Chapter 6

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 6

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“You know dear? That friend of mine has an adopted son.” Said appa, breaking the silence between us.

 

So what?! I’ll be more grateful if that son looks like Channie-oppa. Haish! Why do I need to come? Besides, I don’t know who that friend he calls is.

 

“Appa~ Why should I come too? Why don’t you bring eomma with you?” I asked to him. My sentence is really far from what appa said lately.

 

“Well~ your eomma is already there. It’s just I want to know his siblings as well as him.” He replied.

 

Why don’t I ask appa if the adopted son of his friend is handsome?I smirked and directly stared at appa.

 

“Why are you staring at me like than dear?” he said. “Don’t worry about your clothes, we will go to the mall to buy for you today, and besides the dinner will held there.” He said.

 

“It’s not that.” I said still staring at him.

 

“Is the adopted son, handsome? Still available?” I asked him seriously. Well, really serious. Ah! I want to laugh really loud. XD

 

“It looks like you have an interest to the adopted son.” He replied. “Well, it’s you to judge, dear.” He continued as we stopped at the parking lot of the mall.

 

“Yeah~ what do you think?” I asked him, I feel he messed my hair.

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Appa! Why do I need to go there too?” I asked to appa. As we went outside of the car.

 

“My friend wants to meet my siblings, that’s why I brought you.” He explained while we’re walking through the entrance of the mall.

 

“So, it will be held here?” I asked.

 

“Yup! But, we’ll be heading at the department store first. You can’t wear that.” He said while laughing; pointing at my jersey clothes.

 

“Haish~ arraso.” I said as he tapped my shoulders.

 

 

-At the restaurant-

 

“Oh~ nice meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. Park.” Said the mid 50’s woman. I bowed in front of her. “And too you to handsome Youngman.” She continued as she saw me bowing.

 

“Nice to meet you to Mrs. Bae. Where’s your Mr. Bae?” asked appa.

 

“Ahm~ they’re coming, It’s just, he fetch my daughter from her school.” The woman explained.

 

“There they are.” She said while looking at the wall glass.

 

“Oh~ is that your daughter? She’s so pretty!” said my mom as she looked outside. I glanced outside, and my eyes were glued into it, when I saw a dazzling girl pulling down her dress.

 

Wait, I know her! In my thought as I looked clearly to the girl. SUZY?!

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Appa~! Isn’t this dress too short? It’s not comfortable for me while walking.” I protest while pulling down my dress.

 

“You’re saying that dress is short, but you’re not protesting when it comes to your cheer dance skirt. Stop pulling that now, it will be embarrassing to them, we’re here now.” Appa said as he opened the glass door for me. I entered and looked around to find my eomma, when I saw a boy looking at me, I looked carefully and I was shock it was CHANYEOL-OPPA! I directly looked back at the glass door and was about to leave.

 

“Wait! Where are you going?” appa asked again. “We’re here now come on.” He continued and pulled me towards eomma, still looking back.

 

“Will you look at the front?” whispered appa to me, I directly looked front but looking down.

 

“I’m sorry, we’re late. This is my daughter, Mr. And Mrs. Park. She’s Bae Suzy.” Said appa while we’re standing.

 

“It’s ok, as if we’re not friends. Sit down now. It seems that your daughter is a shy woman.” Mrs. Park said.

 

I looked at the left and saw Chanyeol-oppa smiling at me. Whew~ Ok, Suzy-ah. Try to breathe. Inhale~ Exhale~. I thought while closing my eyes. I heard a pulling of a chair to my left, I looked back and saw Channie, pulling a chair for me to sit.

 

“Your son, is really a gentleman.” Said appa.

 

“He should be.” Said Mr. Park. I directly bowed to Chanyeol-oppa, and seated at the chair, he also sat down at the chair beside me.

 

“I guess you’re in the same school, have you already met?” asked the mother of Chanyeol-oppa.

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Actually, we knew each other. Appa, eomma, She’s Sulli’s bestfriend.” I said to my parents while smiling.

 

“Oh~ so you know my neice Sulli?” asked appa to her.

