Another Love Team (Jiyeon is not a Flirt!)

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 26

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Hyung? Have you seen Sulli?” I asked Lay-hyung who is busy tuning his guitar cords.

“Oh? I’ve seen her with Taemin a while ago. I guess they will go to Amusement Park today.”

“What? But, why with him?!” I asked with a high voice.

“Molla? Just go and get your Sulli. Stop disturbing me. I’m preparing a song for my girl.” Lay hyung said and starts to tune again.

“Tsss.” I directly went to the parking lot where car for rent is located.

 

-Amusement Park-

 

“Haisshh! Sulli-ah, where are you?” I whispered while looking at the different places.

“Kai?” I directly looked back to the person who called me and saw Taeyeon-noona.

 

“Noona? Have you seen Sulli?” I hurriedly asked.

 

“Oh? Yeah~… Why?” she asked.

 

“Where is she, noona?” I asked again.

 

“Oh? I saw her with Taemin. Uhmm… Kai, I’m in a hurry right now. Just find Sulli arraso?” Taeyeon noona said. I just nod at her and she directly continued her walk.

Haisshh..! Why am I so over protected over her? Anyway way, I’m just a childhood friend of her. I just continued my walk while looking down.

“Kai?! Is that you?” a guy’s voice said. I looked up and saw my friend and team mate in basketball for our village.

“Myungsoo?! Wh-why are you here?” I asked. I just noticed why is it that most of my friends in the village are here?

“Oh well, sort of vacation? And you know? I’m still broken hearted from Krystal’s rejection. Tsk.” He reasoned out. Yeah! He courted Krystal. But Krystal really like’s sehun than him.

“I see. Well, let’s go together. I’m finding Sulli. Have you seen her?’ I asked while we are walking.

“I haven’t. Wait! Sulli is here? So it means, Krystal and Jiyoung is here too?!” he asked shockingly. I just nod.

“Yeah~ they are here.” I said while sighing. I’m just frustrated cause Sulli is not with me, ok?!

“I see… Sulli is with another guy, right? Right?” Myungsoo said while nudging at me.

“Ne~ I mean, she just went here with the cousin of her cousin.” I said still looking down.

“Aisshh~… Why does hot and handsome guys like us where dumped?” Myungsoo said while also sighing.

“Hey! Sulli haven’t dumped my yet! Tsk, you can find someone better than Krystal, you know?” I said to him.

“Yeah~ Oh! I’ve seen a 2 Korean girls a while ago at the resort. Hmmm… She’s also cute like Sulli, and the other one is cool like Krystal. Yeah~” Myungsoo said.

“Oh?! Where? When?” I asked again.

“The cute one was a while ago. And the cool one was yesterday.” Myungsoo said.

“Chinja? Well~ hope that one of them will be your soon to be girlfriend.” I said while tapping his shoulder.

“Hope too~ wait! What is that? Matchmaking Booth?” Myungsoo said while pointing to a place. I looked at it and saw many people circling to a white tent with a pink flower decorations and a red carpet with a petals on it.

My Wife~

“Yeah~ I guess? Let’s go there?” I asked to him, he nodded and we proceeded to it, but while we are walking there someone blindfolded me, or us? Oh~ not again.

“Hey! Why did you put a blindfold on me?!” I heard Myungsoo’s angry voice. I guess we are both blindfolded.

“Uhmmp… As you can see a while ago sir, We have a Marriage Booth here. Annual matchmaking Festival is the highlight of the Festival here. And We choose both of you to be the groom of the 2 girls we picked out. I’m Sorry sir, but we’ve seen that both of your are not yet married based on your ring finger. So please, cooperate sir. It won’t take so long.” Explained by the coordinator in English language.

“Kai-sshi? What did she said?” Myungsoo asked.

“Let’s just cooperate.” I said.

“Tsk!.”

 

Narrator’s POV

(Sulli’s Side)

Sulli was waiting and the bench for Taemin who bought Ice cream for two of them, when she saw the Marriage Booth.

