he pointed out. 

I nodded. That was true.

The waitress arrived at our table and handed out our drinks. I just let them order, and they got Buldak, Dak Galbi, spicy Baozis....uh oh why was everything so spicy. 

We were waiting for the food and talking about the choreography from yesterday.

"Puhahaha did you see Kris dance?!"

Tao shook his head. "I was at the nurse." 

"I saw some of it...Kris looked pretty awkward," I commented.

"Yeah, I don't know why they went with hiphopping...today he actually asked me to teach him breakdancing!"

I cracked up. "Breakdancing? Kris?!"

"What does he want me to teaching him next? Ballroom dancing?" 

"I told you we should've put Duizhang in our group!" Tao suddenly whined. 

"Then what would've happened to Chen? I actually want to see you teaching them any basic wushu move!" I said, annoyed.

"Fine then! I'm teaching both of them!"

Lay and I laughed as images of Kris and Chen flipping around popped in our heads.

"We'll see about that...good luck, Tao." 

 

The food arrived, steaming hot. 

Lay and Tao immediately started devouring the food. I stared.

Lay came fron Hunan so he was probably born eating spicy food. And I remember always giving my spicy food to Tao when we younger...actually whenever I didn't like something, I always gave it Tao since he liked to eat almost everything. I smiled at the memories. 

"You gonna eat?" asked Lay, stuffing chicken in his mouth. 

"Oh, yeah..."

Hmm. The noodles that went with the Dak Galbi don't look that bad...I carefully put some in my mouth. Hothothothothot....I washed it down with my glass of water.

Spicy food + ice cold water = stomachache, I reminded myself. I decided to just eat the rice...when I realized I had just put the leftover noodles on Tao's plate. Oooooooooooooooops. I didn't even realize it, it was completely unintentional. And Tao had just gobbled it up, as if it was normal.

I blinked. He really didn't notice that? Ok...that's conveniant, I guess...I went back to eating rice. 

"So how is school going for you?" Lay asked me. "I don't know how you have time to do homework."

"I don't."

"That ...Well, do you know how to differentiate now?"

"Kinda, thanks to- Wait how do you know?!"

My eyes went wide at his knowing smile. "IT WAS YOU?!?"

"What's going on?" asked Tao, confused. 

"You're such a life saver!!! You saved me so much sleeping time...except I never learned anything since you never show work," I said. 

"Oh sorry, I should work on that," laughed Lay, scratching his head. "I use mental math all the time."

"Woow, you're soo smart," I breathed. 

"I think we're done eating! Let's all go home now!" Tao exclaimed. He grabbed my arm and fled the restaurant. "Bye, Lay Oppa!" I yelled as we left him alone, sitting by himself in shock. 

"Oww Taoo," I said as we got outside.

"Sorryyy Mihooo," he said letting go and almost shoving me into someone. 

"What was that for?" I kicked him, but missed.

He laughed and started tickling my stomach. I couldn't help but laugh like an idiot. "Stooop!" I tried pinching his arms away.  

"Ouch!" he yelped. 

"That's what you get!"

"Watch it-"

This time I actually collided into someone.

"Omo, I'm so sorry-" I looked up. 

 

It was LiLi.

 

"Oh, hi..LiLi," I said. 

"Hi Mihou," she said back, glancing at Tao. 

"Uh..so what are you doing here?" I said, aware of the tension between LiLi and Tao. 

"Nothing much. What are you two doing? Are you on a date?"

"No," I said as Tao said "Yes," at the same time. 

LiLi laughed. "Ok...but I think that's against the rules."

"What rules? Why would you pretend that you knew any rules anyways?" Tao spoke up. 

LiLi smiled, and pulled out a pile of forms. 

"Guess what guys? I'm joining SM."

 

 

 

Tao and I entered the house just in time to see Sunny puking all over the floor.

"I'm not a good cook..." she whispered.

Auntie was running around the place, screaming. 

Tao and I looked at each other. This meant that I couldn't sleep with Sunny, which meant only one thing. 

Tao and I had to sleep on the same bed. 

Again.

Wow, Thanks Sunny. 

 

...And why is Tao smiling like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for not updating, Chen decided to take away our electricity. I'm currently at the library right now lol.)