Chapter 19

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 19

 

-Morning at the Cafeteria-

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Where’s Sulli? It’s almost 7:30.” Said Krystal checking the time in her wrist watch.

 

“There she is.” Said Jiyoung pointing to Sulli who is entering the café.

 

“Sorry guys. I overslept.” Sulli explained while grabbing the coffee that the girls ordered for her.

 

“Woah?! Chinja?! You overslept? Yah! Did you and Kai made that miracle thingy?” asked Suzy. Sulli choked on her coffee because of the shocking sentence that Suzy made. Same as the 2 girls.

 

“Yah!! haisshh! Chinjja! Will you shut up and let your y thoughts fly away?! Of course not! I didn’t even saw him this morning.” Said Sulli to Suzy who is smiling like an evil to her.

 

“Well, it’s because your Kai is with our boyfriend now. Playing beach volleyball…” said Krystal and put her hands on the table making her way closer to Sulli, “Take note, with Lee Taemin.” She continued and wiggled her eyebrows. Sulli directly stood up.

 

“Let’s go and play beach volleyball guys!” she said and stood up making her way to the door, “It’s a nice day to play it.”

 

The 3 girls just stood up and laugh while following Sulli behind.

 

----

-At the Seashore/ playing court of Beach Volleyball-

 

 

“Let’s take a break! Where does, my baby go?” said Sehun as he sat down beside Kai.

 

“I guess she’s with the ’94 liner gang again.” Kai replied.

 

“Yeah~ you’re right. There they are in their short shorts.” Chanyeol said.

“Taemin-ah, when will you and your parents go back and stay for good in Korea?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

Huh! Hope he won’t move back in Korea, He’ll just let Sulli fall in love with him. In Kai’s thought.

 

“I still don’t know hyung. But, probably next year, cause my parents are planning to make another branch for our fast food chain there and make it bigger this time.” Taemin Explained.

 

“So, do you have a girl you love there?” Chen asked.

 

“Uhh~ Yeah, but she’s so impossible to catch and court.” Taemin explained and looked down.

 

“Why?” Donghae asked.

 

“It’s because, she has many admirers. She’s really popular in school even though she’s a Korean.” Taemin said.

 

“Ohhh~… then, stop dreaming about her. we don’t know, girl’s out there who are more awesome than that girl you’re saying are finding someone like you? Or love’s you?” entered Sulli as they approached them.

 

“Well, you should enjoy your life there in Canada hyung. I guess you’re entering a prestigious school there, right?” Kai said while glaring at Sulli.

 

“Yeah~ but…” Taemin cut his sentence when saw the girls coming to them.

 

“What’s with that short shorts babe?” asked Sehun.

 

“Well, we want to play beach volleyball with you guys.” Krystal explained.

 

“Really? So is it required for girls to use short shorts just to play beach volleyball?” Sehun asked again.

 

“Haisshh… don’t be such a KJ babe, remember this is a beach. What will people say to you if you wear clothing that will cover almost of your body. Don’t worry we are surrounded by you guys, so guys over there...” Krystal pointed out the boys who’re still looking at them when they walked in front of them, “Won’t flirt to us. Arraseo? So let’s start the beach volleyball now!” Krystal explained.

 

“Yeah~ what else can I do?” Sehun murmured and stood up.

 

“Wait! Yah~ Kai-sshi, why did Sulli overslept this morning? Did you guys do something---“ Suzy’s word was cut when Sulli directly covered .

 

Sulli smiled to them. “Don’t mind her guys. She’s just joking…” Sulli removed her hand to Suzy’s mouth. “I overslept because it is very comfortable in-“

 

“Kai’s bed.” Inserted Suzy and runs away and sulli directly followed her

 

“Yah! comeback, you! Haisshhh!!!” Sulli yelled while chasing Suzy. Kai just smirked on the childish acts of the girls.

 

“Ok then let’s start the beach volleyball?” Taemin said and smiled. Sulli stopped chasing Suzy and smiled.

 

“Yeah! Let’s star-“

 

“Taeminnie~!” a girl’s voice suddenly shout. Taemin directly looked back and saw the girl in a short shorts and her top is a tube with a cardigan waving her hand. Boy’s jaw dropped on too much shock. While the girl’s right eyebrow went up.

 

“Ji-Jiyeon?! What are you doing here? Why are you here? What brought you here?” Taemin constantly asked.

 

“Why? You don’t want me here?” Jiyeon asked.

 

“I-I like it. Guys, she’s the girl that I’ve been telling to you a while ago.” Taemin said while his mouth is shaking of too much shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guyshhh~!!... 'em sorry if this a very crappy and short chapter.. I've been very busy at school now.. 

*sigh* again, I promise to make this story interesting again..

Anyway, thank you for your support guiys!!. :)

Subscribe and comment.. please~. ^_^