Keep it PG

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

 

*(A/N: OKAY I have been wayyyyyy to influenced by all the old Chinese dramas I've seen where the lovers are like split apart for over 15 years..... That's why three years seemed liked nothing to me loool. Also, I am rereupdating since AFF keep deleting my updates, even the one from yesterday :/)

 

Tao woke up to an ambulance siren blaring through the streets and Kris's obnoxious snoring. He rubbed his eyes before getting up and walking to the window, squinting through the darkness. The mob of fans from yesterday had visibly shrunk, but they were still there.

Sleeping on the cold pavement,

fansigns and cameras in hand,

ready to jump up at any moment.

A single flash went off and he quickly closed the curtains. It must've been one of the people 'on watch.' How he or she saw his face so many stories up, in the dark, Tao had no clue. How they even knew which hotel he was staying before he did, he didn't know either.

Man Ban had told them to get extra sleep in for the photoshoot later this afternoon. But Tao couldn't go back to sleep, especially with Duizhang snoring this loud. Bored, he checked his weibo on his phone, and did his secret, daily ritual of checking his tag. He scrolled past the various comments; congratulations on their winning streak, worries about his waist, good luck on their photoshoot...

>> 我很想知道谁是幸运的两个女生!! >o<

Tao stared at the single comment, which had many similar ones following it. 

So, they didn't know something for once. They didn't seem to know the exact location of the photoshoot either. Tao let out a relieved sigh. Man Ban must've worked extra hard for this.

 

Tao was trying to find a certain, old Kdrama online when he was interupted by knocking on the door. He peeked into the peek hole and saw Man Choi, not looking very happy. Well, he never was.

"Is this your cousin?" He immediatly asked in an annoyed tone, not even bothering with a hello. Tao looked over and was surprised to see Sunny.

"Oh..oh yes!" he said. Man Choi glared back in disbelief, so Tao brought Sunny in for a hug as if to prove of their cousiness. 

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. I am positive, sir."

"I remember this cousin of yours going to school in Korea."

"Well my cousin is an exchange student...at Hu-men Centre."

Man Choi gave one last look of doubt before walking away.

Tao closed the door and turned to Sunny, who was wiping her eyes. "Sorry, he's always like that. He didn't hurt you, did he?" Sunny shook her head.

"Sorry that I have to make you lie about us being related," she said.

"Well you're pretty much a sister to me. Don't worry about it."

She smiled before noticing Kris's snoring. "Oh...where is..."

Tao chuckled and led her to the room next door - reminding her again of the different sleeping arrangements - before returning to his room. But instead of staying there, he decided to do something he hadn't done it a while. It required him wearing a face mask, a cap and leaving the hotel through the back door. 

When his both his feet touched the familiar boardwalk, he let out a sigh of relief. He breathed in the fresh sea-air full of memories and held his hands out, letting the wind gently blow against his arms. No place like home. I miss you QingDao.

Just as he was enjoying the beautiful sunrise, his phone ran. 

"You do know that there are new pictures surfacing the internet of you strolling around, unguarded, at the QingDao boardwalk as we speak. And those pictures are not pre debut pics hacked from your account." Man Ban said groggily.

"Shen me? Already?!" 

"There are even photos of you standing dumbly in the unopened hotel cafe area," he sighed.

"What did I tell you. Well, security ain't awake yet, so I'm coming for you, right now. And I know where exactly you are too, I installed GPS on your phone the other day. Hopefully that fan only takes pictures and nothing else. And hopefully I get there before them." He hung up. 

Tao warily looked around him but didn't see a soul. He could do nothing but wait for Man Ban to come save him. 


Three or four minutes passed when Man Ban's mian bao che finally drove up. "You owe me big time. First that, now this." Man Ban said to Tao as he got in the van.

"Sorry I-"

"Do you know how hard it was to do that? And I wasn't willing to wake up and do this either."

Tao grinned. "But you really got that done. I still can't believe iiiiiiiiiiitt." Tao singsanged and wriggled around in his seat.

"Fanboying are you now? How cute." Man Ban chuckled as he steered away from the parking lot. 

 

"Fanboying? For who?"

 

Tao jumped at the voice behind him and nearly screamed when he saw who it was. 

"ADELE! Water you doing here why how you what-"

"Hai Tao!" said another voice.

Tao leaned over to find another person sitting directly behind him. 

"Iiiiiiii just picked them up from the aiporttttttt~" Man Ban sang from his driver's seat. Tao continued to stare. 

"Who was Tao fanboying for? I've never seen him that excited before!" asked Adele.

"Why don't you tell them, Tao." Man Ban said, grinning widely.

"Don't tell me...was it...for us?!" Adele said excitedly. Man Ban laughed. Suddenly, Tao unbuckled his seatbelt and moved from the front passenger seat to the middle row, where it could sit three people. 

"Wei! What are you doing?! We're on a highway!" exclaimed Man Ban. Tao ignored him and moved Adele to side. 

"Wei! What was that for?" Tao ignored her and shimmied around in the middle seat before wrapping his arms around me. "Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mihoooooooooooooooooo." I didn't even have time to reply before he devoured me.

"WO DE KRISUS!!! YA! WEI! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING BACK THERE!!!" cried Man Ban. Adele started screaming hysterically too. 

"I worked hard for this to happen expecting you to be professional-" ranted Man Ban. 

"What is happeningggg," moaned Adele.

"STOOOP!" Tao yelled. "Of course I'll be professional when I'm in public," he said to Man Ban. "And you." He turned to Adele. "Don't. Tell. Anyone."

"Wei she me? I could-"

"Or else you know...that thing with you and Lu-"

Adele quickly covered Tao's mouth. "OKAI OKAI DEAL DEAL DEAL!"

"WHAAAAAT?" Man Ban asked from the front

"Nothing." Adele, Tao and I said at the same time. 

Man Ban looked at us through the mirror and sighed. "Well then...what happens in the car stays in the- Tao! Keep it PG there!" 

"I'm just gonna sit in the front," Adele groaned, moving up to the passenger seat.

"Sorry, Ban." Tao turned and grinned at me. "I missed youuuu," he whispered in my ear.

"Me too," I said back, smiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKSO I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR XC THIS WHOLE SUMMER ONLY TO FIND OUT I WAS "ACADEMICALLY INELIGIBLE" TO EVEN DO FALL SPORTS AND THAT WAS JUST A BLOW AND I'VE BEEN DOWN MORE THAN AFF HAS BEEN SO I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING THE WORST AUTHOR EVER DUI BU CHI I LOVE YOU GUYS I CAME ON AND THIS WAS MY FACE WHEN I SAW THAT I STILL HAD PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED TO ME:

To the few people still reading this:

Wo ai ni!!!