Still Alive

Gumiho Flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-VS2_LauWQ

 

Hye In's P.O.V.

"What are you doing? Flush it away and brush your teeth or something," I tell her. "Your breath reaks right now." The trainee flushes away what came out of and runs out the bathroom. I finish putting on my masacara and leave the stinky place too. 

This place has way too many people. Someone seriously needs to tighten up this audition process. Hey sure, it's nice to have a lot of free back-up dancers available for me, but lots of people here think that they're already achieving some dream and that one day they'll actually become something. You know, debut. I scoff just thinking about it. And let's admit it. We all pretty much know that SM has they're own lovely system of doing things.

Let's see, after TVXQ came TSZX two years later. After Super Junior came Girl's Generation...two years later. And after- Oh, here comes Hyoyeon and Coach Rino right now! I bow 90 degrees towards them. "Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim!" Flashing my big, beautiful smile. Where was I...oh yeah, and after SHINee came f(x), one and a half years later, who's basically like the male version of SHINee. SM usually waits about a year and a half to two years to see if a concept is working for the male group before debuting the female counterpart. What's mostly a secret right now, or that's supposed to be, is all this flashy, big prep stuff for this like epic new boy group that's coming around in about a year. I just act super sweet to my Sunbaes, become their best friends, and hang out around Rino when she's feeling blabby. I end up getting all this information that no other trainee knows.

About EXO.

 

It's hard to impress me, but I'm liking the concepts I'm hearing about. Soo Man Lee is working really hard to make this new group. The guy that came in yesterday is in I think. Some kind of ninja? Would've been able to seen his audition and you know, get to know him a little better...if it hadn't been for Miho. Gu.Mi.Ho. My face scrunches up. What a stupid name. Sounds like...Nine-Tailed Fox? She better tell people only her stage name or else she might really become a curse to all of us. Yeah, yeah, I intend on having Miho in the group. The female version of this EXO.  

I can tell you right now that I'm already a confirmed member. Soo Man Lee...he's always had a serious case of favoritism. Like with EXO, it's sooo Jong In Oppa. I mean, Kai. But to be honest, most of the time his favortism is an accurate mixture of who's the most talented, most attractive and trained the longest. Just saying. I've been training at this place as long as Sulli from f(x) has been. Seen trainees enter late but debut before me. I'm fine with it since I know they're saving me to be part of something bigger.

What I am worried about is who's gonna be standing next to me the day we stand on our debut stage. More of my debut stage. I look around the training room. The members have to be talented and pretty, but not as much as me. The member number range is probably around 8-14. Hmm...Sammie's definitly on the list too. Hei Min...I wrinkle my nose. Maybe with some p.s.? There's a few others, but they havn't been here long enough for me to care about their names. That's why I was trying to get that kid in the bathroom to lose weight a bit faster. Where did she go anyways...lol did she just drop out? Another one? Probably. Not like she was capable of much. Oh, and Miho. Where the hell is she...I need to explain this issue with her ASAP. She seriously needs to control her diet and whatever her mental issue is called. I get up from stretching and politely ask Rino if I can lead the dance training again. She beams and agrees before leaving the dance room.  I face the girls and smirk. Time to get these back up dancers into shape.

 

Tao's P.O.V.

The doorbell rang again.

"Tao could you get that for me please?" Yelled Mrs. Gyun from the kitchen. "Yes, ajoommah," I yelled and rolled off the bed. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of my room and into the hallway. I opened the door to find Seon Nyuh standing with a classmate. "Hi kid!" Seon beamed. She quickly walked past me towards the kitchen with her friend following close from behind. I sigh. Should I greet her too? Do I also call her kid? Does she even know my name? But Seon is already in the kitchen eating noodles, so I give up. I push the front door to close it shut, but I see someone else trudging up the apartment stairs and walking towards the door. Dude, how many friends is Seon bringing over...wait is she coming in or not...

"Um hello. You come in? Yes no?" I stammer-ask in my limited Korean.

The girl looked up at me and blinked. 

I stare at her.

She stared at me.

 

Next thing I know, I'm on the ground and Gu Mihou has fainted and fallen on top of me.