The Date (Part 1)

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 32

 

Narrator’s POV

-At Chanyeol’s Unit-

-11:35 pm-

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Kai answered his phone without looking the caller’s ID. They are busy on preparing for the date of Chanyeol and Suzy tomorrow. They already bought the important things so they are now putting the things in order.

“Yah! What part of the hell are you now?” A girl’s voice answered with full of sarcasm. Kai doesn’t need to look at the caller’s ID because he already know the owner of the voice. He already know that if he won’t text nor call her, she will be the one to do it.

“At Sulli’s heart part, why?” Kai asked smiling, while writing something on the notebook.

“Aww~ Really? You’re at your girl’s house right?!” Sulli asked shouting.

“Of course not! I’m at Chanyeol’s unit right now.” Kai said as he gave the notebook to Sehun.

“Oh my god! You’re gay?!” Sulli exclaimed at the other line.

“Yah! Just wait ‘till I see you. I’ll really prove I’m a man.” Kai said cringing. The 4 other boys heard it.

“Who is that, Kai?” Chanyeol asked while he is counting the balloons they bought.

‘Sulli’ Kai mouthed.

“Sulli-ah! Kai is with us!” Baekhyun shouted enough to be heard by Sulli at the other line.

“What are you doing there?” Sulli asked calmly. Kai covered the mouth pieced.

“Can I tell, Sulli about this?” Kai asked the 4 boys.

“Yes~ we will need them, so you can.” Sehun said while eating a pizza.

“Sulli-ah, we’re here to organize a date for Chanyeol-hyung and Suzy.” Kai explained.

“Chinja?! I want to go there~! Suzy wouldn’t know this. Actually, she left earlier. We are now heading home.” Sulli explained.

“Hyung the girls want to be here. Suzy was not with them.” Kai said to the boys.

“Okay. So we can explain the things for tomorrow.” L.Joe said.

“Ara~ where are you now?” Kai said to Sulli.

“Here at the gate.” Sulli said and ended the call.

“They are here.” Kai reported and put his phone at the table. After several seconds they hear a door bell. Sehun stood up and looked at the monitor. He saw, the 4 girls. He opened it directly, and he was greeted by Krystal with a smile.

“So what’s the plan?” Jiyoung asked while getting a piece of pizza.

“Tomorrow, lunch break, Sulli should bring Suzy to a shop to buy a dress for her. It’s you to decide what will be your reason, on why were you going to buy a dress.” Baekhyun explained, reading the notebook that was actually Kai’s handwriting. Sulli nodded as an approval.

“After the class tomorrow, Jiyoung, Krystal and Sohyun should be outside the school and wait for Suzy and Sulli. You will be in charge for Suzy’s make-up, and the rest.” Baekhyun told them.

“Arraso! Leave it to us.” Krystal accepts it gladly and salutes to them.

“All of you should also make-over yourself, of course so she won’t be confuse why is it only her who dressed up. At exactly 7:30 pm, all of you should be there at the restaurant. In 10 minutes you should be out of the scene and leave Suzy alone. Just give nonsense excuses to get out.” L.Joe said to them.

“Owww… Nice planning. Who did this?” Sulli asked. She heard a little cough beside her.

“Mostly, Kai did this.” Sehun said proudly.

“He’s just inspired.” L.Joe said, which made Sulli blushed.

“Aigoo! Okay, it’s already late. Let’s seal this meeting.” Chanyeol said and put his right hand between them, then all of them put their hands between.

“FIGHTING!” All of them said.

“Thank You guys. Go home safely.” Chanyeol said while he is accompanying his friends.

“Bye oppa~” Sulli said and kissed Chanyeol’s cheeks. (A/N: OMG! CHANLLI! But, I’m loyal to KAILLI!.. XD!)

 

-Morning-

Kai’s POV

 

“Ssul-baby! Hurry up! Kai is waiting for you!” a voice echoed at the big house which is actually the voice of Sulli’s mother.

“Ne~! coming!” Sulli shouted from her room.

“Kai. Take a seat and eat.” Sulli’s mother said to me. I smiled and bowed to Sulli’s father before I sat down.

“How long have you been courting Sulli, Kai?” Sulli’s father said while he is drinking his coffee.

“Ahmm~ it’s been 2 months, samcheon.” I said while smiling, but Sulli’s father just looked at me.

Creepy~

“Morning appa! Eomma!” Sulli said and kissed the cheeks of her parents.

“Good morning, Jongin!” Sulli greeted me, but I was shock! She called me with my real name?

“Why Jongin?” I said curiously.

“I’ll tell you later, let’s just eat.” She just replied to me, as she nibbles her food.

“Fine~” I said.

 

-At school-

 

“You still haven’t told me, why you suddenly called me Jongin.” I asked to her.

“I’ll just tell you, soon enough. Jonginie~” she just said.

“Arraso~ anyway, goodluck to our acting later on.” I said to her. Actually, most of the students here are looking at us.

“Ne~! goodluck! By the way, why is it most of the students looks at us, Jongin?” Sulli asked. I just smirked.

“It’s because, you’re with a handsome man!” I replied to her, but I ended up getting smacked by her.

“You really know how to make me keep quiet, aren’t you?” I just replied while rubbing my head.

“Of course! For god’s sake, I’ve been stuck with you since forever, how wouldn’t I know?” She just said.

“Yeah~ what else, can I say?” I just said and pouted.

“Don’t pout, girls are looking at you.” She said without looking at me. I’m just sad, ok?! She told me a while ago that she will tell me why she started to call me my real name. I just didn’t answer.

