Chapter 15

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

Narrators POV

 

-Inside the theatre-

 

While Sulli is busy absorbing the movie, Kai is also busy watching Sulli’s acts while she’s afraid. He loves the way he saw her scream and hug his right arm and the she hide at his back.

 

“Yah! Stop screaming will you? Haven’t you notice? Your voice is the tiniest scream here and it hurts my ear.” Kai whispered at Sulli while she is hiding at her tow palms.

 

“It’s your fault! I said I don’t want to watch horror but you insist it.” She whispered back. He smiled and put his arms at Sulli’s shoulder. Sulli looked at his arms and stares at him.

 

“What are you staring at do you know that it’s bad for a girl to stare at the guy?” He asked while looking at the screen.

 

“What’s the meaning of your arms?” Sulli asked while her right eyebrows up.

 

“Aren’t you scared? I’m just comforting you” Kai whispered back and smirked.

 

“Psshh… Comforting yourself.” Sulli whispered as she removed his arms at her shoulders.

 

“Ohh~ your hand is cold.” Kai looked at her with worried eyes.

 

“What are you expecting? My hand is warm while the weather inside here is cold? Haish… You’re really smart Kai. I bow to you.” Whispered Sulli as she executes a bow in front of Kai with her hands waving up and down.

 

“Tsss... Give me your hand.” Kai grabbed Sulli’s hands and starts to warm it.

 

“It’s really cold. Are you sick?” He asked as he motioned to touch Sulli’s forehead, sadly Sulli directly turned around to avoid his hands.

 

“No I’m not.” Sulli said and removed her hands on Kai’s hands.

 

“Oh really.” Kai said and cupped her cheeks. He felt it’s really hot.

 

“I’m right, you’re sick. Let’s go.” Kai said and stood up grabbing her hands.

 

“Wait! Where are we going? The movie isn’t finished yet and the theatre is expensive.” Sulli said as she holds at the armrest of the theatre chair.

 

“As if you paid for it. Forget it now. Let’s go.” Kai said and grab again Sulli’s hands.

 

“Wait! The popcorn!” Sulli said and went back to the chair to get the popcorn.

 

-----

 

Chanyeol, Suzy, Baekhyun, Jiyoung, Sehun and Krystal was busy roaming and servicing themselves around the mall when Kai texted Chanyeol about there situation. So they decided to buy foods for all of them and bring it Sulli’s house since Sulli’s parents are not there.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“I told you, I’m ok!” I yelled while Kai is pulling me up to my bedroom while the maids and guards are staring at us blankly.

 

“It’s not what you think.” I explained to them while Kai is still pulling me.

 

“Listen, you’re not ok.” Said Kai as they went inside her bedroom and touched her forehead. ” You are very hot.” Kai said.

 

“I know I’m hot.” I said and smirked. But honestly I can see the earth spinning around.

 

“It’s not hot that what you think. You’re burning hot because you’re sick. Change your clothes into your pyjamas and lay there in your bed. I’ll just go home to change my clothes also.” Kai said and ready to go out when he remembered something.

 

“And! Don’t tire yourself, Chanyeol-hyung and the rest will be here soon.” Kai said and slammed the door.

 

What happened to Kai? Did a saleslady of popcorn a while ago put something that can change the mood of a person directly? I thought and slammed my body at my bed. Still wearing my shorts and a t-shirt tucked in while my socks are still there. My eyes want to close now, but I have to wait for the o---

 

-After 30 min-

 

Kai’s POV

 

I went back to her house and saw her lying in her bed. Still, with her clothes a while ago when we are at the theatre, with her socks on it, her body is facing down while her arms are opened wide with the two palms. I move nearly to see her sleeping face.

 

“You’re really a cold hearted girl Sulli-ah. Are you blind or something? Why can’t you notice my existence behind your back? Why can’t you notice my care to you? And why can’t you notice my love to you? You’re really a Babo girl Sulli-ah; you’re stupid on not noticing me. But, I appreciate your face while I’m annoying you, you’re really cute. Now, You’re a stupidest but cutest girl I’ve ever know.” I whispered while removing the excess hair that was covering her face. What if taking a picture of a cute angel sleeping? I pulled out my phone and took a snap picture while she’s sleeping. You won’t know that I took a snap on you right? I made it as my wallpaper. Tsss. The Stupidest but Cutest girl.