 

“Sulli? The only granddaughter of SM Company?!” asked the father of Suzy. Appa just nod his head.

 

“Oh~ so you know each other now? So we don’t need to introduce our child to each other. Can we eat now?” said Appa.

 

“Uhmm~ Appa, Eomma, Sir, Ma’am. Can I have a different table with Suzy?” I asked them. They were shock on what I said, and also Suzy.

 

“A-a-ah~ o-ok. No problem with that.” Says the father of Sulli while chuckling. I smiled to them then stand up.

 

“Where are we going?” asked Suzy in a confuse eyes and voice.

 

“To another table.” I said and helped her to stand up by pulling her chair out.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“We’re here now agasshi.” Said the girl’s voice to me.

 

“Aah~ can I meet my fake husband now?” I giggled.

 

“Minhae to tell you but you can’t, agasshi. But don’t worry, your husband is so handsome, and you’re cute. You’re perfect for each other.” Giggled the girl.

 

“A-ah~ gomawoyo. Is it getting darker now?” I asked.

 

“Yup! Already evening.” She respond. I pulled of my phone and gave to the girl.

 

“Can you dial the name called Appa there?” I asked the girl.

 

“Sure.” She said and gave the phone when it was hanged by appa.

 

“Appa! I’m with Kai now, I’ll be going home with him, later. Love you, bye~” I said to appa then hanged the phone again.

 

“Ah~ can you dial again the name called Kai there?” I asked.

 

“Anytime agasshi.” She said and gave again the phone to after.

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Oh~ my phone is ringing, ah? Can you pick it up?” I said to the boy while giving him my phone.

 

“Sure sir.” He said. He picked up the phone and gave it back again to me.

 

“Yoboeseyo?” I asked.

 

“Kai-sshi! It’s Sulli.” Said Sulli.

 

Oh~!! It’s a miracle! My heart wants to thump, back and forth.

 

“Why did you call?” I asked her in a husky voice.

 

“I just want to tell you that, call me if you want to go home ok? That’s all, Bye~” she said and hurriedly hanged the phone down.

 

Aissh!

 

Narrator’s POV (Match making officers’ POV)

 

“Oh my! So they know each other? Are they couples?” IU asked to her partner Wooyoung.

 

“I guess? They have a chemistry you know? Cheer dancer and a basketball player? It’s a cute couple right? I guess we made a perfect couple for today. It’s our last couple for today right?” asked Wooyoung.

 

“Yup! So let’s start the ceremony now?” asked Seohyun, the organizer of the activity.

 

“Yes ma’am.” Both IU and wooyoung said and directly went to the last couple.

 

Wait! That’s Sulli cousin of my boyfriend Kyuhyun! And, that’s Kai! In Seohyun’s thought as she saw their last pairing for the day.

 

“Seo, who’s your last couple for today?” asked Kyuhyun at her back.

 

“It’s Sulli and Kai!” I told him.

 

“What?! I’ve been shipping this couple for 18 yrs. Let the ceremony begin.” Kyuhyun said as he sat down beside Seohyun. Seouhyun just smiled at him.

 

-After the fake wedding ceremony- (Sorry! i‘m a failed writer I don’t know how to begin the wedding. -_-)

 

“You may kiss the bride’s cheeks.” Said Taecyeon as a fake preist.

 

“Ah? How can I kiss her cheeks if I can’t see?” said Kai.

 

“We will guide you.” Taecyeon said.

 

“Oh? Chinja arraso.” Kai replied.

 

“Seo! When Kai is kissing Sulli’s cheeks, you immediately take the blindfold to them, ok? I want to them to see each other.” Whispered Kyuhyun to Seohyun.

 

“Mian. Kyu, but we can’t do that, it’s in the policy. I’m sorry.” Said Seohyun with a sad eyes.

 

“Naahh~ It’s ok, Seo.” Said Kyuhyun and kissed the forehead of Seohyun

 

“Oh~! wait!” said Taecyeon, stopping IU and Wooyoung’s doing.

 

“I forgot to say that, don’t remove the ring on your finger. Arraso? No matter what happened.” Said Taecyeon. “Continue.” He continued.

