Just this Day. Okay?!

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 28

 

Please do listen to this one while reading.. :D Kiss Me by G.Na

 

Narrator’s POV

4:00 o’clock am

 

(Sulli and Kai’s Room)

*knocks*

 

“Yahhh!!! You newly wed couple! Get ready now! We’re heading back to Seoul!” a voice echoed outside their room. But still, Sulli and Kai are still sleeping soundly at their own room.

“Here’s the spare key sir.” The voice echoed again.

“Thank You.”

*doors open*

 

“YOU YOUNG COUPLE!!!! YOU SHOULD GET READY NOW! WE’RE HEADING BACK TO SEOUL!!!!!!” It was Yunho’s voice echoed inside their room.

(After hearing their hyung/oppa’s voice, Sulli directly sat up with her eyes opened so wide while her hand placed where her heart locates. While Kai, fell at the bed with his eyes were also wide opened with his mouth.)

 

“OPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WHY SO EARLY!” Sulli went out of her room with her black sleeveless shirt and black shorts, and rubbing her nape.

“Yah! Go inside! Go and change your clothes, don’t go out unless you’re ready. Go and pack your things.” He said as he pushed Sulli back to her room, at the same time, Kai went out of his room.

“HYUNG!!! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THERE A FIRE?!” Kai said while his eyes still wide open with his messed hair.

“Yah! What fire?! You! Go inside and prepare now. Pack your things and we’re going to leave at exactly 6:00 this morning.” Yunho said as he pushed Kai back in his room again.

“YOU TWO! I’M GIVING YOU, 1 hour to do your stuffs. You should go down at the lobby and wait for the others. ARRASO?!” Yunho shouted again as he opens the door of the room, preparing to go out.

“NE!!!!” Sulli and Kai replied.

Same as the other people, Yunho yelled at their rooms.

 

****************

“Tsk! Yunho oppa is like an alarm clock this morning. I didn’t have a very good sleep.” Sulli pouted while walking with a coffee they bought at the store.

“Ne~ but, ayyeee~ why is it that you didn’t had a very good sleep? Is it because what you had discovered last night?” Krystal agrees, but at the same time, teased Sulli.

“O-of course not!” Sulli said while looking down.

“Oh? Chinjayo?” Jiyoung interrupted. Sulli just nodded still looking down.

“Oh~ isn’t it romantic? They already know it happened! Because both of them saw it!” Suzy said while smiling sweetly.

“Yah! Yah! Why don’t you just think on how, you and Chanyeol oppa talk to each other again.” Sulli said as they sat down at the lobby waiting for the others.

“Tsk. I don’t even know why he won’t talk to me.” Suzy said while pouting.

“Then, you should ask!” Jiyoung said.

“Ahem~ have you heard Suzy, Jiyoung-ah? Chanyeol-oppa doesn’t want to talk to her. Hey~ is Jiyoung’s brain still there?” Krystal said while knocking lightly to Jiyoung’s head.

“Aisshh!” Jiyoung said while arranging her bangs back.

“Anyway, what was your reaction, at that time, huh? Sulli-ah?” Krystal teases.

 

FLASHBACK

Sulli’s POV

 

“Kai! Let’s buy that one!” I said while pointing at the coffee with an ice cream above it. What does it called?

Anyway, we went there directly and we ordered two of it. Of course! The other one is for me, and the other is for him.

“Wait, I have money here.” Kai said in English language. LOL! If you just only heard his voice while saying those sentences, you must be rolling at the floor. *___* his voice was so handsome! Ehh? Is there a handsome voice? Anyway, It doesn’t mean that I laughed because of his intonation while saying the sentence, I’m not laughing! I’m giggling because of his voice! I mean… =___= its hard to explain.

I was about to add on what I’ve been saying but I heard something fell. I looked down and saw a gold ring rolled in beside of Kai at his left side, figured out? :D. okay! I directly went at his side to get it but someone bumped at my , I was really ready to hug the floor, but I forgot we are handcuffed, so Kai directly pulled me up even though it hurts. =____=I stood up straightly while looking down, arranging my clothes. I was about to thank him but………….

