She's Dead

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjtb-nrPSE

 

When I woke up, I was laying on my bed. Hye In was standing there, scowling at me. I looked up to see a male trainee who must have helped carry me in. What was his name..."Yixing! Thank you for-" 

"Lay. His name is Lay. Remember? There was a recent name change for some trainees and you need to stop forgetting," Hye In said through gritted teeth. I blinked. Hye In would be the last person on Earth to care about such a thing. Why would she...

"It's okay Mi Ho. A lot of other trainees forget," Yixing said quickly before exiting the room. He obviously didn't want to be anywhere near Hye In before she exploded.

"Bye Lay Oppaaah," Hye In cooed. Then she turned around. Faced me. And begun ranting. 

I didn't really catch most of it. I was still trying to gain all my senses back. I really need to remember to take my medicine on time, I tell myself. I havn't out on the same day twice in so long...what even happened...

Oppar, Annyeonghaseyo.

I sat up. 

"....and don't you get it now?" Hye In screeched. I look up. "What?" I asked, confused. Hye In glared. "Did you hear anything I said? Argh, I don't even care anymore." She ran out of the room to go back to practice. As if on cue, Sammie entered.

"Mimi, do you know the newcomer? Wait...do you even remember anything that happened." I kept staring in shock. Sammie sighed. "Well, he-I don't remember his name, but when you fell, he was about to help XingXing, er, Lay pick you up but then-" 

"Tao."

"Huh?"

"Huang ZiTao."

Sammie gaped at me. I never remember names. Sammie has the best memory and loved giving everyone nicknames. Like MiMi, XingXing, LuLu, JooJoo, MinMin, etc. This was the first time I knew someone before she did. "Mimi...are you okay?" I didn't answer her. I was already out of the room. Running. My head throbbing. But still searching. Searching for him.

 

Tao's P.O.V.

 

They were still staring. All three of them. Then one by one, they began to clap. One was even cheering. Standing up, as if in awe.

It's not like I had done something amazing. I havn't even practiced in years. But that's the thing with Wushu. Any simple, aerial flip can amaze people. They immediatly let me in and explained the whole thing to me. Apparently I will be taken in directly to the debut team; a new boy group called EXO. I had already talked to some of the Chinese trainees, (who would not let me off the fact that I said Oppa) and apparently I'm extremely lucky. Two of them had already trained for three years. Xiumin Hyung has been here for two and a half years. Now, not only have I already made it in, but I have made it in in.

I smile and walked out to meet my manager. Instead of sharing a dorm like the others, since my Korean is so 'humorously bad' I have to live with my manager, Mr. Gyun. He greets me in Chinese with a heavy Korean accent. He says his wife is Chinese and I can talk to her if there are any communication problems. I sit in the car, almost giddy. I can't wait to get home so I can call my parents about the good news. Is weibo accesible in Korea? I hope it is. Pleeeease let it be. Baba will be very happy to know that I am taking on Wushu again. As well as Coach Gu. Lee Soo Man had seen that not only had I won many rapping competitions, but as well as Wushu ones. He requested it and I agreed. I will do anything to accomplish my dream. Even if it's taking back on Wushu...I stopped smiling. I was happy to take on wushu...as well as Sad? Upset? Mad? Terrified? Confused?

Mihou.

My body shuddered. I was so shocked when the girl had fell to the ground. I was about to help carry her, but suddenly everyone was yelling "Mi Ho! Mi Ho!" It sounded so similar to Mihou...but it couldn't be her. Mihou was Coach Gu's daughter with scabs and cuts. Loud and rude. The Mi Ho that fell was very thin, fragile and pale. She must have been on a diet and fainted, I thought.

"Mihou is dead..." I whisper to myself as I fall asleep.

 

Comforting yet paining myself.