Kim-chi

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vydrss3nmeg

 

Miho's P.O.V.

I jumped around excitedly outside of the training room. EXO was recording another dance practice video. They were on their second shot, since they wanted it perfect. 

"Cut! OK, that is all for today! Good work everyone!" I heard Greg say. 

I heard some cheers and clapping before the door finally opened. EXO walked out, panting and slightly sweaty. Their choreography just keeps on getting more and more complex

"Hello Miho," greeted Kai and D.O.

"Awww, look who's waiting here," grinned Kris.

"Yoohooo, Taotao! Your lover is waiting for you," shouted Xiumin.

ALKSDFJDKF why do they have to be so embarrasing. "Uh. Annyeonghaseyo," I said, bowing my head. 

"Oh please, Miho. We all know you. Come in." Lay pushed me inside. 

"Yeah, you're like our sister-in-law now," said Baekhyun happily, who was flicking the room lights on and off. 

"MIHO! WHAT CHU DOIN HEREEE," Tao ran across the room and brought me into a tight hug. "I MISSED YOUUUUU."

"Yahhh get off of mee," I squirmed around in his arms. "You just saw me this morning!"

"But we couldn't even say hi," Tao pouted. He looked down at my hands. "Wah! The scripts are here already?" 

"YES!" I held up the scripts. "LOOKIE!"  Tao and I started jumping up and down together. "AHHHHH!" 

"OOOOH! Lemme see! I wanna see!" cried Luhan. "It's the up and coming movie from my favorite director!"

"An-dwae! Bu-xin! No-way!" Tao stuck his nose up in front of Luhan. "This is our top-secret-Mihoutao-only-script that you can never ever see. All of you guys, get out out out!" Tao started shooing the EXO members away, who had all come back inside to see us. 

"Okay fine, let's leave the couple and their abs alone," declared Chen. 

"You have to shower by yourself now!" cried out Suho. 

"It's okay, he has his Miho," said Chanyeol. Everyone laughed and quickly fled from the room before Tao could start practicing his wushu on them.

Tao shut the door, locked it, ran back to me and grabbed me up again. "Mihoooooooooo, we're finally together again! But this time alone! With no cameras filming us or people watching us." Tao swung my feet up, carrying me bridal-style and starting swinging me around. "Miho. I really, really missed you so much. Even we when we saw each other...I couldn't do what I wanted..."

"What do you mean you couldn't-"

Tao stopped swinging me around and swooped his face in front of mine. He closed my talking lips shut with his own mouth, taking away my words and my breath.

It felt as if time had stopped and tried to replace the three, long years. 

 

"Tao," I whispered when he finally parted his lips.

"Mmmm?"

Has your lips always been this soft? Kiss me again. "We need to start memorizing our lines."

"Oh...yeah!" He gently set me on the ground, picked up the fallen scripts and sat next to me. 

Thank God he couldn't hear all my thoughts.

"So....what is the storyline...." murmured Tao, shuffling through the pages. "Two people...An assassin and a murderer...it sounds sort of like Romeo and Juliet except we're trying to kill each other while jumping around on roofs and bamboo forests. Hey, this perfectly describes the past three years!"

"What? How? Since when were we trying to kill each other?" I laughed.

"Remember that awkward time when we had to wait for Kai to heal, so we pushed back just one Inkigayo performance but then ended up competing against you guys eight times in a row? Or when you brain-messaged me "Happy Birthday" and gave me a headache? Or especially when you were 10 billion meters away from me at SMTown NY and held Lay's hand for the ending song? Yeah, you were trying to kill me." Tao nodded his head positively.

"Huh?? How is that killing you? Wait, is that why you always randomly telapath me how you're so scared to take a shower alone or something?" I cracked up. "That actually does give me a headache."

"Hey! It's good to save water! And it is scary because...you're not saving water!" he complained.

"Tao, why are you such a baby." I shook my head. "But let's start reading the lines in Act 2, Scene 4. That's when we first meet alone. Oh! Make sure you go over your other individual lines with other people so that you won't sound clueless during the first cast reading."

