The 2nd Kiss?!

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 20

 

-Lunch time-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

-At her room-

 

So, she’s the girl? I thought and look down to her body. She’s not bad, she’s really y. I went to the mirror at the wall. She’s so pretty. And stared at my skin, she has a really fair skin! Gaah~! Why am I comparing my self to her? Ok! I admit, she’s perfect (?) for me! But hey! Its Sulli’s speaking! The school’s all-knew, queenka?! Tsss. Ok, stop it! I sighed as I rested my forehead on the mirror and closed my eyes.

 

1… 2… 3… 4… 5… “SULLI-AH!” I was frightened to someone’s voice who shouted outside my room. I directly opened the door and saw Krystal and Jiyoung glaring at me.

 

“Wait? What are your problem guys? What did I do wrong?” I asked in a worry voice.

 

“Why did you leave us there? Girl, don’t be insecure on her! She’s beautiful, kind, y lovel-“

 

“Ok, Stop. You’re making me more insecure on her.” I said, stopping Jiyoung’s sentence.

 

“Tsss… forget her! Let’s go! Sohyun, L-Joe-oppa, Suzy and the boys are waiting for us. Hurry up and dress something…” the Krystal looked at my body. “Presentable?” she asked again. I looked in front of the mirror, and saw my self wearing a box-sized shirt and big pyjamas. Ah? I forgot that I wore this as I enter my room. Tsss… make them see that you’re not insecure on her! I directly closed the door and wore something, revealing. (?)

After several minutes, I went outside wearing black shorts, faded blue polo shirt striped blue headband and high cut blue shoes. Well, if she’s pretty I’m cute, No, Gorgeous! In my mind and smirked.

 

“That’s our Sulli.” Said Krystal and patted my shoulder.

 

“I know~.” I said and smiled. Oh my GRASS! I think, I’m a bad girl now… =_=. Whatever, I’m just being me, nothing more, nothing less... J

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Why did Sulli, suddenly ran back to her room?” Chanyeol-hyung asked. We are now waiting for her to meet up with Sohyun and L.Joe hyung?

 

“I don’t know, but I think, she wants to pee? That’s why she went there directly.” Baekhyun-hyung replied.

 

“Maybe girl’s month?” Suzy added.

 

“Or, maybe she forgot something?” Sehun continued and looked at me.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“What do you think on why sulli suddenly went to your room?” Sehun asked innocently.

 

“OHHHHH~!!! I guess I know why she went back to your room, Kai!” Suzy exclaimed which made us cover our ears.

 

“Tsss... Suzy-ah, lower your voice will you? Were just several meters apart and your shouting there?” Chanyeol-hyung said. Tsss… girls... =_=

 

“What is it?” Baekhyun-hyung asked excitedly.

 

“It’s because she wants to throw up! Sulli is pregnant! Oh my! Oh my Gras---“Suzy’s sentence was cut when someone pulled her hair back. I looked up saw Sulli with her angry face. I just smirked on Sulli’s face. Oh I love to annoy her. Let’s join to Suzy’s play. I said and smirked again.

 

“Really?!” I said. I stood up and went to sulli.

 

“Did you really vomit? You want to go to the hospital to check you up if you’re really pregnant?” I inserted which made her glare at me.

 

“YAH! DO YOU WANT TO GO OUTSIDE USING THE WINDOW OR THE ROOF?! WILL YOU SHUT IT OUT! NOTHING HAPPENED TO US!” she shouted without knowing that people around us were staring.

 

‘She’s pregnant?’

 

‘She’s still young to be pregnant’

‘Owhh~ how sweet couple~’ eh? Where’s the sweetness there?

 

‘They look good together, a handsome father and a gorgeous mother. How a cute couple~’ yeah~ I know that we look good together. I smirked.

 

“See what did you do Sulli-ah? You really don’t know how to ride on the jokes.” I smiled and patted her head. She just bit her lower lips and rolls her eyes.

 

“Cut it now guys~ let’s go? I want to see the city here” Chanyeol-hyung said and walked out directly. Suzy followed him. I and Sulli went out together.

