Chapter 13

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 13

 

Author’s POV

 

It’s the middle of the 2nd quarter now. Score: 12 (Blue Phoenix) 14 (Red Eagle) and it’s a tight game not between the groups but to the two MVP’s of each group, Kai and Baro.

 

“I really didn’t expect that Kai has a determination to win.” Said Chanyeol who is now sitting between Suzy and Sulli.

 

“Ne~ we didn’t too hyung!” demotion by Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

“Anyway, Sulli-ah, Remember Baro? He’s there.” Reported Chanyeol.

 

“Ne~ that’s why I’m supporting for him.” Smiled Sulli.

 

“What?! You must support Kai than him. I mean, our group.” Exclaimed by Chanyeol.

 

“I’m still supporting our group, but not Kai. It looks like he has too much air in his head. He’s floating with his own illusions.” Said Sulli while pouting.

 

“Naah~ but tell us the truth, do you have a crush on Kai?” asked Baekhyun.

 

“Eh?! Andwaeyo! No I don’t have! The nerve!” said Sulli while looking down.

 

“Yeah, it seems that you’re telling a lie but your face is not. Come one, let’s cheer now.” Said Sehun.

 

-----

Kris passed the ball to Kai who is now below of the ring, Kai directly caught the ball and shoot it directly before Baro will get it from him. And the score now is TIE.

 

The crowds went wilder because of the TIED score. Kai glanced at Sulli who is looking down.

 

Doesn’t she want to win the game? Thought Kai with a right eyebrow raised. But it was interrupted when Kris tapped his shoulder.

 

“Good Job Kai!” said Kris and made a High-five clap to him.

 

“You too hyung!” replied Kai.

 

“Anyway, Doojoon will be replaced by Dongwoon Now.” Reported by Kris.

 

“Ne~”

 

-----

“Jiyoungie. Let’s go to the CR.” Said Sulli. Jiyoung just nodded to her.

 

-At the hallway-

 

“Sulli-ah~ the CR is this way” said Jiyoung when she noticed that Sulli went at the different way.

 

“It’s just my reason Jiyoungie~!” said Sulli while looking down at the floor.

 

“What are you finding there?” she asked.

 

“I have something to tell you.” Said Sulli and looked at Jiyoung.

 

“My fake wedding ring was gone.” Said Sulli which made Jiyoung shock with her big eyes.

 

“What?!” said Jiyoung.

 

“You heard it. And, I should find it. It’s the only way to find that fake husband who’s my first kiss.” Said Sulli while looking down trying to hide her embarrassment.

 

“REALLY?! You have first kiss now?! Oh~! I’m Jealous!” said Jiyoung and put her palms together while looking upward.

 

“Yah! It’s not the time to dream that one! I don’t tell me you’re  never been kiss girl. Jiyoung-ah please don-“

 

“Why are you here Sulli-ah, Jiyoung-ah?” asked Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“We’re finding the fake wedding ring of Sulli.” Reported by Jiyoung.

 

“…………” silence occurred between the 4.

 

“I-I guess we gotta go.” Said Sulli while grabbing the wrist of Jiyoung and ran to the different way.

 

“SO IT’S TRUE!! Let’s tell this to them!” said Eunhyuk and ran back to his gang.

 

------

 

2nd Quarter has just ended when Sulli and Jiyoung went back to their sits.

 

“Eh? Where did you two came from? Why are you really sweating?” asked Baekhyun while looking at Jiyoung who is wet from her sweats.

 

“Nothing.” Said Jiyoung while catching her breath.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“He’s really sweating.” I whispered while looking at Kai who is drinking his water greedily.

 

“Nugu? Kai?” interrupted by Suzy.

 

“Ne~” I said

 

“No! It’s baro.” I defended.

 

“Ahh~”

 

Haishh! Ok! I admit it now! I LIKE KAI! At her thought and directly stood up. Which made Krystal, Sehun, Baekyhyun, Jiyoung, Chanyeol and Suzy shcok.

 

“Where are you going again?” asked Krystal.

 

“Let’s go to our group. We are very far from them.” I said and starts to march towards the empty seats above the player’s bench.

 

But I shouldn’t tell it to others, I should keep it in myself for the mean time. I should find my fake hubby first.

 

------

 

Kai’s POV

 

-fast forward-

 

It’s a time out for our team now, and the reason is me. I can feel my ankles hurt now. It was when, Baro bumped me at the right side causing them to have a fault and the effect, it’s me, who directly hugged the floor.

 

“Kai-sshi? Are you ok?” asked the lady’s voice. I just nod while keep on caressing my left ankle. I closed my eyes of too much ache, so our coach decided to sub Chanyeol-hyung from me, who were relaxing when he was subbed by Dongwoon-hyung from the start of 3rd quarter. While thinking of those things I felt something cold holding my ankle, I opened my eyes and saw Sulli kneeling down infront of me putting an ice on it. Then, I remembered she was chanting Baro’s name.

 

“What are you doing?” I said coldly. She looked up with a cold stare.

 

“Haish, Why were you cold suddenly? Like an ice. Can’t you see? I’m putting an ice on your ankle for a fast recovery.” She reasoned out and starts to caress my ankle again.

