Chapter 16

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

Narrator’s POV

 

-The Flight Date-

-At the airport’s coffee shop-

 

(The 4 girl’s outfit)

 

 

Sulli
tumblr_m5ahig6unX1rx2ujzo1_400.jpg

Krystal
tumblr_m5ahlbd79C1rx2ujzo3_1280.jpg

Suzy
20120730_suzy_airport-1.jpg

Jiyoung
20110819_airport_kara_jiyoung_15.jpg

 

 

 

 

“I knew it! You guys will be here! I kept on asking, Sehun, Baekhyun-oppa and Chanyeol-oppa if you will be here, and they said they don’t know. But, I’m really happy!!” Sulli said cheeringly with the 3 girls jumping together.

 

 

“I will really scold Sehun, if he wouldn’t let me join in going to Bali.” Said Krystal while pouting.

 

“Nado!” screamed by Jiyoung and looked directly at Suzy.

 

“Uhmm…? I don’t know why am I here. It’s just Chanyeol-oppa called me last night to pack my things up. He said I should pack my clothes intended for 1 week.” Explained Suzy  while looking down.

“Naah~ You like it, don’t you?” Sulli asked to Suzy while tapping her back.

 

“Of course~” Suzy whispered, that only 4 of them can hear, and giggled after hearing Suzy’s answer.

 

“Ok. We are already done. So, Sulli-ah, let us know who is your partner?” Jiyoung said while elbowing to Sulli. Sulli just rolled her eyes, indicating that they already knew who it is.

 

“Oh~. So, Kai.” 3 said unison.

 

“Yeah~ Grandma said.” Sulli said and fold her arms. The 3 giggled.

 

“1 step more, 2, 3, 4, love’s around the corner.” 3 girls sang.

 

“Tsss… nothing’s special.” Sulli said.

 

“So~, did you saw your fake wedding ring?” asked Jiyoung which made the two girls shock.

 

“What?! What wedding ring? Yah! Sulli-ah! By any chance, are you already married?!” yelled Krystal that made the people in the coffee shop look and stare at us.

 

“Of course not! Haven’t you heard? Fake! It means it’s not true. And I’ll explain to you guys.” Said Sulli and rested her chin with her right palm.

 

“Kai brought me to the Amusement park, and luckily the Annual Matchmaking festival was the activity there. And there it is! I have a fake husband now.” Sulli explained.

 

“Isn’t that Annual Matchmaking Festival was ran by the girlfriend of your Kyuhyun-oppa? Who is it? Seohyun-unnie?” asked Krystal. Sulli was shock on the information she heard.

 

“You’re right!! So, I should ask Seohyun-unnie right away, I know she’s here!” Sulli exclaimed when they heard that their 2 private planes will leave in 30 minutes, which made the girls jumped into excitement and shock at the same time.

 

-----                                                                            

 

(The 4 guys’ outfit)

 

 

Kai
284445_102135089939886_1158215841_n.jpg

Sehun
tumblr_m876t1ADPy1rued0uo1_1280.jpg

Chanyeol
tumblr_m7yu2i2SFs1rued0uo2_1280.jpg

Baekhyun
tumblr_m882ga94fB1rttnngo4_1280.jpg

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Sehun yelled when he saw Kai entering the airport. The 3 boys directly ran to Kai and gave him a high-five.

 

“I’m glad you’re here.” Chanyeol said while combing her bangs.

 

“Yeah~ I’m glad also.” Kai smiled to them and looked around.

 

“Finding Sulli?” said Baekhyun said and smirked to him. Kai just scratched his nape as an answer.

 

“She’s with the girls at the coffee shop.’’ Sehun said.

 

“I see. Maybe, they doesn’t want to sleep, that’s why they want to drink coffee.” Kai said that made the 3 boys laugh.

 

“You, and your y mind again Kai.” Said Baekhyun and taps the back of Kai.

