What are We? (ChanZy)

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 23

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“So how’s the Hunted House? Is it fun? What did you do there guys? Was the fake ghost seems like so true?” Yuri’s voice echoes after a long silence of awkwardness between Sulli and Kai.

 

“Uhm… Yeah? Unnie~ treat me Ice cream please! Please!” Sulli pleaded and made a puppy eyes to her.

 

“Omo?! I can’t be with you treat you today Sulli-ah, I just went here to know how are the things inside and to bid a goodbye to you. You know? You’re oppa missed me again so, I gotta go. Bye~!!” Yuri said and was about to go but she remembered something again. “I know Kai, has money, so why won’t you ask him to treat you? Right, Kai?” Yuri said and smiled sweetly to them a directly left them alone.

 

“Wanna grab some ice cream, Sulli-ah? My treat.” Kai asked.

 

“Uhmmm… Yeah~ but I want to ask you first. What was the meaning of ‘My Love for You’ you said a while ago? I-I-I’m just curious, yeah~” Sulli stammered while looking down avoiding Kai’s infamous gaze. Kais smirked at her and lowered down to meet her eyes.

 

“H-hey, what are y-you d-doing?” Sulli said while stammering because of too much nervousness.

 

“It’s just, you are red and stammering, are you sick again? Does your throat hurts that’s why you’re stammering?” Kai .

 

“No I’m not. Come on! I want to taste their ice cream her. Remember! Your treat!” Sulli said and walked out, Kai just smirked at her.

 

-At the ice cream shop-

 

“Hmmm! The ice cream taste’s good!” Sulli said cheeringly.

 

“Yea-“Kai’s sentenced when someone’s voice interrupted.

 

“Kai?!” the boy asked to Kai, it was Kai’s friend in Korea, one of the cute nerd at their village.

 

“Oh?! Gongchan?! Hey bro! What are you doing here?” Kai asked to him.

 

“Well? Sort of vacation, for three days?” said Gongchan and smiled.

 

“Wait! Is this the girl?” Gongchan asked to Kai while pointing his finger to Sulli. Sulli just continued eating her ice cream and pretending that she’s not listening.

 

“Girl, what?” Kai confusingly asked.

 

“The sleeping girl on your phone? She’s really cute. Oh?? I have to go now.” Gongchan said after his phone vibrated, he directly went out of the shop. Sulli stopped her ice cream when she heard what Gongchan said. “The sleeping girl on your phone” Wait! So, Kai has a girlfriend? Sulli thought and pouted.

 

“Hey? what are you pouting about? You’re curious who the girl on my phone is, right?” Kai asked, Sulli just answered him with a weird look making him nod.

 

“She’s my LIFE.” Kai smirked again, Sulli suddenly choked on the ice cream she ate. She’s my Life. Yeah~ I guess she has a girlfriend again, for the 4th time. -_-

 

“Ahmph… Ms. Choi Jinri, the only daughter of the owner of SM group of Companies, is jealous again to another girl of the most handsome in the world, Kim Jongin.” Kai said while walking away to Sulli.

 

“Y-yah!! Don’t assume! It’s not you-“

 

“The NERVE!” Kai interrupted Sulli’s sentence. “I know your line Sulli-ah~ Hurry up! Let’s meet up with L-Joe hyung and Sohyun, L-Joe hyung texted me.” Kai continued as he stops to wait for Sulli.

 

“Chinja?! But, where are Krystal, Jiyoung, Suzy, Chanyeol-oppa, Baekhyun-oppa and Sehun?” Sulli asked as they continued their walk.

 

“I don’t know? Am I an inspector of the people who are missing?” Kai asked sarcastically.

 

“Whatever.” Sulli replied. Phew~ it’s good that I am used to Kai’s ‘goose-bumps sentences’ awkwardness can’t occur between us.

 

**************

 

“CHANYEOL-OPPA/SUZY?!” both Chanyeol and Suzy said as they saw each other in the room.

 

 

“Hey? Are we kidnapped?” Suzy continued.

 

“I don’t know? They told us that our friends should save us by giving them 50 won. They also said that if no one can remember that we are already missing, we will be here ‘till they’ll remember.” Chanyeol explained.

 

“So, it means we are really kidnapped?!” Suzy shouted.

 

“Uhhh~ lessen your voice. And yeah, I guess this is part of their program here in Bali. They are registered.” Chanyeol said and sat down at the sofa.

 

“Oh my God, so they have our phones?!” Suzy asked again.

 

“Yeah~” Chanyeol answered directly.

 

“Hope they’ll remember that we are missing. And hope they know this hell-like program.” Suzy said and sat down beside Chanyeol.

 

…………………………………………Moment of awkwardness……………………………………

 

“Uhmmm. Suzy-ah? Have you ever had a boyfriend?” Chanyeol awkwardly asked.

 

“Ahhh~ No, I haven’t.” Suzy said and sighed.

 

“So, if someone will ask you to date him, will you date that guy?”

 

“Of course not. He should do something good that can make me proud of him, that I can say ‘Everybody, that guy is courting me, he’s soon to be mine’” Suzy said smilingly.

 

“But, if he’s my long-time crush, then I will really say a million ‘YES’ to him.” She continued and giggled.

 

“So you mean you have a long-time crush?” he asked curiously.

 

“Yup!” she answered cheeringly.

 

“Since when?”

 

“Since I saw my best friend” she flashed an eye smile to him.

 

“Then, may I know who is he? Just curious.” He looked down while biting his lips. She just smiled to him.

 

“You’ll know it when the right time comes, oppa.” Suzy said and tapped his right shoulder. Chanyeol nodded to her.

 

“So, do you like Kai?” Chanyeol directly asked that made Suzy coughed so hard on what she heard.

 

“Of course not! Look at the image of Kai and Sulli, they are dumb with each other’s feelings. Both of them loves each other but doesn’t know how to confess. Tssss…” Suzy said and rubbed her temples.

 

“Then, what are we?” Chanyeol asked directly looking through her eyes.
***************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short update, guys! but, I'm working on the next update. :D

thanks for the comments, and subscriptions, they are much appreciated..

Hope you like this chappie~..

Please do comment and subscibe!

Thanks~.. :D