Chapter 17

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 17

 

-Newly arrived from Bali; At the airplane-

 

Kai’s POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes, when I heard the voice of a lady that is announcing something.

 

“………… Once again, thank you for choosing our plane, hope you’ll enjoy your stay here in Bali. Have a nice day and good day.” That’s what I only heard, then looked at my right shoulder, and saw sulli sleeping cutely with her sunglass above her head. I stared at her closed eyes to her nose and lastly on her lips. Does those lips were sweet? I thought then smirked, when her eyes suddenly moved slowly to open. I directly looked at front to avoid her stare.

 

“You should pay me, for sleeping at my shoulder.” I said coldly and looked at her. She’s still staring at me with her eyes in confuse or something. She blinked playfully.

 

“Wait, I have a money here.” She said and starts finding her bag.

 

“I told you, I don’t need money.” I replied.

 

“Then what?” she asked.

“Kiss here.” I said while pointing at my cheeks. “You still haven’t paid me with your ride when I droved you home from the party.” I grinned.

 

“Haissh. Kiss yourself, Kai.” She replied when Sehun and Krystal passed beside us.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. tsk. Stop your lovey dovey thingy there. Everybody is starting to departure now. Hurry up so we can have more time to troll around here.” Sehun said while Krystal is nodding playfully. Sulli starts to prepare herself, she put back her sunglass and stares at the mirror while arranging her hair.

 

“You’re pretty now, hurry up.” I said and stood up and starts to walk while grabbing her shoulder bag.

 

“Yah! Wait! My bag!” she yelled and chased me until I reached the surface of Bali. I looked back to face her, but I never thought that she’s still running, she accidentally tripped at her shoe lace and we both ended up at the ground. She bit her lips and I bit mine. Yah! You heart! Please stop beating faster! Will you?! She directly stood up and arranged herself.

 

“Yah, don’t make a sweet scene here.” Said Changmin-hyung while staring teasingly to us. I stood up also and gave the bag of Sulli back.

 

“Don’t trip over me again, arraseo? Maybe, I can’t help myself next time.” I said and smirked; start to walk out of the departure area leaving Sulli dumbfound.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“What? Can’t help him self next time?” I whispered while scratching my nape. But, to admit it, honestly my heart wants to pop out and hop all around. It’s my first time to be over him. The butterflies on my stomach wants to come out when I saw he bit his lips. Haisshhh!!!... what were you thinking Sulli-ah? In my thought when Jiyoung tapped my shoulder.

 

“Such a sweet scene, isn’t it Sulli-ah?” she asked and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes as an answer to her.

 

“Hurry up you young ladies.” Baekhyun-oppa said who popped out at the back of Jiyoung. I just smiled and walked away leaving those two alone.

 

-At the Bus intended for them-

 

I saw Kai sitting alone at the seat. Uhmm? Should I sit there? Tsss. Never mind that. I passed at him when he grabbed my wrist.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked not looking at me.

 

“To find something to seat of course.” I said sarcastically. He just smiled at me and drag me back to the empty seat beside him.

 

“Can’t you see this is empty?” He asked as I already sat beside him.

 

“Whatever. I thought you’re waiting for someone.” I said. He just chuckled on what he heard.

 

 

- (Fast forward) Arriving at the Hotel-

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Sulli is waiting for her trolley bag to be brought down from the bus, while her 3 best friends were now walking inside the hotel. She was busy texting when she heard a slamming of cars door, she looked at front and saw a guy who is in his sunglass with his duck-bill cap. (want to know who it is? I won’t reveal him in this chapter. XD! Check chapter 3 and find my text there, with the numbers of Sulli’s guy cousins and you’ll know who it is. “SPOILER ME~”). Sulli was stunned with the boy she was looking at, not noticing Kai’s presence at her back, looking also at the boy.

 

“Tsss… stop looking at him.  He will melt later on if you’ll continue that one.” Kai said. Sulli was shock when Kai spoke at the back. How come he knew that I was looking at the boy? I’m wearing my sunglass right? Sulli’s thought then she touched her sunglass pretending that she’s just arranging it.

 

“I’m not looking at him.” Sulli said and drag her trolley bag when it’s just newly put down by the delivery boy. Kai directly followed her, while arranging her cap to his head. Tsss… I’m more handsome than him. Kai thought while frowning.

 

“What’s with that face Kai?” a sudden interrupt Kai glanced at the back and saw Kris with the boy that Sulli was looking at.

 

“Nothing hyung.” Kai said while looking at the boy up and down.

 

“Really? Then who are you staring up with your eyeballs moving up and down?” Kris asked again. Kai directly moved towards Kris and whispered to him,

 

“Who’s that hyung?”

 

“Oh? him? You’ll meet him later, when the welcome party starts.” Kris replied and smiled to Kai.


”Go, check your room with Sulli.” Kris continued which made Kai jumped in surprise.

 

“What?! Our room? Sulli?” Kai said while pointing to himself. Kris just nodded to him.

 

“Yah! don’t think ert things towards my cousin! The room was divided into two rooms with bathrooms inside. So, stop thinking your thoughts Kai. That is a no no to us.” Kris said while motioning his index finger left and right.

 

 

-----

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“So, He’s with Kris-oppa. Wonder who’s that boy?” I whispered while seeking beside LuHan-oppa.

 

“Oh? Sulli-ah? What are you doing there?” LuHan-oppa asked, which made me straighten my back of too much surprise.

 

“Ah! Nothing oppa.” I said while arranging my sunglasses.

 

“Oh? ok. Go, check your room now. Go to Kai, he already got the keys.” LuHan-oppa said. What?! I heard wrong sentence right? Me and Kai?! The same room?! what if, he’ll do something wrong to me? What if, he’ll enter my room without my permission? Haissh! Stop thinking that things sulli-ah! Try to do wrong moves to you, and surely he will end up bitted by your cousins! The nerves! I thought while staring blankly at the floor, when LuHan-oppa snapped in front of me.

 

“Sulli-ah, I know what are you thinking, stop that one. There are two rooms there, and bathrooms inside each. So, don’t worry.” LuHan-oppa said while smiling cheekily to me. Good, that I have a cute oppa with me. I said and pinched his cheeks.

 

“I am the one who supposed to pinch your cheeks.” LuHan-oppa pouted.

 

“Stop that one oppa. Go and get your keys now.” I said and pushed him lightly.

 

“Arraseo, maam.” He said and pinched my cheeks.

 

-after a minute-

 

“Sulli-ah. Let’s go. I got our keys now.” A sudden interrupt behind my back.

 

“Oh?” I asked.

 

“I said, I got our keys now. Let’s go, beside our room is, Sehun’s and Baekhyun-hyung. In front of us is Chanyeol-hyung.” Kai explained, then I spotted again, the boy with Kris-oppa and Onew-oppa. Who is he?

 

“Sulli-ah. Stop, that one he will really melt later on.” Kai said and grabbed my trolley bag.

 

“Yah! my bag!” I shouted which made the boy look at me. I smiled to him and he smiled back.

 

I will ask your name to oppas later on. I thought and ran towards Kai who were entering the elevator now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys!.. XD! 'kinda busy on something.. :) Hope you'll understand..

and... hmmmm.. who do you think this guy is?.. XD find out on the next chapter.. I guess?.. :)

I gave you a clue right..? :)