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

(#^_^#) I blushed.

 

I KISSED HIM! NO! HE KISSED ME! NO! WE KISSSSSEEEDDD! I directly covered my mouth and made a distance to him.

 

“Sorry.” We both said. Awwww~ that was my second kiss to him and that was my third kiss!!!! *pouts* why is this happening to me?

 

“Here’s your order sir, ma’am” the vendor said. We both get each one and walked.

 

-Flashback ends-

*******
 

Narrator’s POV

They are now walking at the airport, because it was already announced the schedule of flights.

 

Sulli’s Wear:

Kai’s Wear:

Suzy’s Wear:

Chanyeol’s Wear:

Jiyoung’s Wear:

Baekhyun’s Wear:

Krystal’s Wear:

Sehun’s Wear:

 

“Oppa! Where is Taemin-oppa? Jiyeon? Oh! And Myungsoo?” Sulli asked to Kris who is busy playing Virus versus Virus alone at his ipod.

“Taemin’s flight was yesterday night. Jiyeon and Myungsoo went back together at Korea early this morning, while both you and Kai still dreaming with each other.” Kris said still looking at his ipod.

“Yah! Oppa! Anyway, why is it that Jiyeon didn’t went back to Canada?” Sulli asked.

“Hmm… She said her parents were calling her. Yah! You should go to your partner now.” Kris said still looking at his ipod. Sulli just walk to Baekhyun.

“Sulli-ah~ Where is Kai?” Baekhyun asked to her. She just shrugged.

“You should go to him now. You should stick to your partner.” Sehun interrupted.

“Psshhh! Ara~! Ara~!” Sulli said and went beside Kai. While Kai is busy reading his passport, he noticed that someone nudged at him. He looked at his side and saw Sulli.

“G-give me your passport. I’ll be the one to give it.” Kai said. Sulli just gave it to him.

 

**********

“Please fasten your seatbelt now, for we are preparing to take off. Please do put off your gadgets mostly your phones. Once again thank your for choosing our airlines. Do enjoy here.” The announcer said. So all of them put their gadgets off and put their seatbelts.

**********

“Sulli-ah! Your baggage is at Kai.” Suho said to her.

“He will accompany to your home.” Suho added.

“Sulli-ah? Let’s Go. I want to rest.” Kai said as he pulled Sulli.

“Hyung!” Kai called Suho and bowed to him.

They were already backed at the Korea. All of them were tired because of flights, so most of them went back to their houses, apartments and condos.

*At the Taxi*

“Haishh! Back at School again, next weak.” Kai said while stretching his arms upward.

“Nehh~ tss… its getting me more tired while thinking of that one.” Sulli said while arranging her self.

“Here we are.” The Taxi driver said. Sulli was about to give the money, but Kai directly gave the bill to the driver.

“Both of them went out and Kai went at the compartment to get their baggage. Sulli helped him, but at the end, it was Kai who brought her things to her room. Sulli’s Parents were not at home because of the business, so it means, its only them and the maids. Kai directly jumped at Sulli’s bed and hugged one of her pillows.

“Yah! Get-off of my bed!” Sulli shouted, but Kai is still lying on her bed.

“Yah!” Sulli grabbed the left leg of Kai and keeps on pulling him down.

“Hmmm… Let me rest for a while.” Kai said while his eyes were closed.

“But, why here? Your house is just at the next block.” Sulli said as she sat down at her bed removing her shoes.

“Tired.” Kai replied shortly.

“Your shoes!” Sulli yelled again, as Kai comfortably sleep at her bed.

“Mmmm…” Kai just said.

“Tsss! Just this time, arraso?!” Sulli said as she removed Kai’s shoes.

Kai just smiled when he felt Sulli’s hand while she is removing his shoes.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Honestly, I really find so difficult in finding their fashion wears. Especially the BaekYoung couple. XD

Hope you like this crappy chappie.. :D

Thank your the comments :D

Please do Subscribe, Vote, and Comment.. :D