 

IU and Wooyoung guided Sulli and Kai once again, but suddenly something hits IU’s back, and the effect of it was, IU pushed Sulli to Kai, where the Cheeks kiss ended to Lips then Kai’s back landed at the ground.

 

“Oh my! Mianhae!” said the Boy’s voice, and directly get his soccerball.

 

Sulli, Kai, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, IU, Wooyoung and Taecyeon heard some screams.

 

Sulli immediately stands up and arranges her cheerdance skirt. IU directly accompanied her.

 

“The wedding has ended. SWEET!” said Taecyeon emphasizing the ‘SWEET’ word.

 

Seohyun directly gave a Fake marriage contract to each of Sulli and Kai, without their names on it. Then IU and Wooyoung helped Kai and Sulli go back to the places where they saw them.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“I’m sorry again ma’am for what happened lately.” Said the girl to me.

 

“Ah~? What’s your name? and it’s ok, I know it was an accident.” I replied while smiling cheekily to her.

 

“I’m Jieun, agasshi, But they call me IU. I’m already 19 y.o.” she said and bowed to me.

 

“Oh? 19? Don’t call me agasshi anymore, I’m still 18 y.o. I’m Jinri but they call me Sulli. Can I call you unnie?” I asked.

 

“Sure!” she said. “Ah~ I gotta go Sulli-sshi.” She said and bid a goodbye to me.

 

Oohh~ I don’t know who’s my first kiss. I must know him. I don’t want somebody to stole my first kiss. I thought while heading back to the parking lot and putting the fake marriage contract to my pocket. Suddenly my phone rang. It’s appa.

 

“Ne?” I asked.

 

“Dear? We have a business meeting at the California, Me and your mom will be gone half a week, is it ok with you?” he said.

 

“Oh? It’s ok appa, don’t worry about me, You should take care their arraso? And appa…”

 

“yes?”

 

“FIGHTING!” I said cheeringly.

 

“Ne~ you take care too dear, gotta hang now. Bye~” he said. Well, it’s ok to me if they’ll leave me for a business meetings which will be held from the other countries, I understand, that they’re working hard for me. Anyway, they’re not a workaholic businessmen, they have a time for me. That’s why.

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“That was awesome!” I grinned as the boy removes the blindfold.

 

“I know Sir, No boys hates a kiss.” Replied the boy.

 

“Oh? wait, what’s your name?” I asked to him.

 

“I’m Wooyoung sir, 20 y.o.” he replied.

 

“You’re my Hyung! Annyeong! I’m Kai, 18 y.o” I said to him cheeringly.

 

“Hyung, does my fake wife pretty?” I asked to him while raising my eyebrow.

 

“Really pretty! Actually, you’re perfectly fit for each other. By the way I gotta go now. See you soon, Kai-sshi!” he said and wave to me while walking.

 

That lips were sweet? I bet I’m his first kiss. I want to meet my fake wife. I thought while putting and put the fake marriage contract at my jersey jacket. I pulled out my phone and dialled Sulli’s number.

 

“Sulli-sshi?

 

“Ne?” she asked in a cold voice.

 

“I’m heading to the park, we’re going home now.” I said.

 

“Ne~ I’m going. Bye~” she said and hanged. I put my phone inside my pocket when I saw and Ice cream stand. Maybe I should buy two ice creams.

 

-At the Parking lot-

 

“Here~.” I said to her giving the Ice cream I bought for her, while my own Ice cream.

 

“Ow? Gomawo!” she said ad happily grabbed the ice cream. She was her ice cream when suddenly I felt some water drops on my head. It’s raining. I want to enjoy this rain.

 

“Kai-sshi! It’s raining.” I only grinned at her. when the heavy rain starts to pour.

 

“Let’s have some fun.” I said as I put some ice cream at the edge of her nose. And that’s the start where we enjoy running and playing through out the rain.

 

 


*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for always commenting on my fanfic guys! :)

especially

candleLight . :) I love yah! <3 and to my silent readers, please subscribe and comment. ^_^ wusssap? :)