COMEBACK to me

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_1cm2cG88

 

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

Yejin blew the 20 candle on her small birthday cake and everyone cheered. Lily clapped happily, Mirae sang a birthday encore and Shenny wished her good luck. Sammie and Heimin made cute faces into the camera. "Thank you to all the fans who gave presents!" giggled Yejin. "And I want to say hi to Adele and Miho! They left early for a photoshoot." She pouted. "Well at least that means more cake for me!" Everyone laughed and waved goodbye to the camera. The cameraman finally cued that he was done filming and left with the crew. 

"When's Music Core again?" yawned Hazel, slouching on the sofa and looking through the fan presents.

Gyun glared at her. "Last promotion for your comeback is in three days. And next time, please act a little more happy for the camera?"

Hazel shrugged and continued to shuffle through the fan items when she stumbled across an envelope. What caught her attention was that it had Eun Hye In written boldly on the front. "What the..." her eyes went wide at what it contained. "Ew!" She tossed the envelope on the ground and it's contents spilled out. "Ugh WHY? It was like over two years ago! Why is it always him everytime!" Hazel moaned into the sofa.

"Hey t-that's my brother..." Sammie sputtered.

"Oh? I actually remember him...Seo Yeong..gu? Yong Go?"

"Young Ho. Seo Young Ho." Seo Sammie said firmly. (A/N: Also the same person seen here with Suho.)

"Ehh close enough." She leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes. "So, Man Gyun, what do we have between this and our Goodbye Stage?"

"A interview tomorrow. And then that's it!"

The girls cheered. "Wait, where's the script?" asked Shenny.

"There won't be one for tomorrow." Gyun said casually.

Shenny wondered if she heard correctly. "What do you mean no script..." 

"Well, you eight have developed such a big fanbase so fast, so to end your comeback...you're going on a different type of interview." he thought for a while. "You know, get more into ideal types...talk about predebut-"

"NO ONE MENTION-" started Hazel.

"We know."

"I think you're fine as long as no one finds out your real name." Lily said.

"Are you stupid? Everyone recognizes me because I used to model. The name Eun Hye In has a nice very profile along with it. Just my-"

"We know."

Shenny put her face in her hands as they continued to jabber. How she wanted to be where Adele and Miho were. They got to be in China for for two whole days. But she was the leader so she always had to be present for things like interviews. Please let the host not mention the 2704359878349 relationships Hye In, I mean Hazel got in...or that thing with Chanyeol and Yejin....or...was that it? She thought for a while. Wasn't there something with Tao and Miho? But it shouldn't be a problem since she's won't be here tomorrow...

"Ahh Adele and Miho are with EXO-M! So lucky," Lily whined.

EXO-M? I thought it was with Casper and J.G... 

Hmm this is going to be interesting........

 

Miho's P.O.V.

Adele and I walked out and we searched for Manager Ban.

"Omo there are fans waiting for Manager Oppa." Adele pointed at all the fan signs surrounding Ban as he tried to make his way to us.

I cracked up. "He needs a body guard more than us! Look, he still won't accept fan gifts!" We stared in awe at the small crowd surrounding him.

"Most. Famous. Manager. Right there. Look at that, he almost has the same amount of fans as us." Adele shook her head and started to sign stuff for a few fanboys. I stood the side awkwardly. I never had a lot of fanboys waiting for me. 

 

     "Have any of you ever dated before?" The Hostess asked.

     "No."

     "Wahh you said that all in unison! I don't believe it...I can't...but you are all so beautiful!"

      I blinked. Chinese hosts were always so blunt; that was the very first time we had been told that.

     "Lily! Our composer! Is this for real?"

     "Yes," Lily giggled. "We barely had anytime to sleep, let alone date. And some of us have trained from a young age. How could we ever think of something as petty as dating?"

     "I still refuse to believe it...Miho!" I looked up. Why was I being singled out?

     "You're one of the most popular members here in China! And I bet you were before debuting too...are you sure you've never ever dated?"

     

 

     Shenny tossed me a bag full of ice. "Are you okay?" she asked, genuinly worried. I nodded.

     "Uncle just got mad for a sec, I'm fine." Shenny nodded, before returning to her serious face.

     "Next time just follow the script."

 

I looked around and waved to the fans that had been waiting for us. Aww that's so sweet of them. Coming here just to see us! I bent down to sign an album for a little girl.

"Jie Jie," she said.

"Yes? Do you want something, xiao mei mei?" I smiled.

She nodded. "I want to know why it's so hard to get a signature from EXO-M." she pouted. I giggled and pinched her cute cheeks.

"Maybe because Geges are more popular than us. And there's only two of us right now..." I moved out the way as a fangirl for Ban ran past us. "...as well as our lovely Manager...who do you want a signature from EXO-M?" 

"Tao Gege." she said brightly. "Huang ZiTao."

"Huang ZiTao..." I whispered. "Me too...."

"Hmm?" The little girl looked at me, confused.

"Oh, nothing! Maybe um, one day you can go to a fan sign event! Probably not at the airport though...ever..." We once arrived with EXO and that was not exactly the best experience...I shivered at the memories.

"Ok then," the girl nodded. "Bye Jie jie! Jia you!" she ran away to her Mother and I waved back at her.

"Hellooo," gasped Ban as he ran up to us. 

"I feel like you're more of celebrity than us," laughed Adele.

"We need to leave. Now." he said looking around worriedly. Adele nodded. Last time there were a few anti-fans and that didn't turn out very pretty. Plus Gyun looked like he wanted to run away from all his own fans. 

We hopped on the escalator with Ban in front and the body guard behind us. "Thank God we're not EXO-M. This would've been the trampling part," she whispered in my ear. I nodded. The body guard nodded too. She started waving to the fans below us, then turned back to me. "Hey, you've been pretty quiet today. Aren't you excited for the photoshoot?" she asked me.

"Yeah..." I said, my voice trailing off. 

She nudged me. "This is the first time, isn't it?"

I glanced at her.

"First time...in three years?" she said.

Three years...was it really that long ago?

"Maybe...maybe you'll get more time with him after our comeback is over." she smiled as we walked off the escalator and towards the exit. 

"I hope so," I say softly.

    

 

      "After our comeback is over, I'll come-back to you." Tao said through the phone. 

     "Really?"

     "I-I hope so..."