Chapter 5

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 5

 

Sulli’s POV

 

-Dismissal Time-

 

“Sulli-ah!” shouted Suzy to me, after hanging down her phone.

 

“What?” I asked her while rising up my eyebrows.

 

“I can’t go home with you today, appa will fetch me at the 1st gate, and he said he’ll introduce me to the family of his friend.” She said.

 

“Oh? It’s ok! Suzy-ah! FIGHTING!” I said to her while pumping out my fist.

 

“I hope that friend of him has a beautiful daughters or a handsome son like Chanyeol-oppa.” She dreamed again. I laughed.

 

“Yeah~ you’re like crazy you know? Pabo!” I said to her and we both laughed.

 

“Yah! I’m not crazy! You’re crazy, you have no crush.” She said to me.

 

“I have a crush and I won’t tell you.” I said and sticking out my tongue.

 

“Aish! Chinja! Yah! I have to go now, appa already text me.” She said and grabbed her bag.

 

“Wait! Let’s go outside together.” I said and grabbed my bag also.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Hyung! Wanna go home with me?” I asked to Chanyeol-hyung who hanged his phone.

 

“Mian, I can’t. Appa told me we have to eat dinner with his friend. So, he’ll fetch me at the 3rd gate today.” He said while tapping my shoulder.

 

“Oh~ it looks like, your father has already decided for your future hyung, well~ good luck.” I said to him while grinning.

 

“It looks like, you knew something.” He said while arranging her bag.

 

“Waeyo? Is it because I said Good luck that means I already knew something?” I said.

 

“Hyung! Gotta go first. My car was parked at the 1st gate.” I said while wearing my jersey jacket.

 

“Arraso, I’ll just call you later.” He said.

 

-At the 1st gate-

 

Is that Sulli, bidding Goodbye to Suzy? Sulli will go home alone? Why doesn’t she call her driver?Said my thought as insert the key to my motorcycle. I started the engine and went beside Sulli who is walking home now.

 

“Sulli-ah.” I said as I open the passenger’s seat’s door.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Get in. I’ll drive you home.” I said while looking at the way. I heard she closed the door, I was thinking she went inside but I saw her continued her walk at the street.

 

Aissh! Your cousins want me to take care of you! I don’t want to lose their trust to me. I thought as I open my door and ran after her; lift her; opened the door and put her inside. I directly went to my door; went inside and starts the engine.

 

“Yahh!! What are you doing?!” she said while pulling my right arm.

 

“Driving are you blind?” I said philosophically.

 

“I know! But why am I here?!” she said shouting.

 

“Yah! Come to think! A girl, walking alone with a short skirt! What if you’ll get in the middle of the street? I don’t want to loose you; I mean to lost the trust of your cousins to me.” I said calmly.

 

“I’ll call Yunho-oppa about this!” she said while dialling at her phone. “It’s a kidnapping you know?” she continued.

 

“You’re not a kid anymore.” I said sarcastically.

 

“Oppa~!!!! Someone kidnapped me!!!” she said at the phone while turning on the loudspeaker.

 

“Who kidnapped you?” asked Yunho-hyung.

 

“It’s me hyung, Kai, so don’t worry. And correction, I didn’t kidnapped your cousin, I’m driving her home.” I inserted while focusing on the road.

 

“Oh~ so Sulli-ah, don’t worry, Kai will drove you home. Gonna hang on now dear, Bye~” said Yunho-hyung as he hanged the phone.

 

“Aissh!! Cruel people!” I hear her yelled.

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Wanna go to the amusement park?” I heard he asked.

 

“Yes, I mean NO!! I wanna go home.”

 

“Is it a choice? I rather take the first answer.” He said as he turned the steering wheel of the car to left (way to the Lotte Park).

 

“Yah~!” I said. I dunno what to say, that Yahh~ word just came out of my mouth.

 

“What?” I heard he said.

 

“I know you love amusement park, so don’t try to hide that.” He continued.

 

-At the amusement park-

 

“You don’t want to come out?” he asked.

 

“No.” I said

 

“Ok. Suffer from heat there.” He said. He went out and slammed the door.

 

“Aissh!” I directly the aircon but the engine is not on, the key was not there also.

 

It looks like you really need to go out Sulli-ah. You also want to ride at the breath taking rides. In my thoughts as I went out at the car. Where is he? I was looking for Kai when I saw a teddy bear shop. I directly ran there.

 

-A the teddy bear shop-

 

“Excuse me miss, how much is this?” I asked to one of the saleslady.


”600 won, Agashi.” She replied. I was about to buy that teddy bear when someone blindfolded me.

 

“Don’t worry Agashi. We just chose you to be our bride at the match making festival here.” Said the girl’s voice.

 

“W-what?! Bride?! But I’m still a student.” I said with a worried voice.


”Yup! It’s because you’re a perfect for our groom. Come on.” Replied the girl and helped me to walk somewhere.

 

Oh my gosh. A match making. My heart wants to come out now, and I feel some butterflies at my stomach. I want to know who this groom is. Is he handsome? Like some of my admirers? Or one of our MVP’s? In my thought then suddenly a picture of Kai’s face in my mind appeared.

 

Kai’s POV

 


”Ok. Suffer from heat there.” I said and went out of the car.

 

You can’t turn on the aircon, the keys are here. In my thought while smirking; putting my hands at my jersey jacket when I saw a shoes store. I was on my way when someone blindfolded me.

 

“Hey!” I shouted and was about to remove the arm of the person when he spoke.

 

“Sir, sir keep calm. We just chose you to be a groom for our match making festival here at the amusement park. Please, participate sir.” Said the boy’s voice.

 

“Oh? Groom? But, I’m still a student. Look at my jersey.” I said to him.

 

“That’s why sir, well~ It’s just a match making, maybe we can help.” Said the voice then chuckled.

 

“Arraso. So? Let’s go now? I want to meet my bride.” I said then smirked.

 

“Ah~ I almost forgot sir. You can’t meet your bride. You will just have a fake marriage contract, couple ring and a fake wedding. While you’re having a wedding you can’t remove your blindfold, until we will return you back at where we saw you. You must be the one to find your wife or groom using the ring. We have different rings per couple.” Explained the boy’s voice while guiding me to their place.

 

What? I want to meet my fake wife. In my thought while sighing.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

So what do you think of this chapter? ^_^ Mian, if it's 'kinda boring. XD~!

Thank you for subscribing and for the comments!.

To the new readers, thnk you!

, what's up? how's the chapter?. :)

Silent readers, thank you too! :)