Friendly Date? (or NOT)

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 25

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Tsk! Why did I even ask that? I know! I’m only a cousin of her bestfriend, nothing more than that. Tsss… stupid Chanyeol. I cursed and keep on blaming myself on why I asked to Suzy last night.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Then, what are we?” I asked directly looking through her eyes.

 

“Uhmmm?” she gulped. Tsk! What will you going to say, Suzy-ah? You’re making me nervous.

 

“Of course, my oppa! Since you’re the cousin of my bestfriend.” She cheerfully said while smiling widely to me. Yeah? What can you expect Chanyeol-ah? You just heard it from . In the very first place, why did I ask it to her? of course, it’s just an introduction for my confession to her. Aah~!! Stop arguing. I sighed deeply while I thought that sentences.

 

“Oppa? Gwaenchana?” I directly opened my eyes and look at her.

 

“Ah~ Ne~ I’m just sleepy, that’s why.” I smiled a fake one. I looked down and bit my lower lip while holding my chest. That really hurts… Gahh~ I think I’m a gay now.

 

“Okay! Your friends are here now!” I almost jumped of too much surprise. I’m just having a moment here! Tsk! You’re just ruining it.

 

“Chinjjayo?! Aigoo! Oppa~! Let’s go!” She said and jumped up and down infront of me. I just directly stood up and walked past to her. I’m not in the mood to talk at this time. I sighed.

 

-End of flashback-

 

“Haissst!!” I growled again. Please, stop repeating on my mind, Jebal?

 

“Oh? Gwaenchana, oppa?” I heard a voice I looked up and saw Jiyeon, remember her? The ideal girl of Taemin.

 

“Ah~ ne~” I smiled to her.

 

“It’s a warm day, isn’t it oppa?” she asked. Tsk! I want to be alone. Anyway, she’s not bad to talk with.

 

“Ne~” I shortly asked. I’m not in the mood to talk.

 

“Let’s go again to the city oppa? You know? Amusement park? I haven’t been there since I came here.” She asked cutely.

 

“Ok~ I have nothing to do today.” I said and stood up.

 

“Yay! Kajja?” she said and put her arms over my right arm. Ehh?!

 

 

Suzy’s POV


Just, what the h*ll?! Is she a flirt? I guess not. He’s the type of girl whom every man wants. Taemin said, she’s so innocent and most of the guys there like her. Aisshh!! I’m really jealous! Omo! What did I said? I’m jealous? Tsss, I have no right to be jealous, we’re not even dating.

 

“Jealous of them, aren’t you?” Sulli’s voice directly appeared somewhere.

 

“Yeah~ what do you expect?” I said and glared at her.

 

“Owh~ wooow~ I’m not arguing, okay? Just asking, just asking.” She said and smiled.

 

“Whatever. Hey~ your Taemin is there.” I said and walked out. I’m not in the mood ok? I’m jealous that’s why I look like I have my monthly period. Aissshhh!! Why? What did I do last night? I’m just avoiding my confession to him. I hate assuming it hurts a lot that’s why I don’t want to do it. Aisssh~! Eottokhaj—

 

“Ouch!!!” someone bumped me.

 

“I’m sorry miss, I didn’t mean it.” He offered his hands to me.

 

“It’s ok. I have to go.” I said and was about to go, but he grabbed my wrist.

 

“What’s your name.” he asked again. I looked straight to his face. Woah~ handsome… but chanyeol-oppa is more handsome than him.

 

“Why do you ask?” I asked.

 

“I just want to know.” He replied and looked down.

 

“No valid reason. So, No.” I said and walked away.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Oh? Taemin-oppa?” I asked as I saw him walking towards me.

 

“Uhmm… Sulli-ah? Can we go for a walk, at the amusement park now?” he asked. Oh my~ Do you know what is the feeling when your crush asked you to go with him? That’s what I feel right now! I just nod at him while smiling.

 

“Kajja!” he said and grabbed my hands. Woah~ I can feel my face is getting hotter, do I look like a tomato now? XD!

 

“Why won’t you go with Jiyeon, oppa?” I asked curiously while we are on our way to the amusement park using the car for rent of the exclusive beach resort.

 

“Hmm… I saw him with Chanyeol-hyung before I saw you. And, to be honest she changed a lot. She’s not that kind of girl I’ve known before.

 

“What do you mean oppa?” I asked with a curious face.

 

“I mean, she’s ‘kinda flirt now (a/n: for the fans of jiyeon here, I’m so sorry I made her something that you don’t like. Sorry very much!).”

“I see. Then do you want a help?” I asked cheeringly.

 

“Help about what?” he asked while concentrating his drive.

 

“Find a girl for you.” I said.

 

“Sure! Anyway, Sulli-ah, what’s between you and Kai?” he asked.

 

“Hmmm. We’re just childhood friends, errr~ yeah~” I said while looking down.

 

“Really? But he’s so protective towards you, I guess both of like each other. Am I right?” he asked and took a glance to me.

 

“W-w-whoa?! Ofcoursenothe’sjustprotectingmebecausegrandmatoldhim!!”I defended. I didn’t say it very fast right?

 

“You say so.” Taemin replied and smiled sarcastically to me.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

OMFG! I'm so sorry for not updating since forever guys.

Projects Week, Research Week and Finals Week has just ended.

Since, school is now over, expect me to update more! :D

Comment & Subscribe!

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm just so excited to update. =_=