Chapter 8

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 8

 

Kai’s POV

 

-At the Living room watching Playful kiss-

 

It’s good that the awkwardness between us lessen. Well I really hate the word “awkward”, cause it will be the first feeling when I will tell my feelings to someone else. Well~, I guess that’s why I didn’t confessed to Sulli because I know it will just end into so called, “awkward”. But, why do I only feel this to Sulli? I didn’t felt this with my previous girls. Yeah~ that’s right I had 3 girls before, but when I courted them I didn’t felt some awkward feelings, but when it comes to Sulli I really feel my heart is going to pop out and jump all around, but then~ I’m too intelligent to hide my feelings to her. That’s why my only way to talk to her is teasing. Ah~ you should be really grateful Kai-sshi, remember? You have a crush and you don’t know when it started did. But wait, why do you have a crush on Sulli? I had 3 girls in my mind, but in my heart it’s still Sulli’s name? In my thought when the other part of my brain answered.(“it’s because you already love her, Kai-sshi”) Love? Haissh~ Too young for that one. In my thought while eating the chips and stares at the TV, the boy is kissing the girl now passionately. I was staring at it blankly when Sulli popped out with her unknown answer, question.

 

“Why do lovers close their eyes, when they kiss each other?” she asked and took a glance on me.

 

Well~ I don’t know either, I kissed two of my girls, and I don’t know why I closed my eyes. I guess it’s just normal. Wait! Why is she asking me? In my thought again, and a brilliant idea came into my mind.

 

“So you’re never been kissed?” I stared with teasing eyes on her. She glared at me and immediately looked back at the TV. No answer came.

 

“Never been kiss. Right Sulli-ah?” I asked and starts to move my towards her side. She moves away from me, and ended at the arm wrest of the sofa. She was holding the pack of chips really tight.

 

“Wha-what are you do-doing?” she asked while shaking to me. I smiled sarcastically to her. I slowly move my face nearer to her face, and honestly my heart wants to pop out now. My face is really near to her face I can feel her warm breath. I lift my hands and slowly slide in at her face down to the pack of chips and grab one of it.

 

“Give me some chips.” I directly ate the chips and move away smirking. I was shock when she stood up and throw the pack of chips to me.

 

“I’ll go to sleep now. GOOD NIGHT! Bud luck is just around!” she shouted never looking at me.

 

“Your room’s door is pink!” I shouted while she’s walking fast up the stairs.

 

“Huh! That girl.” I said while smirking looking back at the TV again.

 

 

-After several seconds-

 

“Woah~! So cute!” I heard she praise. I chuckled and turned off the TV.

 


Sulli’s POV

 

“Woah~! So cute!” I praised as I saw the room, It’s not so girly yet, it’s so cute. Perfect for a lady. Wait, why does she have this kind of room? he has no sister. In my thought as I lay down at the bed, it’s so soft. I lift my right hand revealing the fake wedding ring from the Matchmaking festival a while ago.

 

Wonder who’s my fake hubby? I want to meet him. I thought while staring at the gold ring with a diamonds surrounding it. Maybe I should keep this one. I directly stood up went to my bag bring out my pouch and put it inside. I have a gold necklace that has no pendant, maybe I can make this ring a necklace. I lied back at the bed after putting the ring on the pouch. They won’t know that I removed the ring on my fingers (referring to the Matchmaking officers).

 

-Morning, 4:30 a.m.-

 

*knocks at the door*

 

“Sulli-ah! Wake up!” a voice yelling outside of my door. I opened my eyes and I was shock that my white room became a pink one. Where am I? Right! I’m at Kai’s Apartment!  I hurriedly opened the door with my messed face and saw a fresh looking Kai. He was very neat with his tight pants, converse shoes and a simple t-shirt on it, and a jacket rested on his arm.

 

“Why are you so shock? Let’s go.” He went inside the room, grab my bag and drag me downstairs. “You need to arrange yourself at your house, remember, you will perform later in front of us.” He said and opened the front door.

 

“Here, wear this first. It’s cold.” He said again and threw the jacket on me. I looked at it and stared at him.

 

Am I dreaming? A caring Kai infront of me?! What’s happening on the surface of mother earth?

 

“What are you waiting for?” he snapped. I directly wore the jacket. After wearing the jacket he grabbed my hands again and locked the door. He opened the door of the car as we stepped outside the gate. I went inside and arranged myself in it.

 

-After several minutes of travelling-

 

“Gomawoyo” I bowed repeatedly as I close the car’s door.

 

“Stop bowing, as If we don’t know each other. Get inside now, You’re like a witch wearing a short shorts. I heard he said, I looked down and saw myself wearing a long sleeved polo and it was very big in me covering the black short which I guess, 10 inches from my waist. I directly covered it with me bag. I heard he chuckled.

 

“Gotta go now.” He said and drove his car at the next house. I ran through the gate. Luckily our guard were already awake.

 

“Agasshi, Where were you last night?” he asked.

 

“At Kai’s Apartment.” I replied and went inside hurriedly leaving the guard in a shock face.

 

-At School-

 

“Yah! Sulli-ah? Why do you look so burden? Did you slept very well last night? Oh? Anyway, where were you last night? I called you at your house but they said you’re not around.” Annoyed by Suzy.

 

Uhh~ Yeah~ I didn’t slept very well last night. And I dunno why? I really feel comfortable at the room last night. In my thought while lying my head at the table near the soccer field we were waiting for the ringing of the bell, to start our performance in front of the Basketball players and the principal.

 

“SULLI-AH!” snapped by Sulli.

 

“What?!” I asked while my eyebrows meeting.

 

“Haissh~! Forget it.” She said and starts to comb her long wavy hair.

 

“Sulli-ah!” she shouted again.

 

“What again?” I asked while glaring at her. but she didn’t answered, she just look straight at my back. I looked at it and saw the Kai with Yookyung. I directly looked in front again.

 

“Are they dating? Or together? Or lovers? Or something else? Sulli-ah? Answer me?” she asked again consecutively.

 

“Molla~! Want me to ask him?” I asked her in a seriously. The moment you’ll say yes. I will really ask him. Even though it’s just a joke.

 

“Yes. Now go.” She said while smiling sarcastically. I directly stood up and walk towards Yookyung who wraps her arms on Kai’s Arm.

 

“Sulli-ah! Where are you going?” I heard Suzy yelled.

 

Ahh~? Actually I really don’t know why am I heading towards them? Should I ask him if they’re dating? What if he’ll say that ‘why are you asking? Are you jealous by any chance?’ Haissh~ that question. I stood straight in front of Kai while Yookyung is glaring at me.

 

“Waeyo?!” Yookyung yelled.

 

“What’s the matter, Sulli-ah?” he asked in a cool tone.

 

“Were you dating each other?” I asked straightly. Kai raised his right eyebrow and smirk at me.

 

“By any chance Sulli-ah, are you Jealous?” he asked and smirked again. I was stunned by his question. Why won’t you say you’re not jealous Sulli-ah? Hurry! Now speak! Speak! I opened my mouth and no words came up. Damn Sulli-ah!

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Sorry for the late update guys! :) And sorry if it was very crappy chapter. Hope you''ll understand . :)

To my New Subcriber, commentators. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :) To my Silent Readers, please do Subscribe and comment.

:)