 

 

-- At the city --

 

“Woah! We really came here in a right time!” Jiyoung exclaimed happily.

 

“Yeah! I know right?” agreed by Sohyun.

 

The 4 girls are very happy while strolling at the boutiques they pass. While Sulli was always beside me, I sometimes hear her sigh or sometimes I see her pouting. What’s happening Sulli-ah? You just saw that girl with Taemin-hyung and you’re starting to act that as if he cheated at you. I sighed. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her.

 

“Yah! Where are we going? Stop dragging me!” she yelled while trying to get my hands out of her wrist. We reached the café and I finally released her wrist out of my hands.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked. No, she almost shouted.

 

“Nothing. I just suddenly want to drink coffee. And since you are the nearest person beside me a while ago, I dragged you.” I explained and smirked. And again, she just rolled her eyes.

 

“What do you want?” I asked again while looking at the menu.

 

“I don’t want coffee, I want alcohol.” She replied. I directly looked at glared at her. What did she said? Alcohol? You mean? She wants to get drunk?

 

“Huh?! Waeyo? You’re still underage to do that.” I replied to her while frowning.

 

“Arraso. I want a cappuccino latte.” She replied.

 

“2 cappuccino latte please.” I ordered to the girl waiter. She just smiled sweetly to me.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“2 cappuccino latte please.” Kai ordered. I looked at the waiter’s side and saw her smiling widely as if her lips were about to reach her ears. Then I looked at Kai’s side and saw him also smiling widely to her. FLIRT girl?! Yah! Don’t you know that he has a girl with today?! You!  I stomped her feet a little bit hard and act as if nothing happened.

 

“Ouch! Tsss! Chinja~” the girl frowned. Kai looked at her worriedly.

“Why? What happened?” Kai asked to the girl. The girl just smiled to her sweetly.

 

“Nothing sir. I’ll just get your order.” She sweetly said and went to the counter.

 

“Tsss… I guess, you forgot that you have a person with today huh?” I said and glared at him. “Flirt boy…” I whispered.

 

“What did you say? Are you jealous because I’m smiling to that waiter?” he grins while asking.

 

“Jealous? To that girl? With you?! Oh come on! Why should I?” I sarcastically said.

 

“Really? But that sounds sarcastic. I bet you’re jealous. Aren’t you? Right? Right?” he consecutively asked.

 

“Think what you want. I will just go to the comfort room.” I said and went directly.

 

-At the bathroom-

 

Haisshh! Chinja~! Why am I acting weird like this? First, I feel like Taemin dumped me because of Jiyeon. Second, tsss! That stupid waitress girl! Why did she flirt like that?! But hey? I know, I HAD a crush on Taemin, but what’s the connection of my feeling a while ago when I saw the girl flirtatiously smiled at Kai, to my self? Ok, I know I admitted it at the arena, that I like Kai, but I’m still in a confuse state right now. Do I really like him? Do I? Do I? Readers out there! What do you think? Do I already like Kai? Just informs this author about your answer, If I already like Kai or not. Ok? Tsss… now I look like a crazy talking to myself while sitting at the toilet. I directly went out of the cubicle, washed my hand and arranged my hair and top. After preparing my self, I went out of the comfort room; I saw the waitress, the flirt waitress sitting at my seat and flirtatiously talked to Kai. You fool, stupid, and idiot Kai!

 

I immediately went to them while stomping my foot heavily, enough to be heard by them. I grabbed Kai’s wrist and pulled him up. “I’m sorry girl, but she’s already taken. By ME!” I exclaimed and pulled my wallet and money out and gave it to the waitress. “Here, keep the change, or I’ll change you into a monkey.” I said and grab Kai again.

 

-Outside of the Café_

 

“Haisshh! Chinja! That flirt girl! Is she out of her mind? She should serve the costumers in a respectful way. But what she did is not a right way!” I yelled while not looking to Kai. I feel very uncomfortable when he grab my arm and leaned me back at the wall locking me with his two arms beside my ears. He leaned closer and closer, like an inches apart from our nose.

 

“Y-yah~ what do you think you’re doing?” I asked stammering.

