The Plan

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 31

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

It’s been two months since Kai and my cousin Sulli starts to date. Good for them. Uhh~!! What should I do with Suzy? I thought while drinking my Strawberry shake while walking at the Park.

I saw 2 people on the same street with mine walking towards me. They are laughing, cute couples. Until I noticed that it is Kai and Sulli, eating ice cream.

>.< they really suited for each other.

“Chanyeol-oppa!” my annoying cousin Sulli shouted in front of me.

Tell me, does Kai still resist dating this girl? Anyway I’m glad they already confessed for each other. :D

“Do you need to shout to hyung? She’s just in front of you.” Kai said while cringing.

“I’m just happy I saw him here, okay?!” Sulli reasoned out.

“Anyway, what are you doing here, hyung?” Kai said looking at me while smiling.

“Is this your park?” I replied. I’m in a bitter mode okay? I’m jealous to the soon to be couples here, because they are already dating. It’s been 2 month, since I talked to Suzy for so long.

Kai just cringed again to me.

“Fine. Anyway, how are you and Suzy?” Kai asked again.

“What do you think? Fine?” I said to them sarcastically.

“Tsk. You’re the man, hyung! You should be the one to know what to do to get the attention of Suzy.” Kai said again.

“Alright. I’ll think of it. Now, will you excuse me, couples? I still have many things to think.” I said and left those two.

“Uh!! What should I do? Tsk.” I whispered while taking a sip on my shake, suddenly something popped on my mind. I directly called Baekhyun.

 

“Ne~?” Baekhyun asked at the other line.

"Baekhyun-ah, I need the help of you and the rest.” I sat down to the bench while sipping my shake.

“Help of what?” he asked.

“Help me to organize a date for Suzy.” I said.

“Awww~ the Happy Virus Chanyeol is really in love. You Stupid! How on earth you just think of that one?! You should at least let your mind try to think of what you will gonna do! It’s been 2 months it’s been a long time, and you just think of that plan today?!” >.< I directly pulled out my phone from my ear. This is why I hate to talk to Baekhyun, sometimes. He nags like a mother!

“Look, I’m stupid I know. That’s why I’m asking a help.” I reasoned out.

“Let’s just talk tomorrow at your unit. I still have a date. You’re interrupting it.” Baekhyun said and hanged the phone.

Hope this will be successful.

 

************

Kai’s POV

“I pity, Chanyeol oppa.” Sulli said while pouting.

“You should pity me first.” I replied while pouting also.

It’s been 2 months since I courted her. The longest time I’m courting a girl. I courted my ex-girlfriends ranging 1-2 weeks only. Of course! They were attracted to my charm! How come they won’t answer me a YES directly? I smirked.

“W-why should I pity you?” Sulli asked to me confusingly.

“Because, it’s been 2 months since I courted you.” I reasoned out. Anyway, it’s okay to court her this long, If her plan is to let me court her ‘til 1 year or more years, I won’t be tired. I promise! Pinky finger up here! :D

“Why? Are you already tired?” She asked while looking down.

“Of course not! Who will be tired on courting you, if you’re already acting as my girlfriend?” I proudly said to her. Her face lighted at what I said. Awww~ my pretty Sulli is blushing. Oh my god! I’m really cheesy, aren’t I? =_=

“Yah! Pabo!” she smacked my head lightly, I just cringed.

“Anyway, want to know my answer to you?” she continued while smiling.

“Of course! What is it?” I asked to her hyper-ly.

“I’ll tell you when Chanyeol-oppa and Suzy already confessed to each other.” She winked and walked faster. I directly followed her.

“I will really make a way to make them confess to each other.” I assured.

“Just do it.” She replied again, and smiled sweetly.

“Don’t smile.” I said. Of course! She can’t smile! I don’t want other men here to see her smiling; she will just make them fall in love with her, like what she did to me. >.<

“Why?” she asked curiously.

“So you can’t make me jealous to other men here. I am the only one allowed to see your smile. Okay?!” I said and put my right arm on his shoulder.

“Fine! As if we are already together.” She reasoned out.

“Soon to be, Sulli-ah. Soon to be.” I said while smiling also.

“Don’t smile.” She said.

“Why?” I answered back. Smiling is one of my assets!

 “You’re making me jealous to the girls who can see you smile. I am the only one allowed to see your smile.” She said and smiled again.

Aigooo~! This girl really knows how to make me giggle! I directly headlock her and messed her hair.

“Yah! Pabo Kai!” she yelled.

“What? Handsome Kai?” I asked while laughing.

*************

Narrator’s POV

-The Next Day-

 

“So, what’s your plan?” asked Sehun. Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun and L.Joe are here at my unit. The girls are out for their girl’s day-out.