 

I’ve got an idea. How intelligent am I? I smirked. I pulled my left leg back.

 

“Stop that one. You don’t even care about me.” I said staring straight at her. She grabbed back my ankle.

 

“Stop your awesome acting Kai, let’s heal this first.” She replied and starts putting the ice again.

 

“It’s true! Go to your so called Baro, and give him that treatment. I don’t need that, girls at the back wants to do that from me.” I said. My ankle gets better now, but I kept on acting that it still hurts.

 

“Haish! Are you JEALOUS?!” she exclaimed while glaring at me.

 

“Ne~! I am! Don’t you think? Why I’m doing this hard work on the court, just to get your attention out of your Baro?!” I exclaimed at her. Then, we heard some gossips. I looked around and saw some people looking at us.

 

“Then, don’t try to get my attention, cause you already got it from the start!” she exclaimed back, then walked out from the arena. I remained seated while looking at the players.

 

I already got it from the start? When? Where? What time? In my thought when someone interrupt it.

 

“Follow her, cause you made too much scene.” Said Minho-hyung, the interrupter. Without hesitation, I followed her directly.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Gosh!! What did you say Sulli-ah?!” I whispered while leaning at the wall of the hallway. I seated down and facepalmed myself.

 

“Why did you say it?! Why?! You’re still confused right? Still confuse! No! You’re not confused anymore!” I whispered again, scolding myself on what I did. Haish! I stood up, but lost my balance when a human statue stood straight in front of me. It was Kai. He put his right arm at the wall, locking me to him. I leaned back at the wall avoiding his famous gaze.

 

“What did you said? a while ago? Huh, Sulli-ah?” he said and smirked.

 

“No-nothing! You just misheard it.” I said looking right-down, still avoiding his gazes.

 

“Really? So, don’t try to tell that word again to me, cause I’ll make it true, whether you like it or not.” He said and flicked my forehead after kissing it, and walked back inside the arena.

 

I was stunned with his action, the vibration from his kiss at my forehead flowed down to my body. I shouldn’t speak a word about that from now on. I thought and starts walk slowly back inside the arena.

 

-----

 

Author’s POV

 

-After 30 minutes-

 

*SCREAMING OF THE CROWDS*

 

“AND THE WINNER IS……… THE BLUE PHOENIX!!” said the MC.

 

The group of Sulli and Kai group hugged each other. “We did it guys!!” they all said.

 

Sulli was busy jumping around because of too much happiness, when someone grabbed her wrist, she was thinking it was Kai, she looked back and saw nothing but Baro with a girl beside him. Smiling at her.

 

“Congratulations Sulli-ah, I’m glad we met again. anyway, this is my girlfriend, she’s Eunji.” He said. Eunji bowed down in front of me, and flashed her eyesmile.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sulli.” Sulli said and smiled at her. Then, I felt my heart wants to break in pieces.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Sulli-ah.” She said.

 

“We have to go now Sulli-ah. Hope we’ll see each other again.” Baro said and bid a goodbye to Sulli. Also his girlfriend Eunji.

 

So, he has a girlfriend already. He told you, that he will marry no one but you, only you. But now? He has a girlfriend. I can’t take it! In Sulli’s thought, stopping her tears to fall down.

 

Sulli doesn’t know what to do, since she heard that Baro, has a girlfriend already, until the coach announced something. She didn’t heard what they announced cause she’s busy in her thought.

 

Until the evening at their house. She just found out, that cheerleaders and Basketball players will have a small party at the exclusive club. She went there with her casual attire.

 

This:

fx+sulli+amber+at+Club+Monaco+%281%29.jp

 

----------

 

Kai, heard the news about Baro, having a girlfriend and that promise thingy.

 

“Kai-sshi! We want you to dance something mellow tonight! Is it ok?” asked his co-player, Gikwang.

 

“Sure! Why not hyung!” Kai replied.

-The party starts-

 

Still, Sulli is not in the mood to the party, she just sat straight at her chair, beside Suzy.

 

“Don’t over think that one, Sulli-ah, please~ let’s just support Kai, for his dance today.” Said Suzy, patting Sulli’s back.

 

Why should I affected by that one? It’s just because of the Promise thing? Haish! At Sulli’s thought, then the dance number of Kai, starts.

 

(Watch this one Puh-lease~!)

 

Don't hesitate any more
just take my heart please.
Love shine like a light
even the moon close it's eyes


if it's not me but someone else
if it's a line in a drama
burn out the scars that he had made
 

baby don't cry tonight 
through the darkness
baby don't cry tonight
like nothing happened


you won't end up turning to foam
so baby don't cry cry 
I will guard you with my love.

 

“Sulli-ah! I heard, Kai was dedicating that dance and song to you!” Suzy reported.

 

And with that one, Sulli Didn’t hesitate anymore, her eyes went wet because of tears.

Why should I cry? If there is someone who loves me more, the man who won’t promise anything but will do his best to make me happy. Sulli’s thought, and shed her tears. And starts to clap for Kai.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

'Kinda long chappie, and this too crappy for me... XD! but hope you like this guys!

I'm just too busy in school, that's why It took so long to post this chapter..

to my Silent readers, please do Subscribe and Comment.. It makes helps me a lot. Enjoy~ :)