Makeover

Gumiho Flashback

^This took a while to delete both the SM logo and Chinese subtitles but I did it yay :D you can use the background if you want :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucCoa9DSmio

 

(A/N: Hehehe btw I'm loving all your comments:) LOOK Tao really does kiss you by holding your face and alsdjfalkjdslfjask;)

 

Sunny had magically gotten better in just one night, so I slept in her room Saterday night...even though I wanted to sleep with Tao again...

I didn't get much sleep since all I could hear was Tao's voice in my head. "I couldn't control myself." And the feeling of his soft lips over mine...

 

I ended up waking really late, when it was already bright and sunny outside. The house was quiet since Sunny and her parents were at church.

Which also meant it was just Tao and me. Alone at home. That made me get up for some reason. 

I walked out my room just as Tao was leaving his.

"Zao shan hao, Mihou!"

I stared at him, my mouth wide open. He looked...different. Or, he looked the same, but just...better. No, he always looked good but here was looking...perfect. His hair was freshly cut to the side and perfectly quaffed, he had a new set of earrings, he was...wearing more eyeliner?

"G-good morn..." I stammered. "What did you do?!"

"Huh?" Tao asked, innocently scratching his head, like he had no idea how flawless he looked. "I didn't do anything."

"No no, I mean why-"

Suddenly two phones vibrated on Sunny's table. 

"Oh! There's my phone! I was looking for it." He rushed into Sunny's room and grabbed his phone. He grinned as he read the message. "Hey Miho, you wanna come over and see the rest of EXO?"

"Why?" I asked, confused. Our phones vibrated again. Tao checked his and this time his eyes went wide. "Oh. Actually, you have to come," he said, seriously. He handed me my phone. "I think we got the same messages. Check for yourself."

I looked down at my phone. >>You have two unread messages. I opened the first one. 

From Sammielovesyou:

  YOU TWO ARE DATING?!?!?

I rolled my eyes. Ugh, Lay you gossiper. I ignored her.

From an unknown number:

  Please meet at the meeting hall at the SM building 11:00 AM sharp. Discussions concerning with future plans and  promotions will be reached. Attendence is mandatory. >>>Fowarded to 17 others. 

-CEO Kim Youngmin

My eyes went wide. How does he have my number... And why was I being called to such an important meeting? Who was the other 17? 12 EXO members, me and....? I closed the message and looked at the time on my phone. 

It was 10:46. I had to get ready to go to a meeting with the CEO in less than 15 minutes. I ran to the closet, rummaging through Sunny and my clothes. All I had were practice clothes that was way to unformal and a pretty blue dress that was way to formal. What was Tao wearing? I looked over at him. He was lying on the bed watching me, as if amused with my distress. 

He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. I could do that.....jeans. The last time I wore jeans......

 

I finally managed to find a pair of super tight jeans from last year, and a large striped shirt from Sunny. Tao kept lying on the bed so I ran into the bathroom to change. 

The T-shirt slipped on fine, but it took while to force myself into the jeans. When I came out, the clock read 10:50. Four minutes of finding clothes and changing was a record but still... "How are we gonna get there in 10 minutes?!" I cried.

"Kaja!" I felt Tao's strong hand grabbing mines and a bagel being pushed into the other hand. I hadn't even eaten breakfast. I had forgotten, yet Tao remembered. 

"Thank you," I murmered as we ran hand in hand to the bus stop.

 

We entered the meeting room, a little sweaty but just in time. Tao let go of me, and walked over to EXO- oh.

Oh my.

EXO. 

The rest of EXO had been trimmed up, stylized, perfected like Tao. They stood before me, like 12 glowing aliens.

Mr. Kim, my uncle and Mr. Ban, (The infamous Manager Oppa!) one of f(x)'s managers, walked in. Uncle looked pretty surprised to see me. He was still in his church clothes, so he was probably just informed of this too. I quickly looked to find a place to sit down. Sammie saw me and pouted. She was already sitting next to Adele and another trainee who's name I couldn't remember. Heimin- oh, Heimin wasn't here.... Actually there were only two places left that was both next to HyeIn.

