Joo Ma Ha

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Gwr-iz55I

 

No One's P.O.V.

All 12 of them stood there in shock. They had been called up here....to be told that? Tao looked around. He could see confused, even worried looks in some of their eyes. 

"Yes, all 12 of you standing here are the official members for the incoming group E X O. Congratulations on making it this far. I have decided that you will all make a succesful group to follow your sunbae's steps. A few new adjustments have been made...Soo Man Lee has decided that EXO will be split onto two groups."

Mr. Kim's speech rang through each person's mind. 

EXO-M.

EXO-K.

Seperate...but one. 

Young-min Kim finally finished sorting the papers. "Here, the names for who will be in which group will be read by Mr. Gyun. I have to go catch a meeting, so good luck to each and every one of you!" EXO and Mr. Kim bowed politely to each other and he quickly left. Mr. Gyun, just as shocked as everyone else, cleared his throat and read the first name. 

 

Mi Ho's P.O.V.

Tao had always been super clingy. I thought he had lost the habit but Tao was still his old self after all these years. A month had gone by and I slept in the dorms during the week, and with Sunny on the weekends. The first half week, Tao just followed me around and kept asking me silly questions, but in no time he was hanging around with EXO, shopping with them, eating out with them. For once I was actually paying a lot of attention to their names. It was so confusing though...first there's 11 of them. Second, even with the new names and all, they kept calling each other their real names all the time.   

"Aishh Mi ho!"

I was interupted from my thinking by Hye In, who came storming in our dorm. I prepared myself for a full out rage screamo about how slacky I was or something, but it turns out she just wanted someone to rant to. You could say I was the closest thing to a friend for her, if you don't consider her little slave minions. My mind was drifting away. She was whining about how she didn't know if her group was also going to be split up, and that she better be the leader of the K one or something. 

"...Then there's a chance for someone like you to be a leader too!" She glared at me.

I blinked.

"There should only be me. This is not fair. If Soo Man Lee makes us split up too, then I won't get all the attention." She moaned. Her phone started to ring. She picked it up and looked at the screen. Her face brightened.

"Oppa! I missed you so much!" 

I quickly walked out the room. I almost wished we had more early practices this week; I had heard Hye In say just that one sentence a bajillion times in five days. 

I pushed open the door to the main dance room. 

"Joo Ma Haaaa!" Tao wizzed by me. What the heck were they doing...."Joo Ma Ha! Joo Ma Ha!" Yelled the rest of the EXO members, imitating Tao. Joon Myung was cracking up, holding on to Tao's cap. Okay then...I'm going to ignore these freaks...I sat down next to normal Chen and Lay and started stretching. 

"Wo xi huang...chang ge. Tin...teen...yingyue..." stuttered Chen.

"Ting. Ting yin yue." Lay corrected him. I nodded my head in approval, then stopped. What did he just say... I looked up. Lay and Chen continued to talk about favorite hobbies...in Chinese. I looked across the room. Luhan was teaching Xiumin how to order different types of steamed buns...in Chinese. The bubble tea kid kept on tugging at Luhan and Luhan kept telling him to stop...in Chinese. Tao was still transversing....in Chinese. With Cris? Kris? While yelling at 'Joon Myung Hyung,' or should I say 'Joo Ma Ha'...to give back his cap...

"Duizhang! Help me!"

"Yah! Wei! Duizhang! Over here!"

"Duizhang! What's the name of that JJ Lin song again?" 

The tall-scary-hot-Chris-Cris-Kris guy turned around impatiently yelled "Be patient! Just ask Lay! He's the JJ Lin fanboy!" He started saying stuff in Cantonese.

I was sort of freaked out. 

Half of EXO were hollering in Chinese. 

Two of them were singing a JJ Lin song. 

And this Duizhang?!?! What?!?

Everything was going on like this while Tao's cap was flying around and the other newy trainee kept on flipping the lights on and off. 

(A/N: Lol this reminds me...I made a EXO teaser just for Bacon...you guys should see it :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHTg2ETX80)

I started feeling a little light headed - and I had already taken my daily limit of medicine. I rested my face on my knees. 

"Baekhyun! Quit it with the lights!" Lay yelled over his shoulder. 

Baekyun grinned and caught Tao's flying cap instead. "Over here Taotao," he said. 

"Yahhh Bake Ha Ha!" Tao hollered. I rolled my eyes at his pronunciation, head still on my knees. Man, my eyes were getting sore from rolling around so much. Baekhyun Hyung. Not Bake Ha Ha. Joon Myung Hyung. Not Joo Ma Ha...

"Come and get it," sang Baek. "I know Hapikido."

"Well I know Wushu."

I lifted my head up. 

EXO glanced at each other, grinned, then started chanting for a show-off. 

Hapkido v. Wushu. 

 

 

(A/N: Yes, Bacon had Hapkido listed as one of his hobbies. And EXO were also told that they were being split up into EXO-K and EXO-M pretty late into their training. They trained for the majority of the time as one.)