Nothing (The word of the day)

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 22

 

Kai’s POV

 

-At the Amusement Park-

 

I still can’t stop thinking and smiling when I remember that incident this morning. To the readers there doesn’t worry I didn’t touched my dear Sulli. I’ll tell you what happened.

 

-Flashback-

 

O_____________O -> that was my face when Sulli kissed me.

 

After my mind’s loading process I went back to reality, I directly pushed Sulli but! Not so cruel, I slowly pushed her and she just smiled to me, and lied down to her bed.

 

Oh no, Sulli-ah. You’re really tempting me a lot. Stop smiling!

 

I stood up and directly call Sulli’s best friend, Krystal.

 

“Krystal-ah? Can you please undress Sulli? You know, I can’t strip right?” I smirked and looked at Sulli’s sleeping face.

 

“You Pabo Kai! Wait for me there! Don’t you ever touch Sulli or I’ll break your neck and kick your ! Bye!” ouch! How Sehun do tries to calm her girlfriend? Tss..! I put my phone back and stared again to Sulli’s angelic face.

 

^___^

 

*knocks*

 

-____-

 

*loud knocks*

 

=____=

 

 

“COMING!!!” I shouted. I went outside Sulli’s room and opened our room’s door, and saw Sehun and Krystal.

 

^___^ - Sehun.

 

=____= - Krystal.

 

Krystal directly went to Sulli’s room, leaving me and Sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah? How can you make your patience long to Krystal?” I asked.

 

“Just like how my cousin’s patience to your stupid and annoying acts.” He said while smiling. Yeah~ perfect reason! =_=

 

-After 15 minutes-

 

The door opened and an image of Krystal popped out.

 

“I can’t open Sulli’s wardrobe, so, I just left her wearing her underwear. SO, DON’T YOU EVER GO INSIDE HER ROOM, OR ELESE I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’LL GO HOME WITHOUT USING A PLANE!” she said with a threat. Ok! I respect her, don’t worry. ^_^

 

 

So that was the happening before you judge. :D

 

*back to reality*

 

“WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Please! Let me go out! Please! I don’t want hunted house! Waaahhhhh!!!! Help me ‘outa here~!!!” screamed by Sulli? I guess? It’s dark! Can’t see anybody here. Then, someone hugged my right arm.

 

“Kai-sshi?! Is this you? Yah! Would you tell me if it’s you? Please!!!!” yeah~ it’s Sulli. What if annoy her again right now?

 

“*evil laughs*”

 

“WAAAAHHHH!! This is not Kai!!!” she screamed again and released her hands to my arm. I directly grabbed her wrist and tightened it.

 

“Yah! I was just joking, you know? Tsk.” I said.

 

“You should answered me right away, you pabo!” she said after slapping my right arm.

 

“OUCH! That hurts!” Oh my! That really hurts! *evil smile*

 

“Sulli-ah?.....” I said in a low tone voice pretending something is happening.

 

“W-wha-what is it? W-wha- what’s with your voice?.....” she asked stammering.

 

“Can you feel it?.....” I said again and smirked.

 

“W-what? yah! Tell me!” she yelled and slapped me again while we are walking to the end point.

 

“My LOVE for you.” I smirked at her.

 

“What?!” she asked again. =____=

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

-Giveaways shop-

Tssss…I’m alone again. It’s so hard to go on a vacation with your friends and their boyfriends. I also want to have boyfriend, but of course it must be Chanyeol-oppa. I sighed and put back the summer hat on the shelves. I should find my self a food. My intestines are already angry of too much hungriness.

 

“You like that?” I was about to turn around but the statue of someone interrupted my way, I went back again to avoid him seeing my blushing cheeks, YES! It’s Chanyeol-oppa!

 

“Uh~… Uhmmm~ no, I just want to look at it carefully.” I defended.

 

“Oh… ok. Wanna grab some food? I’m actually hungry.” He said.

 

“Sure! But, it’s your treat!” I said still looking at the shelves. I can’t look back, because he’s too close!

 

“Arraso.” He replied and grabbed my hand. Waahh!! Holding Hands While Walking! He’s holding my hands! He intertwined it with his hands.

