Exceptions

Gumiho Flashback

^O__O Crystal is so gorgeous <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9LOFXwPwC4

 

The clock read 5:42 AM. Uncle was still on Guideline #21 and I was trying my best not to doze off. I was dressed in my school uniform, ready to dash to the bus stop once this session thing was over...

So I guess this was how it was going to be? On a typical day I would be in my practice clothes though. I looked down at my daily schedule once again.

 

5:00-5:14: Stretches/Warmups Argh I have to get up at 4:30 everyday....

5:15-6:30: Morning Practice Um WAT. EXO had morning practice every now and then but DAILY Morning Practice?!?!? 

So I'm guessing in this empty time frame, we have to 30 minutes to shower, change, eat breakfast(?), run to the bus, do leftover homework on the bus, run to the school, run to class, all in 30 minutes... 

At 7:00: Members who attend regular school should be in class, members who partake in special tutoring offered at the SM Academy Educational building should be attendent. Maybe I should just switch to being tutored here....I've never even been to the educational side of the building. I know that Hye In, Tao and other trainees went there...all you did was learn things that would be benefical to your musical career. So instead of Chemistry or Calculus AB or World History AP, you'd have Guitar Lessons, Music History and maybe learn another language (that was either Chinese, Japanese or Korean. Sometimes English.) But the way Uncle looked at me was he was informing us of this option, clearly showed that it was not an option available for me.

2:45-3:00: Stretches/Warmups Hold it. Finding out how to get from sixth period to here, changing into practice clothes and then getting to the dance studio in 15 minutes was the question.

3:00-6:00: Dance Training

6:00-7:00 Either Vocal training or Independant training I would go to rapping sessions and/or wushu training, depending on the day.

7:00-7:30: Dinner

7:30-8:30: Breaktime (Doing homework is advised.) Oh wow, on Tao's schedule this was marked as "Digestion Time." And UM ONE HOUR IS NOT ENOUGH.

8:30-11:00: Dance Training

11:00-11:30: Preparation for sleep and school

11:30: Lights Out Five hours of sleep.

 

Who was I doing this for again?

 

"...Guideline #22. No dating." Uncle announced. There was a moment of awkward silence. 

Uncle squinted at the description typed underneath it. "Um actually, this is also one of those policies. Like the dieting issue I just mentioned, this one if for the group to discuss and decide on. Some of you may have been in previous relationships and that is fine, just remove as many photos online as possible. This isn't just for your image, but also to protect the other person's privacy. If anyone is currently in a relationship..."

I felt eyes land on me.

"...that is fine depending on what you guys decide on." He turned to the next page in his packet. "Remember, once you debut, dating is forbidden as well as probably impossible because of no time and too much media and fans. But I would suggest banning it now, since this is the time you need to focus on and concentrate." Uncle flipped a few more pages and began reciting more rules mono-tone.

For the group to discuss and decide on? 

Uncle's face lit up when he finally reached the last page. He stuffed the huge packet in his suitcase. "Now you guys will be voting for the leader as well as what diet plan to follow, deleting social networks, deleting certain pictures, relationships, etc. Um, leader first..." he began passing out papers and pens to us. 

I stared at my sheet of paper. Hmm Adele seemed like a good candidate. She knew so many languages...  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

I stared at the almost-filled board.

 

VOTE 1:

Adele: 2

Hye In: 1

LiLi:

Miho:

Sammie: 1

Shenny: 2

 

VOTE 2:

Adele: 3 

Shenny: 3

>>This will be decided by either Soo Man Lee or a later vote

 

Unanimous: Cellphones taken away week before debut

 

Diet Plan:

800 calorie <- This is you Hye In, isn't it

Hye In is crazy <- who wrote this

Everyone on their own

2/3 cup diet

SNSD low calorie diet

Anything except for what Hye In says <- wat

>>keep to low calorie foods like brown rice, broccoli, chicken , salad, sweet potato, tofu, cherry tomatos, oranges, etc.

 

Social Networks: 

Me2day (delete excessive pictures and posts, follow very few people)

Weibo (delete excessive pictures and posts, follow only group members)

Twitter (will be an option after debuting)

Facebook (fine Sammie, but why are you tagged in 1,198 pictures...)

Tumblr (as long as Sammie and Adele keep these private...)

 

Uncle waited for Sammie and Adele to stop laughing. "What's tumblr?" I whispered to Sammie. "My life," she gasped.

Uncle cleared his throat. "Now. About dating."

Uh-oh.

"If anyone of you have visual evidence online of a past relationship, please delete it immediatly. Now, let's vote on whether we can date before debuting. Remember that if you date, it affects you, the other person, as well as your whole group. In fact, every decision you make will affect all your group members."

Everyone around me leaned down and starting writing.

I looked down at my last slip of paper and suddenly remembered who I was doing this for. 

 

I was doing this for Huang ZiTao.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry the this chap is so short and boring :[ and talking about tumblr, i have a new url hehe jonginsideofyou. don't judge me :3