Panda couple

Gumiho Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVgnq7_XEfg

 

"Wow, you have so much energy today, Miho." Panted Rino. Even she was dripping with sweat. Rino called for break and we left to go change into dry shirts and get water.

"This is my fourth shirt today." Mumbled Heimin as she switched shirts. 

"Do you have another one?" I asked her, rummaging through my bag. Heimin shook her head. I heard Sammie say "Sorry, nope," before I even turned to her. I looked over at Hye In who was impatiently waiting for everyone to come back. She was standing there, perfectly dry. Does she never get sweaty?

I give up and zip up my bag. I start walking back with my shirt still sticking uncomfortably to my skin. 

"Here you go!" A shirt magically appears in front of my face. 

I look up to see Tao beaming at me.

I raise my eyebrows. Tao has been creepily protective of me today. First with the huge breakfast, now this...But okay...better than him glaring at me all the time?

"Gumawo..." I say slowly, walking back to the bathroom to change. Before heading out, I pause in front of the mirror. The shirt had a big, cute panda printed on it. Oh my Tao. How very fashionable of you. 

I open the door to the main dance room and find EXO members sitting with the trainees I train with, looking up at Greg. Okay...what's going on...Since when did EXO get in here...I'm kinda scared.....

"Everyone listen up." Greg said. Everyone silenced. "We will be having a dancing assignment. EXO members and the other trainees will pair up to form groups two or three. We will be having a dancing contest!" Greg caught sight of me. "Actually...it will be like this. Every group will have a specific type of dance. HipHop, Break, Ballet, Popping...but wushu will also be included."

Wow, Thanks. I actually wanted to partner up with Lay or Xiumin or someone else....but now I kinda, hafta WAS REQUIRED to pair up with Tao. I didn't even have to move and I already found myself pushed against Tao in a matter of seconds. "Alright first couple! I mean group," chuckled Greg. He turned to face everyone else. "Remember that this is first come first serve. Wushu is now taken. No one else can choose Wushu. No more Wushu. Wushu is for the panda couple here. ByeBye Wushu. Wu-" 

"I think they got it." I say to Greg, rolling my eyes. WTH does he mean by Panda couple anways? I sit down next Tao and face the dance room. One good thing being pre-set out was that I didn't have to be in this mess in front of us...

Kai and Lay were literally surrounded by girls. Hye In and Sammie were surrounded by some of EXO. Lay finally yelled out "XIUMIN HYUNG IS MINE!" Which cracked everyone up. Second couple down for popping. 

Heimin was really good with breakdancing so she, Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined together for breaking. Hye In finally chose Kai, but Kai brought along D.O. I heard Hye In calling for ballet. D.O looked sick. Sehun wouldn't let go of Luhan so they joined with another trainee. Did they just choose jazz dance?!?! Rino and Greg looked scared at their selection, but no one did anything since Sehun was so happy. Suho also paired up with two other trainees and took Modern. At the end, Kris, Chen and the last three trainees were left staring at each other. I tried my best not to laugh. Tao nudged me.

"Can we have Duizhang in our group?"

"Does he know wushu?"

"I can teach him!"

"It's not going to-"

"Miho. Please. I beg you..."

Nononononononononono Miho stay strong-

"Okay! Let's go with Kris! Chen! And....Adele!" Shouted Rino, saving me from Tao.

Greg looked at the three. "Uhh and what do you three choose..."

"I guess Hip Hop." said Chen. 

Chen would be fine with hip hop as well as Adele...but Kris doing hip hop? Could not wait to see this.

"We will begin choreo tomorrow!" Shouted Rino. "And...since everyone is in triples, Greg and I will be joining the two pairs...." She looked over to Tao and me. "Um the other pair...wushu pair...you guys are on your own." She smiled to us and gave us a thumbs up before running out the room.

Greg clapped his hands for attention. "Rino will joining the two extra trainees, I will join Xiumin and Lay. Tao and Miho, good luck." He looked around the room. "Another thing. Everyone will be making up their own choreo-"

The room filled with complaints. Obviously Rino and Greg's teams would win. 

"This is good practice for you all!" Yelled Greg. "So good luck and good bye." Greg ran out the room too. I sigh and get ready to leave. Homework was waiting for me upstairs.

"I bet the panda couple will win," said Sammie as I passed by. EXO laughed.

"Okay what's going on with these stupid panda jo-" I turned around to face Tao...who was wearing the same panda shirt as me.

 

We were wearing couple shirts. Panda couple shirts.

Tao's eyes went wide the same time mines did.

"I didn't plan this to happen-you needed a shirt and I have like 5 extra panda shirts with me at all times- sonicetoseeyoubye,"

He flew out the dance room before I could do anything. I roll my eyes and leave too as EXO howls in laughter and make more panda jokes. 

 

But seriously...who the heck carries around extra loads of panda shirts with them everyday?