Silent Tears

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TLaZp1i8E BTW if you didn't know, the person I used for Hazel, Min Hyorin, Hazel is featured in Song Ji-Eun and Bang Yongguk's Going Crazy! Oooh check it out if you haven't heard it yet~ ^.^

 

Miho's P.O.V.

Uncle's eyes went wide, almost with fear, as he talked on the phone. "Zhen de?? Really? Oh my...yes yes yes yes yes, let us please do that...Yes, good plan. OK, we're almost there! See you soon." Uncle hung up and let out a deep breath.

"Man Gyun? What's happening? Where are we meeting Man Choi?" asked Tao. 

Uncle turned and faced us. "We're using the V.I.P. passageway," he whispered. "We have to."

"HUH? REALLLY???? YESYEYSYYSE-" Uncle covered up Tao's mouth. 

"Shhhhh! Be quiet! There are fans-" said Uncle.

"C'mon Uncle! It's fine! Besides we're actually sitting in the Business section instead of the Economy section for once. And now we're even using the V.I.P. passageway???? Daebakkk. What a change!" smiled Tao. 

So true. Mr. Kim had always had an obssesion with putting us in Economy and not allowing us through the V.I.P. way even though it was more effecient, more safer and more sanitary. Something about "receiving more attention and support." It was seriously such a torture being pushed through and chased by a crazy mob of people with cameras and faces centimeters away from you. No personal or breathing space at all. It had only gotten worse and worse over the years. How many policemen did they need the last time EXO came through? Two per member? ...Oh and today, there was probably a lot of people waiting for us...who didn't exactly support seeing me with Tao...

"Hey! Don't call me Uncle! ...Yet! ...I'm watching you two, you know." He glared and Tao and me.

"Well, he wasn't watching us when he took a nap," whispered Tao.

"HUH? What was that?" asked Uncle.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet! There are fans-!" said Tao. I giggled.

Uncle rolled his eyes and sat back down.

 

 

Hazel's P.O.V.

The studio erupted in laughter as Mr. Eun once again tried to mimic Sammie's footing.

"And you said it looked simple!" cried the host.

"But there are so many turning turns and sliding slides with the moving movements-" whined Mr. Eun.

"You're not even wearing high-heels!" shouted out Mrs. Eun. "No complaining!"

"How do you guys manage to do this live...everyday...while singing..." panted Mr. Rim.

"That was only the chorus part!" said Shenny excitedly. "Now on to the-"

"NOPE! I'm out! I'm done!" declared Mrs. An. "That was enough exercise for this week!" She plopped back to her seat.

As everyone howled at the parents' attempts to copy their daughters' movements, cried from the embarrasing stories and chuckled at past photos, I sat by myself to the side, looking hazed while maintaining my fake smile. Well this is still better than having my parents on the show. They would ruin the mood. I looked around at all the happy faces, surrounded by their loved ones. Even Adele and Lily, whose parents couldn't make it because they were in Japan or China, were cracking up and having a great time. And why not? They knew where their loved ones were too.

And Miho. Miho was in China, probably having the time of her life as well, shooting a movie with her loverful Tao. 

Love...how did it feel to be loved again? 

The only person who had loved me had been my sister, and she had hung herself over a decade ago because of broken love.

Of course there was the forced love I was facing. My parents had literally threatened to bring down SM if I didn't comply with them. I mean, I knew other individual artists in my company who had planned out long-term relationship with special someones so that they could finally reunite when they retired. It was actually rather common and Mr. Kim was pleased with it since it was a private, secret relationship. Especially if he could get financial support along with it from people like my parents. "Why couldn't Miho and Tao be like this," Mr. Kim had muttered when he sighed the form in front of Suho and me.

Suho...

My thoughts unwillingly went back to two days ago...

 

     Suho walked out of the meeting room and turned around. 

     "Look. I know you don't want to do this. And that your parents are forcing this on you." He sighed. "Trust me, I don't want to do this at all either. At all." He sighed again, refusing to look at me. "Can't believe I'm being set up with the.....," he muttered, barely audible.

     "What?" 

     Suho looked up. "Hazel...sorry. But, let's at least not lie to each other. I know you're that kind of person with your high expectations and everything. Don't take any pressure from this at all, keep doing your thing with other-" he stopped and shook his head. "I'm sorry Hazel. But I'm really hoping this actually won't happen. I will try talking to my parents again. But in the meantime, let's get along in front of your parents whenever we have to because unfortunately, the outcome of my parents' business is directly linked to the crazy contract they signed with your parents." Suho looked down again and turned around. 

     I watched Suho's back as he left the hallway.

 

Suho didn't just know me as the "Ice Princess." It was worse. He knew me as the snobby and spoiled brat who had stomped down on anybody in her way. 

And the worst thing was that it was true.

I had been a terrible person. Perhaps I deserved all this. The hate from FeeFee, the hate from Suho, the hate from the antis. I deserved it. What is Love? Love, the acceptance of others had made itself clear that I was not justified to comprehend or embrace it. Suho-ah, can't you give me a chance? Can't you see how I've changed? Suho-

"Hazel? Hazel??" I jumped in my seat and turned to see everyone on set staring at me. "Uh...Gwenchana?"

"Omo!" I put my hands to my face in shock. How long had I been in a daze? "Neh, neh, Jwesongham-" I looked down at my hands. They were wet from tears. Did I...

"Oh no, Hazel was probably feeling left out...she's very sensitive about her parents and they couldn't be here today; she misses them alot," said Yejin quickly, covering for me. The other members nodded.

"Aigo, Hazel, we're the ones that are sorry. This must've so hard for you!" said the host.

"Ani, ani, I'm the sorry one-" another tear trickled down my face. I quickly wiped it off and bowed again. Ugh, I can't do this I can't do this I- "J-jwesonghamnidasdfghjkl," I quickly ran off the set.

I couldn't stand it anymore.

I ran into Man Ban who quickly sat me down at a corner. "Gwenchana, Hazel. Don't worry, I understand. You're not in trouble. You just have some time by yourself here, ok? The media will understand too, don't worry." I nodded, sniffling. He handed me a tissue box and left me alone. 

I slowly looked up into the quiet darkness as the tears fell.

"Suho?" I whispered to the air. "Junmyeon?"

"Why can't you see the real me?"

Why?

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Omg. Out of topic but. Kai got hurt and thus SM decided to...dye his hair blond????
I don't even...
I mean I actually love the blonde, i have been waiting for it to happen, but I think he needs rest too.................................??
AFHDKSJDFSJDF Someone help the poor boy and also thank you for reading my updates. TT__TT <333333