Chapter 11

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

-At the dinning Room-

 

“Sulli-ah? Good luck for your cheerleading later! And by the way, we can’t drive you there so go with Kai ok?” said eomma.

 

“Eommaaaa~!!! Not again please?!” I said. Whatever happens I won’t go anywhere with Kai!

 

“You have no choice. I won’t allow you to commute and ride at the taxi. It’s not safe.” Eomma replied. NO!

 

“I will call Suzy to stop by first.” I said and grabbed my phone.

 

“Ah-ah-ah~ I asked her a while ago, but she’s not at their house. And don’t try to call your Chanyeol-oppa, cause he already leaved.” Explained by eomma.

 

Yaaah~! Eomma! Waeyo?! I know you know that I really hate Kai! Do you really hate him? The more you hate the more you love. Yes! I hate him! No! Hate! No!

 

“But eomma~!!” I defended but I heard the big door opened and kai’s image appeared on it.

 

“Here he is.” Said eomma and welcomed Kai with a big hug.

 

“Good Morning eommonie.” Greeted Kai to eomma.

 

“Haissh~” I whispered.

 

“Sulli-ah~! Hurry up.” Yelled eomma at the living room.

 

“Ne~!” I replied and drank the water beside me, and directly went to the living room to hug eomma. But suddenly eomma noticed something on me.

 

“Oh? Dear? Where did you get that necklace? It’s really nice.” Said eomma and touched the ring necklace on my neck.

 

“I’ll explain later eomma. Bye~” I said and kissed her cheeks.

 

“Good Luck for your Cheerleading and Basketball Competition!” said eomma as we went inside the car.

 

-At the car heading to the stadium-

 

Kai’s POV

 

“BTW, thank your for greeting me a while ago.” I said breaking the silence between us.

 

“Yeah~ you’re welcome.” She replied, “even though I’m not in the mood to greet you that way.” She murmured.

 

I can’t help myself to smile. “Good luck for your cheerleading later too.” I said, she glanced and me and gave an eye smile.

 

“Anyway, Sulli-ah. Why do you hate me?” I asked curiously.

 

“Ohh~ so you don’t know why? Why won’t you ask yourself on why I hate you.” She replied while glaring at me.

 

“Is it because I always tease or playing around on you?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“What do you think?” she replied.

 

“Ok~ let’s settle this down.” I said while stopping the car for the traffic light.

 

“What should we settle?” she asked with her curious face.

 

“Aissh! On why you hate me!” I yelled.

 

“You don’t know?!” she asked.

 

“Haish! Forget that one! Here we are.” I said and parked the car. Good timing we saw Chanyeol-hyung with Suzy.

 

“OH?! Suzy and Chanyeol-oppa?” she said cutely.

 

“No, it’s just a mannequin, it’s not them.” I replied philosophically while smiling at her.
 

“Whatever.” She replied and ready to go out.

 

“Uhhm~ forget something?” I said and slid a grin while looking at her.

 

“What again?!” she shouted while throwing a death glare.

 

“Your bag?” I laughed. “What were you thinking? Asking you for a kiss? Huh Sulli-ah?” I asked while moving my face in front of her.

 

“N-No! Why should I?! The nerve!” she replied and again and went out and directly ran to Suzy and Chanyeol-hyung. After locking the car I also followed Sulli.

 


Sulli’s POV

 

“Uhhm~ forget something?” he said and slid a grin while looking at me.

 

“What again?!” I shouted while throwing a death glare. Do you want a kiss? Sure~ no I mean, No!!

 

“Your bag?” he laughed. “What were you thinking? Asking you for a kiss? Huh Sulli-ah?” he asked while moving my face in front of me. Oh my gosh~! My heart is humping I can’t stop it! Stop that!!

 

“N-No! Why should I?! The nerve!” I replied and looked down, but I can’t hide myself to giggle so I decided to go out and ran through Chanyeol-oppa and Suzy.

 

“Oh?! Sulli-ah?! Who’s with you?” asked Suzy to me.

 

“And why are you panting with a red face? What happened?” asked Chanyeol.

 

Haish! This is because, both of you ignored my calls and leave me to that y Kai!! I glared to them.

 

“Wha-what’s with the glare?” asked Chanyeol-oppa.

 

“Hyung!!” sudden interrupt. I looked back and saw Kai waving to Chanyeol-oppa. I felt someone pinched my waist. I looked at Suzy who is now smiling at me.

 

“What?!” I whispered to her.

 

“You went here together right?” she whispered back.

 

“Yes! And it’s your fault!” I whispered.

 

“I’m sorry Sulli-ah. But your eomma wants it.” She whispered back while smiling.

 

“We gotta go girls! Come on.” Interrupted Chanyeol-oppa. I can’t stand on this guys so I went first leaving them smiling at me.

 

I was very pissed because of the embarrassment a while ago. Aaah~! I really can’t stand this!! I was looking down, holding the ring necklace while walking, when someone bumped me and lost my balance luckily someone’s arms catches me. And it was like a French kiss style! I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face who is now smiling at me.

