Add Wushu

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmnLI_cwmPA

 

Everyone looked at me, stunned. I had never told anyone about my wushu skills before, even my manager. Managers usually pull out everything you've done before, so that they can write down it down as a 'hobby.' Maybe like how Baekhyun had Hapkido as a 'hobby.'  In roughly three seconds, I had just tornadoed myself mid-air and landed.

I had also done it the exact same time Tao was doing a cartwheel roll in the air....Hye In was the first to break the silence.

"Uhh...he's not dead, is he?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I gulped. Tao was lying on the hospital bed, still unconcious. "Don't worry, it's just a minor concussion," The nurse reminded us again. Uncle and I didn't move and kept staring at Tao. The nurse stood there uncomfortably. There was suddenly brisk knocking on the door. "Er...I think some people are here to see-" 

The door swung open and two men in black barged in. 

"What happened?" Asked Mr. Kim, with Soo Man Lee directly behind him. 

Now Uncle and I were staring at them. This was the first time Uncle was seeing Soo Man Lee face to face. This was the first time I was seeing either or them. The two people I always heard about were standing right in front us. Uncle quickly regained himself and bowed politely to them. I did the same. "Ahh, well..." Uncle looked towards the nurse who, not wanting to be the one explaining everything, quickly slipped out. Zoomed out. Uncle sighed. "Um, Tao here received a very, very, very minor-" 

"We are aware. We want to know why Tao suddenly got a concussion. Exactly how did something like this happen." Said Mr. Kim.

Uncle glanced at me. "Er...mm...you see..."

"How does his own manager not know?" Said Mr. Kim, noticing his nervousness. 

"Jwesonghamnida, it was all my fault." I say, bowing very low towards them. 

Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim looked at me for the first time. I straightened my back. "Tao was practicing some of his wushu skills, and I decided to join in...we were actually both trained together before. I wasn't careful and accidently kicked his head while he was flipping and I was spinning. It was very careless of me and it won't happen again."

They didn't say anything and continued to stare. I decided to continue.

"Tao was wondering if his wushu skills were ever going to be put to use, he's very talented, I've trained with him since I was four and he was six. I think you should let him use his talent more...like in performances..." I think I'm talking way too much. Oh well. "You know, incorporate some of his moves in their choreography. It would make the-"

"You know wushu."

"Neh?" I looked up. Soo Man Lee just talked. He opened his mouth and stated a question. Questioned a statement. I don't even know..."Neh. I do." I reply.

"I was never informed of this..." He said slowly. Wait. Soo Man Lee was informed about someone like me? I had taken on this trainee life because I had merely been scouted and decided to take on the rare chance...Hye In herself said the most I could become was a back-up dancer...."This won't happen again you say?" 

"Of-of course not. We were practicing for the first time in a while and there weren't even mats or proper equipment -" I stammer.

"Good. From now on, Tao and you will have an extra half-hour training after your normal practice. I will find a professional wushu trainer for just the two of you. Please make room in your schedule." He motioned to Mr. Kim that he wanted to leave. Mr. Kim nodded and quickly held out the door for him. "Ahh by the way Miho, I really like your idea of incorporating wushu moves into the choreography. I plan to use that." He said, before the two left the room as abruptly as they entered. 

Uncle and I stared where they had been standing, completely astonished. 

Soo Man Lee talked. To me. Soo Man Lee knows my name. Soo Man Lee wants me to continue wushu. Soo Man Lee...

Tao's groaning brought us back to reality. We spun around to see Tao rubbing his eyes and trying to sit up. Uncle ran over to help him. Tao looked around the small patient room.

"What the...where am I?"

I took a deep breath. Now we had to explain it to him.

 

Soo Man Lee's P.O.V.

As we got into the limo, Young-min finally spoke up. "May I ask why you are having both the girl and Tao to train together?"

"Because she needs to keep her skills too." I reply. "Her position will be the same as Tao in the future."

"You mean in..."

"Yes," I answer, trying to keep my smile down. 

 

 

(A/N: Ok kinda random...but I made this funny video of Kris - Like a Krisus ft. Tao (i had to watch every exom interview to find everything!) and you guys should totally watch it...I I I can fly xDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPGF9CLCKio)