Aww~… I remembered my husband. I wonder who is he. And I wonder where did my ring go?! Tsss… it is the only way to see my fake hubby. Sulli said while pouting.

 

“Sulli-ah!” Taemin called her. She looked up and saw Taemin with a girl and a boy.

“Taemin-ah? Who are they?” Sulli asked while she is approaching Taemin. The Boy and the Girl who was with Taemin directly went at the back of Sulli and blindfolded her.

“Hey?! Taemin! Help me!” Sulli shouted.

“Sorry, Sulli-ah. But this is just a command from one of the girlfriend of your oppa.” Taemin explained and the two people directly drag Sulli to the marriage booth.

Not Again…

 

(Chanyeol’s Side)

“Oppa! What do you think of Suzy?” Jiyeon asked Chanyeol while they are walking eating popcorn together.

“Hmmm… She’s a nice, pretty no gorgeous, talented, and innocent girl whom every guys want.” Chanyeol explained to her.

“I can see that you like him! Don’t you?” Jiyeon teased Chanyeol.

“How did you know?” Chanyeol asked her.

“Girl’s instinct oppa. You know? It is the most dangerous skill of a girl. Girl’s instinct can predict something weird or some sort of feelings of an opposite by observing it. It is also known as the sixth sense of a girl because it is powerful, unlike to the boys, they are still denying to truth.” Jiyeon explained.

“I can’t understand.” Chanyeol said with curious eyes.

“Of course, you can’t. But, you should try to observe some things oppa.” Jiyeon explained to him, Chanyeol just nodded to her.

“Hey! Isn’t it marriage booth?! Let’s go there oppa~!” Jiyeon said but before they went there, someone approached to them.

“Are you a couple.” The girl asked in english.

“No~ We are just friends, Why?” Jiyeon also answered in english.

“Okay.” The girl said and put a blindfold on Jiyeon.

“YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! What are you doing?!” Jiyeon screamed that even Chanyeol, put his hands on his ears.

“Sir, can we borrow your friend? We will make her a bride for someone.” Asked the girl. Chanyeol just  nodded to her, who is still shock of the happenings.

“Yah! Why are you asking him? I won’t go!” Jiyeon struggles while the girl and boy kept on dragging her.

Marriage Booth? Matchmaking Festival? Sulli and Kai!!! Chanyeol said directly followed them.

----------------------------------

 

Still Narrator’s POV

 

“Seohyun-ah?! Who are they?” asked one of the coordinators of the Matchmaking festival, while pointing to the 4 korean couples.

“Oh! That couple, I know them. That girl is the cousin of my boyfriend. And the other one, I just saw them fighting with each other, at the resort. I don’t know who’s that boy, but I know the girl.” Seohyun explained while preparing the rings for the couple.

“Ok. Let’s just start!” Seohyun said again.

“Seo-baby, why did you choose that boy to Jiyeon, and not with Taemin?” Kyuhyun asked who just arrived to the tent.

“Oh~ I just predicted that, Jiyeon and that boy, Myungsoo is perfect for each other than Taemin.” Seohyun explained to him while looking at the Fake Wedding Ceremony.

“Why? Where did you saw them together?” Kyuhyun asked again while sitting down.

“At our resort, they are arguing and fighting because Jiyeon thought that Myungsoo is peaking at her.” Seohyun explained.

“I see. Seo-baby, you said that this matchmaking is different from the other one, how come?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“After the boy kissed the cheeks of the girl which is after they put their ring to each other, facilitators will get their blindfolds.

“So it means!!!! Sulli and Kai will see each other?!!!” Kyuhyun asked happily to Seohyun, while she is nodding happily to him.

“ I’m So Glad, Baby.” Kyuhyun said and kissed Seohyun’s cheeks.

“Where are the fake marriage certificates, Ma’am? They will gonna remove their blindfolds.’’ the Facilitator asked Seohyun. She directly gave it to her.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Waaahhh!! Guys I miss you so much!

I'm really sorry. I really don't have time to update. I had my Summer Class...

But, Anyway.. Hope you like this Chapter.. :D

Please do comment and subscribe!:)