 

“You okay?” he asked. I just nod at him.

 

“I’m sorry for not looking on my way.” He apologized still his hands were on my waist.

 

“I-it’s okay. It’s my fault too.” I apologized too. When a lion’s voice echoed at the corridor.

 

“Yaahh!”. I looked back and saw Kai with Chanyeol-oppa and Suzy.

 

“What happened here?” Kai asked while staring to the guy.

 

“Why should I tell you? It’s none of your business.”  I replied to Kai. The boy smiled on me and waved.

 

“I gotta go Sulli-ah!” the boy said, bowed to me and continued his walk.

 

“Who’s that?!” asked Kai while glaring at me.

 

“I don’t know! And why should I tell you?! Stop asking.” I replied and ran to the locker for girls for our team.

 

-At the locker room-

 

I opened my pouch and picked my mirror on it. I explored my face to see if something is on my face through neck and touched it. Something is missing. My necklace!!

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Why does she hates me?!” I looked at Suzy and Chanyeol-hyung as Sulli left us.

 

“We don’t know? Try to ask her.” Chanyeol-hyung said and grabbed Suzy’s hand.

 

“Let’s go first Suzy-ah.” He said and they both left me there. Haissh~! I looked down and ready to go when I saw a necklace lying on the floor.

 

Wait! It looks like my ring! I picked up the ring necklace and watched the every details of the ring. It really looks like mine! I looked at the ring on my fingers and put the ring necklace I just found beside it! It is! Really! I guess my fake wifey is here! I directly ran to our locker room and hugged Chanyeol-hyung suddenly.

 

“Yaah!” he said while shaking just to break my hug to him.

 

“Hyung~!! My fake Wife is here!!” I exclaimed near to his ear.

 

“Yah! Don’t shout to me! Fake wifey?! Please stop hugging me! It’s really embarrassing!” he exclaimed. I broke the hug and showed the necklace to him.

 

“This is the ring of my fake wifey!” I said while showing the necklace to him.

 

“Kai! When did you get married?! Why you haven’t introduced your wife to me?!” said Chanyeol-hyung with a dying glare.

 

“I’ll explain later hyung!” I said and was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

 

“We have a game today. I’ll help you to find your so called “wifey” later on.” He said. “Get ready”.

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

While Kai and Sulli are getting ready for their competition later on, their relatives were there to support them.

 

“I’m so excited now!” said hyoyeon girlfriend of eunhyuk, cousin of Sulli.

 

“Nado! Imagine? Sulli will dance today?! Oohh~ I am really a good cousin to bring her skills out!” eunhyuk said.

 

“Haissh~ as if, you taught her to dance! Yah! Wake up! It’s Heechul who taught her, not you!” said Hyoyeon while glaring at her.

 

“Yah! Why do you always wake me up when I’m dreaming?” said Eunhyuk while pouting. Hyoyeon just smiled to him and kissed his cheeks.

 

“Wonder where are the others?” said Eunhyuk while putting his right arm on Hyoyeon’s waist.

 

“I don’t know also? Seohyun just texted me, She said they’re coming. Oh?! There they are.” Said Hyoyeon.

 

“Unnie!” said Seohyun then hugged Hyoyeon. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk just high-five to each other.

 

“Unnie~! I have something to tell you.” Said Seohyun to Hyoyeon after seating down beside her.

 

“What is it?”Hyoyeon asked.

 

“It’s about Sulli and Kai.”

 

“What’s between them?”

 

“They became one of my victims in the match-making festival the other day.” Reported Seohyun.

 

“CHINJAYO?!” asked Hyoyeon with a shocking voice.

 

“Yes! And we gave them a real gold ring with their name inside it. Sulli’s ring has Kai’s name and Kai’s ring has Sulli’s name.” said Seohyun.

 

“Oh my gosh?! Did they know it?!”


”Sadly no. but its good that they don’t know who’s their fake hubby and wifey. It will be a challenge to them to find each other with the use of the ring.” Said Seohyun calmly.

 

“Oh my Gosh! I can’t believe it! I’m so excited on what will be their reaction if they found out!” said Hyoyeon while putting her palm on her face.

 

“Oh! And more on, they kissed!!” inserted Kyuhyun.

 

“Chinja?!” said Eunhyuk.

 

“This will be and exciting event. Imagine kyu, we’ve been shipping them since 18 yrs!” he added.

 

“Ne~! By the way where are the others?!” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Here~!” said everyone (cousins of Sulli with their girlfriends, it’s you to decide. XD! But please, SeStal and Baekyoung! J)

 

“Is what we heard were all truth?!” asked Leeteuk, with his girlfriend Taeyeon. Seohyun and Kyuhyun just nod to them. Then all of them giggled.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy for my studies..

Jeongmal Mianhae~ and sorry, if this is a crappy chapter. -_-

But hope you enjoyed.. :) New characters will be reaveled soon.. :)