Chapter 18

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 18

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Yah! Stop that! I will really slap you! Put that away! Or throw that!” Sulli said while Kai kept on teasing her with a dead spider that they have seen outside their room.

 

“What if I won’t?” Kai teased again and smirked. Sulli jumped a bit of too much surprise.

 

“Yah! Just give the keys to me, will you? I’m tired.” Sulli begs him while covering her face, afraid to see the dead spider.

 

“Arraso, but touch this first.” Kai teased again and moved the dead spider he’s currently handling.

 

“NO!! Heechul-oppa~!! Help me here!” Sulli exclaimed which made Kai laugh out loud with his lungs. He threw the spider away and inserts the key after pinching Sulli’s cheeks. Sulli just groaned on the acts of Kai. She felt her blood from her head went down to her cheeks.

 

“So, where’s your room?” Kai asked.

 

“Of course to the left.” Sulli directly rushed to her room and locked it. Kai just chuckled on the cute act of Sulli.

 

-------

 

“Seohyun-ah!” Yuri rushed to Seohyun who is currently walking at the seashore. It is already afternoon and the staffs of the exclusive Bali resort was now preparing for the welcoming of SM’s grandchildren.

 

“Oh? Unnie, Annyeong!” Seohyun waved. Yuri just smiled at her as a reply.

 

“So, what’s your plan about Kai and Sulli?” she smiled while looking down walking with Seohyun.

 

“Uhm, I heard that there’s a festival going on here in Bali, and their Haunted House is pretty much famous here. So, maybe putting them together there would be fun? And they have an Annual matchmaking festival there on the 4th day of the said festival. Let’s just plan on how can we put them there together again.” explained Seohyun while eye smiling on Yuri who was amazed on what had Seohyun planned.

 

“Daebak!” the only word that Yuri said and both of them laugh.

 

“Let’s just inform others to my plan.” Said Seohyun, Yuri just nodded to her.

 

-----

 

(Meanwhile)

 

-At the Sea shore-

 

“Waahh~! I never thought to have a vacation here in Bali. And take note! With our boyfriends!” said Krystal while criticizing the seashell necklace.

 

“Nadoo!! Isn’t that sweet having a vacation in a honeymoon place with your baby?” replied by Jiyoung.

 

“Tsss... Let’s just leave both of them Sulli-ah. They are making us jealous because they have a boyfriend.” Suzy said while staring at Krystal and Jiyoung.

 

“Why don’t you find a boyfriend, eh?” asked Krystal. 4 of them are now looking to each other.

 

“I don’t need a man.” Said Sulli which made the three girls’ face shock.

 

“What?” said Jiyoung.

 

“Jinjja?” said Krystal.

 

“Jeongmal?” said Suzy.

 

(See what I did there? LOLOLOL!! XD!)

 

“Yup! So, stop teasing me to Kai. Tss, that man really annoys me a lot.” Sulli said while moving out of the store. The three girls just followed her outside.

 

“Well, Sulli-ah. I told you, the more you hate the more you love.” Said Krystal which made Sulli stop for a while. The three girls just giggled while moving at the front leaving Sulli in her deep thoughts and remembering the fake wedding and her first kiss. Tss! Jinjja, where the hell does my wedding ring went?!

 

“Sohyun-ah?! L.Joe-oppa?!” exclaimed by Suzy. Sulli directly looked at front and saw Sohyun and L.Joe at the store looking and laughing on something.

 

“Woah?! What are you doing here, you four?” asked Sohyun while her face is still ‘I can’t believe this’ look.

 

“Oh? That, well, SM group of companies’ grandchildren are here for vacation. And, Baekhyun-oppa asked me. Sehun asked Krystal and Chanyeol-oppa asked Suzy, not to mention Sulli, because she’s the only granddaughter.” Explained Jiyoung still amazed on what she saw.

 

“Girl’s intuition is right, right girls?” said Suzy while still staring at Sohyun and L.joe.

 

“Ah? That one. L.Joe-oppa just confessed to me a week ago. And, I see. You’re right guys, the more you hate the more you love.” Sohyun said and looked at L.Joe, who just patted her head. Krystal, Jiyoung, Suzy including Sohyun and L.Joe stared and Sulli, which made her frightened.