I sighed and walked over. "Hello," I said, sitting down. She ignored me. 

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Kim said to us. 

"Good morning," we said back. 

"I apologize for the late notice some of you received. EXO and a few others were told of this ahead of time." He added. 

Hye In sat up tall in her seat. She must've had the 'earlier notice.'

"First I would like to congratulate EXO on a successful photoshoot this morning." Mr. Kim announced. Everyone clapped and EXO hooted. 

Oh so that's why... they were all wearing clothes that had similar concepts, some of them had dyed their hair, their faces looked flawless. There was also a lot more ear piercings. (A/N: Did you know that EXO-K has a total 0 earpiercings and EXO-M has 12? I find that funny lol.)

"Now." Mr. Kim took a folder that Mr. Hyeon was holding. "Before debuting a male image counterpart...we need to figure out at least the base line of the female concept counterpart." I looked around confused. Hye In and some others were nodding like they understood everything. 

"This has been done before with our previous groups, and it will be done now too. I bet EXO remembers being called M1 and M2?" Some of EXO smiled. 

Mr. Kim continued. "With all the trainees that we had, we finally manage to form one group, M1. But then when more talented trainees arrived, a M2 was formed. That composed into EXO as one, big group." Which you then split back into two, I thought to myself.

Mr. Kim cleared his throat. "Well now, we have a F1 arranged."

Mr. Kim opened the folder and started reading out our birth names. 

"Eun HaeIn, Cha Sheng, Seo Sami, Gu Mihou, Fukui Adereido and Hu..." he squinted then shook his head and looked back at us. "Those are the confirmed members of F1."

A sea of blank faces stared back at him. 

Mr. Kim chuckled. "As EXO received stage names, so will you all. Try to refrain from calling each other by the original name if it has been changed." He took out a seperate sheet of paper. 

"Actually, the nick names you go by now should be fine; HyeIn, Shenny, Sammie, Miho and Adele. Although be ready for some adjustments later on. For example, Adele. We may give you a different Japanese name...like Aki or Aya... Say, you can speak fluent Japanese, English, Korean and Chinese, am I correct?"

Fukui Adereido/Adele/Aki/Aya nodded. Mr. Kim went on and commented about HyeIn's modeling, the dance competitions Sammie had won, Shenny's singing skills, my wushu and rapping abilities... I still felt my achievements were tiny compared to the others. HyeIn had been training forever, Sammie was amazing at dancing, Shenny...oh goodness, how did I just learn her name? She had absolutely stunning vocals. And Adele could speak, sing, rap in four different languages...

"You five, special trainees will now receive a different schedule from others, similar to what EXO went through." My uncle started passing out schedules and guidelines to us. He gave me a worried glance, before walking back. I looked down. Starting tomorrow, I would have to go through what Tao had done everyday. Oh no my homework time...my sleep time. I glanced at the guidelines. It was just no doing drugs, , other stupid stuff, excessive socializing, posting weird things on social networks, no dating... Oh, HyeIn was going to have trouble with that.

"No dating." I heard Sammie whisper-cough behind me.

Wait, I was going to have trouble too.

Mr. Kim started talking about the different promotions for EXO-K and EXO-M, the whole time nervously looking at the door like someone was about to come. 

"...for us to wrap up successfully. As for the second showcase, the Beijing repre-"

The door was suddenly swung open. "Am I late?" A girl with short, black hair walked in.

Mr. Kim beamed. "Oh no, you're fine!" He lead her to the front of the room. "And this, everyone, is Huang LiLi. She will be known as Lily, the sixth member of F1."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's all enjoy Tao lying on the bed for a while~

...of course he's the only one with a phone. Even in the photoshoots.

(my edit)