Chapter 14

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 14

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Yah! Why are you crying?!” asked Suzy.

 

“Nothing, I’m just happy because we won the game.” I said and wiped the tears.

 

“Oh~ really? Or is it about Baro? Anyway, Kai is better than him, it’s just… haish, stop that one already. He doesn’t deserve your tears, as If you dated each other before.” Suzy teased. Yeah! We never dated! But, the promise thing? Wait, why should I wait for that promise, if I like Kai already?!

 

“Is my dance gone well?” Kai interrupted Sulli’s thought.

 

“Huh? It’s not at all! It’s the same with others, it’s not solemn, and it’s nothing at all!” I reasoned out, trying to annoy Kai. You annoy me always, why won’t I try to annoy you too?

 

“As If, you really know how to dance with heart! Why won’t you show your dance to me? Huh?!” he asked with his right eyebrow up.

 

“Yah- yah- yah, the two people who make a scene at the arena a while ago is arguing again.” said Minho who just arrived at their table.

 

“We’re not!” We said unison.

 

“Then, explain what happened a while ago? What’s with the, ‘attention seeking?’ and ‘you got my attention from the start’?” Minho starts to tease.

 

“It’s nothing!” We said again in unison and glared to each other.

 

“Haish! Anyway, Sulli-ah why were you crying a while ago?” Minho-oppa asked.

 

“She remembered his long lost boyfriend, hyung.” Kai reasoned out.

 

“What?! I’m not!” I defended.

 

“Yeah~ say what you want. Anyway, I want to go home now. Let’s go.” Kai said and grabbed my wrist.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? I’m going home with Suzy.” I said.

 

“Haven’t you noticed? Suzy is not here anymore. She already went home.” Kai said. I looked around to find Suzy, but Kai was right she already leaved. Haish! TRUE FRIEND?!

 

“I’ll go with Minho-oppa.” I said and hugged the arm of Minho-oppa.

 

“I can’t Sulli-ah, I will sleep at Himchan’s Dorm. Want to sleep there too?” Minho-oppa asked.

 

“Andwae!” I said.

 

“Your mother said you’ll go home with me. Let’s go!” Kai said ad grab my wrist again, and walked out of the club.

 

“You’re such a jerk!” I yelled.

 

“I know!’’ he replied and smirked at me.

 

 

-Morning-

 

I touched my head because it really hurts! And I really feel cold, that’s why I’m hiding under my thick comforter. The air conditioner is still on, but I can’t stand up to turn it off, because it’s really cold. Then, I received a message. It came from Suzy.

 

From: Suzy Bae

 

Yah! Sulli-ah, since we have no class today ‘till

Tomorrow, why won’t we go and hang-out with the

3 members of the gang? (Referring to Krystal, Jiyoung

And Sohyun) It’s really a nice weather for today.

----------

To: Suzy

 

 

I’ll try my best to go out. What time?

 

----------

From: Suzy

 

10:30 a.m. don’t try your best, just do it.

 

----------

To: Suzy

 

Arraso. I’ll prepare now.

 

----------

From: Suzy

 

Ok-ok, we’ll wait you at the food court.

 

----------

I directly locked the phone and decide to sleep a little bit.

 

-After 2 hours-

 

(Phone rings)

* Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka
Sotonghaji anheulkka
Saranghaji anheulkka
Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo
Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA*

 

I almost jumped on the call. I touched my head, it is still hot, but it’s not aching too much now. I answered the phone from Jiyoung.

 

“Ne~? What’s with the call?” I asked.

 

“What, ‘what’s with the call?! We’re here waiting for you now. Where are you?” she yelled at the phone.

 

“Oh! I forgot. Ill prepare now. Bye~” I said and hanged the phone.

 

I directly stood up, but my eyes went black for a bit. I closed it for a while, and opened it while heading to the bathroom.

 

-After 1 hour-

 

“KAI-SSHI?! Why are you here?!” I asked furiously.

 

“I don’t know?! Your Kris-oppa called me this morning. Anyway, you’re late.” He said.

 

“I don’t care. I’ll go home now.” I said and was about to go, but he grabbed my wrist.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“No you can’t.” I said and dragged her to the theatre to watch horror movie.

 

-Flashback-

 

(Phone rings)

* Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka
Sotonghaji anheulkka
Saranghaji anheulkka
Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo
Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA*

 

“Yoboseyo?” I asked at the caller while sitting down on my bed.

 

“Kai-sshi? It’s Kris-hyung. Do you remember the bet yesterday?” he asked.

 

“Ne~ waeyo?” I asked half asleep.

 

“We’ll do it today, since we have no class ‘till tomorrow.” He said that made me open my eyes wide while smiling wide.

 

“Jeongmal?!” I hyper-ed ask.

 

“Ne~! So you should fix yourself now. I instructed the girls (referring to Sulli’s best friends) to call Sulli. You should be there 10:30 a.m.” he said.

 

“Ne~! Ne~! I’ll be there. Going to hang now hyung. Bye! Saranghamnida~!!” I yelled.

 

“Duh! Don’t tell that last word to me. It’s disgusting. Aracschi? Bye.” He said and hanged the phone.

 

-End of the Flashback-

 

“Yah! I don’t want to watch horror. I’m scared!” she whispered to me while we are lining up to the counter.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m here. You should buy popcorns now. Here~” I said and gave the money to her. She just looked at it.

 

“No thanks. I’ll buy the food for us.” She said and ready to go.

 

“No. takes this now. I’m the boy here.” I said to her as I grab her wrist.

 

“No. I want it. You can’t do anything.” She replied and went to the food station of the theatre.

 

-After 10 minutes-

 

I went to the food station and saw Sulli coming towards me. But the two boys stopped her. And I saw the boy handed his phone to Sulli. I directly went beside her.

 

“What’s the commotion here babe?” I asked Sulli while looking at the two boys. Sulli just stared at me.

 

“I see~ so he’s your boyfriend that you’re telling to us that you’re with today? Sorry for it.” Said the boy.

 

What? Is what I heard were all real?! She calls me her boyfriend?! In my thought and smirked.

 

“Ne~ I am. Waeyo?” I asked while smiling.

 

“Nothing.” Said the other boy. They bowed to us go.

 

“Is that true?” I asked Sulli directly.

 

“No it’s not. Let’s go, the movie will start later.” She said and walked away. I saw your smile Sulli-ah. Don’t hide it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Update! :) hope you like it guys. :)