The Second Confession

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 29

 

Narrator’s POV

*A t school*

 

While Sulli is on her way to her room;

“Hey! There is something in the lobby’s bulletin board system!” said of one of the students at the school.

“Ehh?” Sulli muttered then she ran to the lobby of their school.

 

“Oh my! Are they dating?!”

“Aren’t they are cute together?”

“Oww? Where did they get those sweet photos?”

“I thought, they are just childhood friends?”

 

What the h*ll is going on? Uhmm… new lovers? Aww~ new OTP?! Sulli thought and keeps on inserting to the crowd.

“Excuse me~” she said while walking at the front, but she stopped as she saw a pictures on the LED TV

“OH MY GOD!” she screamed as she ran to the LED TV to cover on the screen.

“Who stole these pictures?!” she asked getting nervous, but the crowd were just silent and looking down at the floor.

“Hey, what is happening here?” a voice inserted. It was Kai.

“Sulli-ah? What are you doing there?” He asked as he went at the center and keeps on pulling Sulli out of the TV.

 “Yah! Pull me again, and I will upper-cut punch you!” Sulli threatened, but in the end Kai pulled her.

 

 

>_____< Sulli’s facial expression

^_____^ Kai’s facial expression

 

“Aww~ who stole these pictures? Can you give me copies?” Kai said while smiling to the crowd.

The picture on the screen was 10 pictures, Kai and Sulli’s picture together at the plane, 1st is, Sulli was cringing then Kai was just laughing at her. 2nd was Sulli was sleeping at the shoulder of Kai, while Kai was sleeping on Sulli’s head. 3rd was when they are together at the mall when Kai was dragging Sulli to the Coffee Shop. 4th was when Kai cornered Sulli at the wall, still on the mall. 5th was when Kai kissed Sulli’s forehead. 6th was when they are going home from Bali, Kai was pulling Sulli’s baggage. 7th was when they are getting inside the Taxi. 8th was when they are at the front of Sulli’s house. 9th was when they are going inside the house. And last was Kai and Sulli together at the room of Sulli, sleeping together.

 

“Kai-shi~ Are you and Sulli, dating?” a girl asked him.

“Of course no-“ Sulli.

“Ne~ of course! As you can see at the LED.” Kai interrupted and took a glance and winked at Sulli, which made the other girls giggles.

“Aww~ aren’t they are perfect together? MVP and Cheerleader?” one of the girls said.

“Ne! They are.”

“When did you both start to date?” a boy asked.

“It was-“ Sulli.

“It was when I saw her.” Kai interrupted again and smiled to Sulli.

“So, if you will excuse us?” Kai said again and dragged Sulli out of the scene.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Yahhh~! Why did you said that?!” I asked him.

“Said what?” Kai said and looked down while pouting.

Ohhhh~ puh-lease~!

“That we are dating! It’s not true!” I said again. We are at the open field, where there are no students around.

“Why won’t we start then?” He replied.

“Wha- Wh- What did you said?” I asked.

Omg! *le dies* RIP “CHOI JINRI”

CHOI JINRI may you rest in peace~

“I said, let’s date. Be My Girl.” He said seriously.

“WAHAHAHAHAHA! Me? Your girl? Yah! Are you feeling well?” I asked while touching his forehead, wanting to know if he has a fever. But, to be honest, I want to know if he is really serious. Isn’t he a playboy?

“I’m serious here.” He said, uhmm… angrily?

“I’m also serious here. Are you confessing?” I asked to him.

“Am I not?” He said while scratching his right eyebrow.

“I guess, you are commanding, you should say that, ‘Hey~ I like you. Can I court you?” I said and smiled.

Awww~~ *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* my heart~! Is this true?

“Tsk. I look like a retard with this one. But, Sulli-ah? Based on the first one I said. This is my Second Confession. Can I court you? Will you be my girl” Kai said again.

*le dies again* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this for true?!

“Hmm… I don’t want to be your girl. You should court me first. You know? You are my first.” I explained and walked-out while smiling, but before I walked-out, I saw on my peripheral view that he was smiling.

 

Kai’s POV

 

*smirks*

“Well then, hold my pulse on the wrist.” I said.

“Why?” she asked curiously and confusely.

“So that you can feel how my heart beats on what you answered to me.” I said and smiled whie avoiding her gaze.

I didn’t thought that I can confess to her, at this time. O my Grasss… I think I’m a gay now. Think of it! You’re courting your childhood crush! I think, I will gonna die now.

 

*At the Room*

“Kai! Is it true, that you and Sulli are dating?” ask one of my classmates. I just smiled at them.

“Yes. Is there any problem with that?” I asked while still smiling.

“AWWWWW~” I heard the ‘awws’ of the girl, I looked at the front and saw Sulli blushing while the girls are teasing her.

Is this true? Well, I should plan on what I would do to impress her. Aahh~ It is my first time to think on what should I do to make my date happy, because when I was with my ex-girlfriends, they are the one making a move.

*phone vibrates*

“You have a Text Message”

 

From: Eommeonie (Sulli’s Grandma)

Go to my office, with Sulli after your
classes later on. We will talk something
important.

 

I feel something strange.

“Sulli-ah~ Let’s go to Eommeonie’s office later.” I said and smiled to her. She smiled back.

*Blush* Tsk! So gay!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooooo~! *waves* even though I'm a bit upset about the teaser photo of Kai and Krystal (peace to the KaiStal shippers here... I don't mean anything.. :D) I still manage to Update.. XD!

Hope you like this Chapter. OMG! :D

please do comment, subscribe and vote.. 

thank you for reading,  :D