"Hao, Miho. Ooh you start off the scene! With a flying kick off the roof and then facing me while holding a sword against my neck. Hoi! We won't be needing any stunt people." He grinned. "Finally the public gets to see your true wushu skills. Now we can be known as the flying-six-pack-wushu couple!" 

"Stooop Tao," I said, preventing myself from giggling. "Let's focus." I stood and held up my script.

"WAITWAITWAITWAIT!" shrieked Tao, urgently.

"WHAT?" I shrieked back, panicky.

"Mihou." Tao stood up and grabbed my shoulders, looking at me straight in the eyes. "Wo ai ni," he said, smiling calmly at me, before pressing his smooth lips over mine.

"...Dude! Tao!" I squealed, forcing myself to let go of his control.

"Yes?" blinked Tao, innocently. "Oh, that was preparation for the kiss scene. Act 9, Scene 5." 

How does he know that already? Oh, he never grows does he. Involuntarily, I smile back at the beautiful boy. "I love you too." I kissed him back. 

Tao danced around happily. "Good!" He cried. "Okay, now we can start reading." 

I rolled my eyes. "Promise?"

"Promise!"

With one hand I held up my script and with the other, I held up an air-sword against Tao's neck and started reading.

 

 

Hazel's P.O.V.

Mr. Kim slapped the newspaper on the desk. "What did I say about rules being kept?" He screeched.

"Youngmin, let's calm ourselves-" began Lee Soo Man.

"Didn't we already go through with this with Jonghyun? The same thing happens everytime; they get too busy; they break up. Every single time!!"

"Kim Youngmin! This is different. Tao has approached me so many times about this. They've been secretly dating for the past three years. If that isn't love, then what is? It definitely feels like an infringement on their rights. You've been blocking them, haven't you? Look, Tao and Miho are in the same company. I've even scheduled them together now. They are going over their lines at this very moment. So, please do what I asked again. Remove both from any incoming performances, because they will be shooting in China for a few months. Remember how it worked with Minho and Sulli? It will be the same, okay? No worries."

Mr. Kim stared at his moniter. I peeked over. He was looking at Tao's fansites. Ha. He's probably more affected by the number of fans Tao has than Tao himself. I could see Mr. Kim's brain calculating everything; the number of Tao's fans directly correlating to how much money he can make off of Tao

Thirty-five minutes later, Mr. Kim finally cleared up Tao and Miho's schedule and sent out the official statement for Tao and Miho's relationship. 

"Here comes the thousands of complaints and threats from fans," seethed Mr. Kim.

I sighed. Tao and Miho were so lucky. I noticed something about the two before anyone else did. I think I even "tested" Tao a few times to make sure he was ok for Miho. He was just a little, innocent boy anyways. I would never tell Miho, but I was glad that they were together. Especially since it seemed to be destroying Mr. Kim. 

Tao and Miho loved each other and almost anything bad that happened so far worked out for them in the end. 

And here I was, meeting to talk about an online hate community about me and edited photos that were all traced to a single source in China. Didn't need to guess who it was. So much love.

"Okay, well that is all over with. I hope." Mr. Kim turned to me. "Now. Hazel."

We both sighed. 

"We talked about this last time, right? I think you need to personally apologize to her. It seems necessary. We will schedule a conference between you two, alright? Alright," he said, without waiting for me to reply. "Now, I think we are waiting for someone. A different Mr. Kim. Ah. There he is."

"Huh?" I turned around to see...

Suho. 

Who was not looking very happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: LOL I just realized I have a lot of inside jokes taken from Happy Camp (Tao and his need to shower with others), Beatles Code (Suho da rich boi who was neighbors with SJ's Siwon), etc. Hopefully you guys know what's happening~ 
ldkjflskjdflskjdf I'm so worried :'( Kai got rushed to the hospital after the goodbye stage...he couldn't even dance properly near the end;;;;; poor baby aldkjflakdfslasdjfdj.