“Yeah~ I’m willing to help. You know, this is the condition of your cousin before she will give me an answer.” Kai said.

“Hope this idea won’t be successful.” Baekhyun whispered, which made Kai and Chanyeol smacks his head.

“Yah! It doesn’t mean you already have a girlfriend, you leave your cousin like this!” Chanyeol said.

“Fine! So what’s the plan?” Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t know?” Chanyeol replied scratching his nape. The 4 of them directly smack chanyeol’s head.

“Stupid!” Baekhyun said.

“Alright, let’s just suggest. What can you suggest, Sehun-ah?” L.Joe asked.

“Oh? Why me, first?” Sehun asked innocently.

“Tss… Alright, I will be the first one to suggest. What if, bring her to the park?” L.Joe asked.

“Too common.” Chanyeol replied.

“Ok, what about go and watch movies?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yah! Most of the couples already did that. It should be something, romantic!” Kai said.

“Hmm… give him flowers and chocolates.” Sehun suggested.

“That’s all?” Chanyeol asked to him.

“No, you should eat on a restaurant, and then give her chocolates and flowers as an apologizing thing. After that bring her to a place you always go. A place that is quiet and it should be romantic.” Kai suggested.

“Right!! I have a place which I go freely when I’m free.” Chanyeol said and high-fived to Kai.

“I think we are retard on what we are doing right now.” Sehun said.

“Yeah~ I think that also.” L.Joe said.

“Tss… anyway, thanks for your time guys!” Chanyeol said.

“It’s nothing, hyung. I’m doing this also for Sulli.” Kai replied while smiling brightly.

“Says the real retard.” Baekhyun said and looked at Kai.

“Yah! I’m not a retard!” Kai reasoned out.

“That’s what you think.” L.Joe said.

Which made Kai stayed silent while pouting.

“So, what are we going to do?” Baekhyun asked to them.

“Let’s go to a restaurant that is romantic. After that, wait. When will you do this?” Kai asked.

“Hmm… Maybe, tomorrow after school.” Chanyeol answered back while smiling proudly.

“Idiot. You should plan this tomorrow! Note, that is sarcastic. You think, you can finish these planning up before tomorrow, after school?” Baekhyun nags again.

“Why is it Baekhyun hyung nags everytime?” Sehun whispered to Kai.

“I don’t know? Maybe, he has a period?” Kai whispered back.

“As what I know, only girls have a menstrual period every month.” Sehun replied whispered.

“Aw.. Yeah~” Kai assured.

“Yah! You two, what are you whispering about?” L.Joe asked them.

“Hyung, does men also have menstrual period?” Sehun asked which made Kai smacked her.

“Stupid, Oh Sehun.” Kai said.

“Anyway, after that we will split and buy things we need for the place they will go after the dinner. Then, yeah~ that’s all.” He continued.

“Ok! It’s settled. So, let’s start.” Baekhyun said as he stood up, the other 4 also stood up and prepares to go.

“If it was not for Sulli, I won’t really do it. I’m lazy to this kind of cheesiness, okay? Uhh~” Kai yells while going out of the door.

“Me too~” Sehun replied.

“Lazy maknaes~” Chanyeol said to them.

 

*************

 

“Sulli-ah, how are you and Kai?” Suzy blurted out while we are taking our break from strolling around at the coffee shop.

“Hmm… Still the same, he stills says ‘goosebumps’ sentence, but I’m used to it.” Sulli said.

“How about you, Suzy-ah? How are the things with you and Chanyeol-oppa?” Krystal asked.

“Not okay. We still don’t talk too long when we have a conversation.” Suzy said.

“Maybe, he just needs space.” Jiyoung asked.

“Space for what? We are not even together.” Suzy said while pouting.

“I guess, he was hurt on what you said to him at that time.” Sohyun comforted her.

“I’m just avoiding confessing to him. He should be the first one. I don’t know what to say also at that time, that’s why that’s the only sentence that came from my mouth.” Suzy reasoned out.

“All right then. We’ll just observe Chanyeol-oppa. If he won’t do anything I will be the one punch him, on his head to realize something. Aigoo~! You were dumb to each other! Both of you were slowpoke!” Sulli grimaced on her.

“Aww… Can we say Sorry? Because both you and Kai are okay now?” Suzy asked sarcastically.

“Sure, you can.” Sulli also replied sarcastically while smiling.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Awww~~ Sorry for the late update guys! I just went from a 4 days vacation.. XD *bows 90 degrees* I'm really sorry..

Anyway, hope you like this chapter.. :D

Thank your for my newly subscribers out there, and the comments.. :)

Please do Subscribe, Comment. :)

Thank your for reading, :)