I need you and you want me

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD4bXOf7AiI <-- Composer of EXO's History :)

 

"Are you serious," Uncle muttered under his breath. He crumpled our slips of paper and threw them into the trashcan. Walking up to the white board, he began to fill out the empty section.

 

Dating allowed: 3

Dating forbidded: 3

 

"Well...this is the disadvantage of a even number amount of members. As I said before, we are all- no wait." He paused and his face grew serious. "Three votes to allow dating? This has never happened before. That's it, who here is in a relationship?"

His question was so sudden that it caught everyone off guard. We looked around at each other.

"THREE PEOPLE OUT OF SIX. This obviously means that some people here are being selfish and unable to think about the other group members. You all are going to be rookies for God's sake. You need to focus on your debut and there is absolutley no time for fooling around!"

"You're not allowed to tell us what to do," snapped Hye In. "It says so in all our contracts, we are the ones choosing what to do. If a decision can't be reached, we discuss it with Soo Man Lee or the CEO," she reminded him.

Uncle exhaled slowly. "Let me repeat myself.  First, there will be absolutely no time for dating. Second, it can become a distraction. Third, if the media ever finds out, they will not let you or the other person escape from their wrath. it will be to your benefit that you stop this right now." He cleared his throat.

"So. Who here is in a relationship?"

 

Five seconds, ten seconds of silence passed by, when suddenly, the door swung open. 

It was Tao.

"T-Tao, what are you doing here...?" asked Uncle, shocked. 

"I need to talk to Miho," he said.

"Why?" Uncle looked at him, confused. "Hold it, I need an answer from everyone before-"

 

"Miho and I are dating and we don't plan on being seperated."

 

Uncle stared at him in awe. "Wait how did you know we were talking abou- wait WAIT WAT WHAT?!?"

Tao ignored him and grabbed my hand. We ran out the room and into the long, empty hallway.

"Miho, listen-"

"I can't have you gone from my life again." All the feelings I had been holding up started to come out. "I don't want to go back to flashbacks and fainting and just dying-"

"Mihou."

"Dying. Dying every. Single. Day. Because I need you. I really need you...I-I can't survive without knowing that I can see you and be with you and..and-"

Tao silenced me with his lips and pulled me into a tight hug. I was feeling so distressed and I let him wrap his arms around me and slowly deepen the kiss.

He finally pulled back and stared at me straight in the eyes.

"No matter what they say, I won't give up on you. We'll always be together, even if it's not physically. Remember how we can use telepathy?" he grinned.

"It doesn't work all the time," I whimpered.

"Exactly. It only works when you need it to work," he said, pulling a strand of hair away from my face. 

"What if they keep us away-"

Tao put his hands on my shoulders. "They can put continents inbetween us and schedules to prevent us from seeing each other. But I'll always find a way back to you at the end. We are one. I promise. Okay?" 

I bit my lip, and nodded.

"Are you ready to go back inside?"

"I guess." We started walking back, when I stopped. "Tao...you know I'm actually doing this for you? I never thought I'd ever even make it to debut..." I admitted.

"Same." Tao said.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"I wanted to leave this place at first, but then I stayed because there's one and only one Gumiho." 

I laughed and Tao opened the door, letting me walk in first.  

 

"Welcome back."

I stopped smiling.

"We re-voted while you two were gone."

Uncle's back was to the board, so I couldn't see anything. "And we've reached a final decision."

Slowly, he moved to the side.