Breakfast'sready

Gumiho Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QejtUUg4TwI

 

I walked LiLi back to her own house, even in my condition. She lived in a small, rented apartment on the top floor.

"You don't have to go all the way upstairs, Mihou." She whispered. I nodded and turned to leave, but she grabbed my arm.

"Don't worry about what Tao said...he's always had problems getting his feelings out ever since...Ever since...." She looked away.

"Ever since what?" I asked.

"N-never mind. Go back home and get some rest. You really need it."

"You too."

We hug each other one more time. I smile at her and head home right as all the night lights turn on.

 

Tao's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" I jump at SunNyeo standing behind me, eating Poolppyang. 

"Uh.......nothing." I mutter. I quickly go back to facing Mr. Gyun's computer.

"You have a weibo?" Now SunNyeo was right next to me, squinting at my posts. "Wooooow. You use that thing a looot. Miho made me one, but I dunno how to use it." She munched her bread some more. "And are those...selcas?"

"Uh, yeah...." I said, getting kind of annoyed. She kept standing there.

"Why are you deleting so many posts?" She asked. I didn't answer her. "You have a meimei?" I was about to tell her to go away when I realized....

"You can read Chinese?!?"

"Miho taught me a little." She said proudly. "I know Baba, Mama, Meimei, Jiejie, Didi, Ge-" She squinted at my screen again. "Did I just see...You have a Gege too?"

I sigh and get up. "I'm going to sleep now, SunNyeo. Good night."

SonNyeo nodded. "Wan an. And you can just call me Sunny, you know." She headed back to the kitchen. 

I looked up at the clock. 11:12. Might as well sleep. I had practice even on Sundays. I yawn and head back to my room.

 

I was awoken by the sound of the front door being opened. Who would be coming in the house so late? Was it a robber? Something heavy landed on the floor followed by a quiet "Ouuww." I close my eyes in relief. It was just Miho. Miho... I opened my eyes in shock. 

Why is Miho coming home at one in the morning?!?!?

 

Miho's P.O.V.

Sunny was yelling in the kitchen with someone about not adding enough sugar into the shifan. They were going on and on. "Okay, okay I don't care! No that's porridge..there's a difference! Wher's my- stop! No touching! Noooo you can't! Rumnasdjfask IT'S MIHO'S!!!" I finally opened my eyes...to find myself on Tao's bed. 

Tao barged into the room, holding a steaming hot bowl, but suddenly stopped when he saw me propped up. "She'sawake." He whispered in Chinese before running back. 

He came back in a few moments later, now with a tray of the steaming hot bowl that appeared to be shifan or porridge. "Breakfast'sready." He said in one breath, placing it on the bed, before running out and slamming the door. Five seconds later he opened the door again. "Mianhae, I meant to say that in Korean but I forgot so duibuchichesu." The door slammed. Two seconds later, the door swung open once again. Tao ran in, carrying a chair with him. He placed it in front of the bed and sat down, determind.

"YOU."

"Me..." 

"Are going to eat all this." He waved his arm to the tray placed in front of me.

"Uhh-"

"Oh no, you shall. I will watch you eat every sing- no, I'm going to feed you."

"I don't think that's going to wor-kaskdjflawkefjaskjflf." I gulped down the shifan-porridge. "Toooo hot-" Tao ran out and came back with a glass of water. I took it from him while he proceeded to blow the bowl of mush. "Um, can I ask why are you doing this?" Tao stopped blowing mid-way and stared at me. "...Can I also ask why I'm on your bed right now?"

Tao sat up. "Oh, well you see, you came in really late and I felt bad that you were sleeping on the couch-"

"Why is it bad if I sleep on the couch."

"Er..it's just not- I didn't want you to hurt your back, I mean, who wants to sleep on the evil couches, so bad-"

"Tao."

"Miho..."

"What's with all your mood swings? You're happy then mad then happy again...."

Tao stared at my sudden question.

"Am I like that?" He asked, scratching his head.

"Um yeahh. Like, all the time."

"Oh..."

"You should be happy more."

Tao looked at me for a few awkward moments before shoving another spoonful of mush into my mouth. 

"You should eat more." He replied.

"I-"

"You need to eat more." He said, shoving a even bigger spoonful of mush into my mouth. 

I give up and just let him feed my breakfast of mush to me.