 

 

-At the burger shop-

 

“Hmmmm… this is so delicious!” I said with my two thumbs up.

 

“Cool! You commented on how the burger tastes after finishing 2 burgers!” He said while laughing. =_= great!

 

“I have late reactions.” I replied and ate again.

unnie

“Have you seen Sulli?” He asked.

 

“Mmm!. She’s with Kai. Well~ Yuri-unnie and Seohyun-unnie are making ways to let those two confess to each other.” I replied while nibbling the burger I’m eating again.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“So, when can I confess to you?” I whispered while looking down at the table.

 

“What?” she asked while looking at the burger her currently eating.

 

“Nothing. Hurry and finish that up, let’s troll around here.” I said while smiling to him.

 

“Ohhhhkaaayyyy~ are you sure it’s nothing?” she asked again. I just shake my head indicating that it’s really nothing. Nothing for you~ tss…

 

“Really? Nothing? 100% nothing?” she asked again.

 

“Nothing. It’s really nothing.” I said while smiling.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“I thought you said something strange sentence.” Suzy whispered while finishing her burger.

 

“What?” Chanyeol asked in return.

 

“Nothing.” Suzy replied and stood up. “Let’s go!” she said and smiled.

 

“Where?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“To ‘NOTHING’ world.” Suzy replied and starts to walk away.

 

************

 

“That was awesome!!!” Kai said while pumping his two fists up, while sulli doesn’t know what to do after seeing many fake ghosts inside the house.

 

“Awesome for you!” Sulli said and glared at him.

 

‘My Love for You’

 

‘My Love for You’

 

‘My Love for You’

 

‘My Love for You’

 

 

Aissshhhh!!! That sentence! Please stop repeating on my mind!! Sulli’s thought. After repeating those sentence that Kai said awhile ago, her heart directly palpitated so fast, but she’s very sure that it’s not because of the ghosts she saw inside the hunted house. I should see the doctor because of my heart, but I’m really sure my heart’s record is very clean, I’m not prone to heart attacks. Sulli’s thought and touched her upper left chest where her heart locates and feels the fast palpitation of her heart. Kai saw her touching her upper left chest, he directly went to her.

 

“What happened, Sulli-ah?” Kai asked with her worried eyes.

 

“Nothing.” Sulli said and smiled to her.

***********

 

“Suzy-ah! Baekhyun and Sehun texted me, they want me to go to the coffee shop. Their girls are out, they want to troll around without any guards of them, wanna come to the shop?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“No thanks, I’ll just text Krystal and Jiyoung.” Suzy smiled to him and they bidded goodbye to each other.

 

Tsss… those two, they want to be single for a day, let’s text them.

To: Krystal; Jiyoung

 

Yah! You two! Where art thou?

I’ve been looking for you.

Chanyeol-oppa told me that both

Of you left your boyfriends,

Let me know where are you.

I’m alone here!

 

*SENT!*

 

“Good!” Suzy said and put back her phone inside my pocket.

 

“Oh?! Ice cream sho-“ Suzy cut her sentence when someone tied her two hands at her back.

 

“Yah!!!!!! What are you doing to me?! It’s Kidna---“ Suzy said but someone covered .

 

“Miss, I’m really sorry. But, someone just commanded this to us. We’ll explain it to you late, if you’ll go with us.” The boy explained.

 

“What if, I won’t?” Suzy asked.

 

“Then, we’ll force you. Let’s go.” The boy said and dragged her. Oh my gosh, I’m sure if Chanyeol oppa, sees this he’ll really kill you. XD

 

************

 

“Tsk. Why do hyung, suddenly called me? They are interrupting my date with Suzy.” Chanyeol whispered and smiled to myself.

 

“Excuse me.” A girl’s voice said, He was about to turn back, but she directly tied his two wrist.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?” Chanyeol exclaimed but can’t do anything, since she’s a girl.

 

“Someone commanded this to us, so whether you like it or not, you’ll come.” Girl said and dragged him directly.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Waaahhh! after 2-3 weeks. I finally updated. sorry, I can't enjoy my christmas break infront of the computer.

Hope, you'll like this guys. :D
Please, do, Subscirbe and Comment. :)

PS: Comment is more important. :D