 

“What? That won’t do to us. You, know this friend of yours doesn’t want relationship, because it only give her a goose bumps.” Said Sulli as she rolls her eyes.

 

“Let’s leave that ‘still pretending girl’.” Said Jiyoung.

 

“Wait! So, Kai, Chanyeol-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung and Sehun are here?” asked L.joe.

 

“Yeah~ we’re here hyung.” Said Sehun.

 

“Oh? You are here oppa.” Said Krystal as she went to him immediately and hugged his right arm, same as Jiyoung to Baekhyun leaving Sulli and Suzy behind.

 

“Ahmph.” Tried by Chanyeol who is looking down now.

 

“Why won’t we divide in group? Huh? Girls and Boys out for a while so, I and Suzy will not left behind with a couples around us.” Said Sulli.

 

“That’s a great choice, Gotta see you later Sohyun-ah. I’ll just text you.” Said by L.Joe.

 

“Waahh! ’94 liner group is out again!” cheered by Sulli.

 

“Uhmm? I guess, we can’t split with the girls now. Yunho hyung, texted me, he said that we have to go back to the resort. The welcome party will start in an hour.” Said Baekhyun as put his phone in his pocket.

“Haissh… wrong timing guys. I guess, See you tomorrow?” said Kai.

 

“Yeah~ Bye Sohyun-ah! L.Joe-ah!” waved by the girls to Sohyun and L.Joe. The couple just waved at them.

 

-------

 

-Welcome party starts-

 

“It’s because we went here with your party, you should introduce them to everyone and give something on how you met or what’s your relation to them, we should start to the eldest to youngest. Yunho-hyung, you can start now.” Said Leeteuk as the party starts. And there it is, from Yunho to so on and so forth (LOL! I don’t know their ages. XD).

 

“Thank You and now Kris?” said Leeteuk, he stood up and his partner also stood up.

 

“Ok.” Kris smiled to them. “So, here’s my buddy here. He’s my cousin from father’s side. He lives at Canada for 8 years now. He asked me a best vacation place because he wants to rest this week. So, I told him to go to Bali today and have some fun with us guys. He will also be here with us for one week” Kris explained.

 

Meanwhile, Sulli can’t stop looking at the boy, who is smiling widely to everyone. She’s busy on absorbing Kris’ explanation and the trivia about that boy. Haissh! Come on oppa~! Introduce him now! You keep me hanging. Sulli thought.

 

“Yah! Keep your mouth close, Flies are on there way to your mouth now.” Said Kai while poking her cheeks.

 

“Tssss… mind your own business your own business you know?” Sulli said while glaring at him.

 

“You’re my business.” Kai whispered as he put his arm on the table to put his chin on his arm, and look at front.

 

“What did you said?” Sulli asked.

 

“Nothing, just listen to them now. Oh, it’s Suho-hyung now.” Said Kai and smirked. Sulli was shock when she heard it Suho’s turn.

 

“What?! I even didn’t hear his name! What is his name?” asked Sulli to Kai while the boy just shrugged to her question.

 

“Haissh! You talked to me on purpose aren’t you? So that I can’t hear his name.” asked Sulli.

 

“Maybe? Why won’t you ask others, to know who’s that boy who your heart in one shot?” Kai said as he drunk his wine.

 

“Yah! Don’t make it too obvious that you’re jealous.” Whispered Baekhyun and smirked.

 

“Naahh~ I’m not.” Kai replied and glared at him.

“Suzy-ah? What’s his name again?” asked Sulli.

 

“Ask him later.” Replied Suzy as she clapped when Suho already introduced his partner.

 

“Yah~ why won’t you answer me directly?” Sulli asked.

 

“He’s LEE TAEMIN, sulli-ah.” Answered Jiyoung.

 

LEE TAEMIN… thought Sulli and smirked.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

'em soooooo SORRY GUYS!!!.. *bows 90 degrees*

it's just, I'm really busy in school.

and sorry also, if this is a crappy chapter for you, I promise that I'll do my BEST for the next chapters.. :)

But! you already know who's the guy! congratulations to those who are right!... XD

Thank you for your patience guys!.. 

Subscribe and Comment!.. ^_^