 

“You’re really jealous. Aren’t you? Why won’t you answer my question?” he smirked at me.

 

“Wha- why should I be jealou---“ I hadn’t continued my sentence when he leaned closer to me. Stop teasing me!!! STUPID KAI!!

 

“Then, why are you blushing?” he asked again.

 

“Be- be- because of pi- pisse-dd…” I replied stammering while looking down to the floor escaping from his famous gaze.

 

“Really? Ok!” he said. I though he will release me, but he chinned me up and kissed my forehead.

 

“You know? You’re too sweet to be a girlfriend.” He said while walking away. I fanned my self because it’s to hot. Hooow… that’s tooooooo CLOSE! Can’t breath! Can’t breath! OXYGEN!!

 

“Hurry up!” He yelled.

 

 

-- 7:30 pm at the club house of Bali--

 

Kai’s POV

 

“What do club house look like here?” Sulli suddenly ask while we are walking at the street strolling at the city.

 


”I’m also curious! Why won’t we go there?” Suzy agreed. Then they stared at us.

 

I know what you’re thinking Sulli-ah… it’s a big NO!

 

“No.” Chanyeol-hyung replied with a smirk.

 

“We’re still underage!” Sehun exclaimed. Wait? Are we still an underage? I guess, we’re not! We’re at the legal age now!

 

“Yah! Pabo-yah? We already turned 18 this year. Please count your age dear.” Krystal smiled sweetly to him. Why won’t we try to go there?

 

“Well~ I agree to Sulli and Suzy.” I said and looked at Sulli, she’s now smiling brightly compared when Chanyeol-hyung disagreed.

 

“Me too!” L.Joe hyung also said.

 

“Well then, let’s go! But! We should go home before 10:30 pm. Ok?” Chanyeol-hyung commanded.

 

“Ok!” We all said.

 

-- At the club house --

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I wanna drink alcohol! Oh please! In my thought while drinking the juice. It’s unfair! We’re drinking juice while the boys were drinking light alcoholic drink?! I sighed. I looked at beside me and saw Kai looking seriously at the girls who are dancing at the center of the dance floor, then my heart suddenly wants to come out of too much thump. DUG! DUG!--- DUG! DUG!--- DUG! DUG!--- DUG! DUG!!! I directly grab Kai’s drink on his hand and drunk it constantly.

 

“Sulli! That’s a heavy alcoholi,………… drink.” I heard someone, but I don’t know who is it because I felt my head dizzy.

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Sulli! That’s a heavy alcoholi,………… drink.” I heard someone.

 

After Sulli drunk the alcohol she pressed her forehead and kept on massaging it.

 

“Are you ok Sulli-ah? I told you it’s a heavy drink!” I scolded. She just thumbs up and grabbed L-Joe-hyungs drink and drunk it too.

 

“Oh my! What’s happening with you?!” I scolded her again. She just smiled sweetly to me, and grabbed me by collar.

 

“You know? I hate you!” she said still smiling. Hate? What did I do again?

 

“Why? Because you always stare at the girls while I’m with you.” She smiled sweetly again, and fell on my shoulder. She’s jealous. I smirked again.

 

“Woah~!!!” yelled by the others.

 

“Let’s go home now. She’s already drunk in just two-shots.” Sehun said.

 

“Yeah~ I guess. Let’s go! I’ll just prepare some teases for her for tomorrow.” Suzy smirked.

 

--at the room of Sulli and Kai –-


I lay Sulli at her bed after carrying her like a bridal style.

 

“Kaaaii-sshhhii…” Sulli smiled sweetly again to me.

 

“What?” I asked her.

 

“Do yoouuu… knowhhh daathh aiy haaaddd maiii pirsst kissshhh??” Sulli said while holding at my collar. I just remained silent.

 

“Baaatt..,, tooodaiyy, aiy wiiill haaabbb maii sheccannd kisshh..” she said and immediately drag me and kissed me deeply.

 

O________________________O!!!

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATED again!! I'm really sorry for haven't updated for a long time..

I'm just really busy with my school works today.. sooo, sorryy.. :)

Hope you'll like this chapter!

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! :)