 

 

 I arranged her carefully not to wake her sweet dreams. Her head is really hot. What happened? Why did this sickness occur on her? I removed her socks and covered her with her comforter. I went down to ask where is the parents of Sulli, and they answered me that Sulli’s parents went back to L.A because of unfinished works and they will be back a day after tomorrow. I instruct them to change Sulli’s dress into pyjamas, then, I heard a car arrived outside Sulli’s house; I looked at it and saw the gang.

 

“How’s Sulli?” Krystal asked to me.

 

“She’s still hot.” I smirked to them. Making Suzy slap my arm lightly.

 

“I mean, she still has a cold.” I said.

 

“What temperature?” Chanyeol-hyung asked.

 

“I don’t know I haven’t checked that one yet.” I said and went to their first aid kit and pulled the thermometer. “I guess, you girls should do this one. I don’t want to make a striptease on Sulli.” I said and grin to them making the 3 girls glare at me.

 

“You’re really a ert one Kai. Anyway, here’s the soup that you ordered to us. Go, and feed Sulli, I know she’s hungry right now.” Said Chanyeol handing the bag of soup I told them to order. Wait? Is it my duty to feed Sulli?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

-At Sulli’s Room-

 

“Sulli-ah, your P.A or Personal Assistant is here. He said you need to eat.” Said Jiyoung while moving out of Sulli’s bed letting Kai position himself beside Sulli.

 

“I can manage.” Sulli said while opening her hands to get the bowl of soup to Kai.

 

“No you can’t so.” Kai said while putting the bowl to the table beside him and helped Sulli sat down carefully to her bed.

 

“I guess, we better leave this lovey dovey now, Sulli-ah, can we watch movie downstairs? We saw you have many Love stories there.” Said Suzy. Sulli just nod at her.

 

-After the 6 members of the gang went down-

 

“You can go down now; I can eat that by myself.” Sulli said as she combs her hair with her fingers.

 

“Tss... Don’t be stupid. Here eat now. Aaahh~” Kai said as he motioned the spoonful of soup to Sulli’s mouth. Sulli just smiled at her and starts to obey Kai’s words.

 

 

-After a Week-

 

Sulli’s POV

(Phone rings)

 

“Yoboseyo?” Sulli answered the phone while she’s heading to her bathroom.

 

“Sulli-ah? It’s Baekhyun-oppa. Where are you? Grandma is waiting for you. She wants us to meet her at the company. Right now.” Baekhyun-oppa said.

 

“Wae? Why so sudden?” I said as I sat lean at the bathroom’s dorm.

 

“I don’t know also? So you need to hurry now. We should be there in a right time.” He said.

 

“Arraso. Going to hang now. Bye oppa~.” I said and hanged the phone.

 

-After an Hour-

-At SM Group of Company-

 

“Why did you call us Eommonie?” I asked as the only girl on the group.

 

“I was just planning.” Grandma said and smiled to us.

 

“Planning what?” Yunho-oppa asked.

 

“That all of you will go to Bali to have a vacation for 1 week. How was that?” announced by grandma that makes us shock to her sentence.

 

“W-w-what? Bali? Vacation? 1 Week?” I questioned constantly. Grandma nod as answer to my question.

 

“Us? Only?” added by Sungmin-oppa. Grandma nodded again as answer to Sungmin-oppa’s question.

 

“You can bring your friend or girlfriend. 1 blank position per people. So, you are 37 as my grandchildren and 37 as your partners there, so it means you will leave 74 all in all.” Our mouths drop down on what grandma announced again.

 

“A-a-are you sure e-Eommonie?” said Siwon-oppa trying to break the silence.

 

“Yes. And I will be the one to make an excuse paper to your school and works.” Said Eommonie. I jumped on to much joy and hugged grandma to thank her.

 

“But!” she announced.

 

“Sulli-ah, you don’t need to find who will be your partner on going to Bali. I will let Kai be your partner to be there.” I stopped for about 10-seconds of too much shock that made my cousins hoot everywhere and laugh.

 

“You will be with your hub-!” said Eunhyuk-oppa when Kyuhyun-oppa covered his mouth directly.

 

What? What Hub? I thought cracking my head to understand it.

 

“You will leave a day after tomorrow” added by grandma and tapped my shoulder while heading out of the conference room.

 

What?! Why do they always let Kai as my partner? Or my or something? WHY?!

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Mianhae for the the late update guys~.

hope you like my update!! let us see what will happen there in Bali. :)

Comments and Subcribers inspires me to write this story very well.

any Suggestions guys?...