 

“You too hyung. It’s not what you think.” Kai smirked.

 

“So, did you find your fake wife yet?” Chanyeol said when he saw the ring on Kai’s hand.

 

“No, I haven’t. Still finding that kissable lips.” Kai smirked again.

 

“Wait?! What did you said? Kai has a fake wife now? How come that we didn’t know it? TRUE FRIEND?!” Baekhyun said.

 

“I know, where did you get that TRUE FRIEND word.” Said Kai and smirked.

 

“Anyway, to explain. I went to the amusement park with Sulli, and Yunho-hyung knew about this. Then I never thought that the Annual Matchmaking Festival is going on there. Luckily I’ve been picked as a groom. And, that’s it!” Kai explained to them. “And, I tasted the girl’s lips.” Kai smirked.

 

“Tsss… stop your ert things Kai.” Said Baekhyun, When Chanyeol’s Phone rang, Chanyeol excused himself for a while, after a minute Chanyeol went back to them and said that they should go now, the private plane will leave in a 30 minutes. Before they left Kai removed his ring and put it inside his pouch just for the rings.

 

-----

 

“Should we tell to them that they’re the couple Kyuhyun-ah?” ask Siwon whispered to Kyuhyun.

 

“No, Sulli should know that Kai is the one who got her first kiss. Aigoo! I have a butterflies on my stomach now.” Said Kyuhyun when Seohyun arrived with Tiffany.

 

“What’s the most talked here?” asked Tiffany.

 

“It’s about the fake marriage of Kai and Sulli.” Said Siwon.

 

“Let’s just leave that two love birds. I have a plan to both of them when we arrive there.” Said Seohyun and grin.

 

“You know? You are both perfect to each other? You are both Evil Maknaes.” Said Siwon that made the 4 of them laugh.

 

-At the Plane-

 

“Sulli-ah! We will sit with our partner. You should sit with Kai too.” Yelled Siwon while position himself at beside his partner Tiffany.

 

“Yeah~ What can I do?” Sulli whispered while heading to their seats with Kai.

 

Sulli sat beside the window overlooking the places when Kai taps her shoulder.

 

“Yes?” Sulli said.

 

“Won’t you thank me for caring you when you’re sick?” Kai asked, while scratching his forehead.

 

“You won’t need it anyways.” Sulli said and smiled sarcastically to him.


” I need it.” Kai smirked to her.

 

“Whatever.” Sulli said, when the Flight attendant announced.

 

“Welcome Grandchildren of SM Group of Company. Thank you for choosing our private plane for your way to Bali. Please do take care of your things, and please fasten your seatbelt. If you need something don’t hesitate to ask us. Once again, Thank You and have fun in your journey to Bali. We will leave in 5 minutes.” Announced the flight attendant.

 

“Is it your first time riding in a plane?” Kai asked.

 

“Of course not! I went to Jeju Island for several times.” Sulli explained while her eyebrows were fighting to each other.

 

“Yah~ Yah~ calm. I’m not arguing, I’m just asking.” Kai smiled while putting his two hands above. Sulli just laughed to his cute motion.

 

“Anyway, so how’s with you and your girls?” Sulli asked. Kai’s face went into a look-like frowned.

 

“Tell me the truth Sulli-ah, are you jealous?” Kai said while sitting properly and winked at her. Sulli’s left eyebrow went up with her lips curved into a frowned one.

 

“Haisssh.. think what you want, I’ll sleep now. Good Morning, Mr. Kim. We have a long way flight.” Sulli said and positioned herself to sleep and closed her eyes. Kai just smiled to her as he scratch his nape while looking to others who were actually looking at them from the start.

 

Sulli-ah, you and your cute acts. Let’s see what will happen there Sulli-ah. Would it be great? Kai thought and smirked.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you like this chapter guys!!.. :)

and to my commentators, thank you for commenting always, it makes me more inspired in writing stories.

Please do subscribe and comment. :))