“Yah! Stop pouting, or else I won’t give my answer to you.” Sulli stated which made me change my pouting expression to smiling. But her face still remains the same.

“What? I already smiled.” I asked her.

“I told you also not to smile.” She said.

“Then what should I do?” I asked her curiously.

“Just have a serious face.” She said. I did what she said.

“Uh! There’s nothing to do. You still look the same.” She continued and stops at the door of our room.

“There’s nothing I can do. I’m handsome in every angle.” I said while smirking.

“Fine! Let’s start the act now.” She said and went inside first.

 

-Lunch Time-

Sulli’s POV

“Suzy-ah!” I shouted as I saw her walking to the canteen

“Yeah?” She asked as she stops to wait for me. I’m alone now. Jongin is with Chanyeol-oppa for the “finishing touches” as what they’ve said to do.

“Let’s go and find a dress tonight. A girl’s formal night out, later. Game?” I asked her.

“Of course! Let’s go!” she happily agreed and we changed our way to the gate.

 

-At the shop-

“How about this, Sulli-ah?” she asked a dress to me.

“No.” I bluntly said. Chanyeol oppa told me that the dress should be fit to her innocent face. It should be a white dress and both of them should only use that white thingy. I thought as I tracked all the dresses that were hanged at the rack.

“Try this!” I said to her and gave the dress that is already reserve for her.

“Fine. I have a trust on you sense of fashion.” She said and went again to the fitting room. After several minutes she went out of the fitting room.

“That looks good! Just get that.” I said to her.

“No~! This is my dress.” She said with an annoyed face.

“I know, you know that this dress shop is mine, aren’t you? Krystal, Sohyun and Jiyoung already get their own dresses here a while ago.” I said to her.

“Fine! It’s your turn!” she said and went back to the fitting room. I scanned the all the dresses. Actually, this dress shop is mine. I have this business, but I often go here. That dress, was actually only for her. Of course! I have mine, same as Krystal, Sohyun and Jiyoung and those 5 guys. >_< I wonder how much debt will I pay for the future.

I directly get mine and fit it. Hmm… I have really good sense of fashion. Conceited Sulli!

We went back to the school and went to our locker to put the dresses we got, and proceeded to the room to continue our class.

 

-Dismissal Time-

“Suzy-ah~ the 3 girls are waiting outside the school.” I said while we are walking at the corridor exiting the school. I saw her pouting.

“I haven’t saw Chanyeol-oppa.” She said. I just chuckled.

“You’ll see him.” I said and we saw the 3 girls waved at us beside the white car.

“Aw! Girl’s Night out again!” Sohyun exclaimed and we went directly to the parlor shop to make-over us. After 2 hours, it’s already 7:30 pm, we directly went again inside the car and went to the restaurant on where did Chanyeol oppa said. We went to the reserved table, the 5 guys already instructed the restaurant, and oh! They made it exclusive only for them.

(Suzy)

“Why is it only us?” Sohyun asked and saw her smirked when Suzy didn’t looked at her.

“I and Krystal made it exclusive for us.” Jiyoung inserted, I just smirked to them. The waitress went to us.

“Here’s your menus, agashis.” The waitress gave 5 menus.

“All of this.” Krystal gave her menu to the waitress and winked at her. The waitress just smiled and winked back. I, Jiyoung and Sohyun gave our menus back to the waitress, Suzy saw us so she gave the menu also back.

“Whaaaattt?!!! Seriously?” she asked in shock.

“Of course! Let’s eat all we can.” I said to her.

“Fine.” She just said. Suddenly, Krystal’s phone rang.

“Excuse me guys, I’ll just answer this. I’ll be back right away.” Krystal said as she waved her phone, and stood up.

“Ne~ Sehun-ah~?” Krystal said sweetly on the phone while moving out, but she gave a wink on Sohyun. Krystal went out of the restaurant.

“Hey~ I just forgot something on the car. I’ll be back.” Sohyun said and winked on Jiyoung and went out directly at the restaurant.

“Ow me too! I forgot my phone. I’ll go with you Sohyun-ah~” Jiyoung winked at her and moved out.

Awww~!! How come they go that fast?! I don’t know what I should say to get out from here.

“How about you, Sulli-ah? You want also to go out? I’ll go with you.” Suzy said in full of sarcasm. I just smiled faintly to her. I shoved out my phone from my pouch and texted them.

 

________________________

To: Jiyoung; Krystal; Sohyun

Guys! Help me get out here~!

________________________

 

*sent!*

 

“What took them so long?” I acted.

“What took the food so long?” she said while looking around. I just shrugged, and then my phone vibrated on my hand.

__________________________

From: Jongin 

Why are you still there?

__________________________

To: Jongin 

I don’t know what excuse should

I make. L

__________________________

From: Jongin 

Tell her, you should go out a little

while to give something to me. J

__________________________

 

“Suzy-ah~ Kai texted me to give my phone to him.” I excused.

“Fine! Just tell those three also to go back with you. I have a trust on you, Choi Jinri.” Suzy said. I smiled faintly and slowly moved out of the restaurant.

-Outside the restaurant-

“Phew~” I sighed. I saw Kai outside with his tux. My Ghad! So handsome!

“Give me your heart now.” Kai said and grin. I just glared at him.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“Car. They are preparing now, Chanyeol hyung will go inside.” Kai said as we went to his car.

“Hope this event will be successful.” He murmured. I just smiled to him.

 

Suzy’s POV

“Uh! What took them so long?” I said while drinking the wine they gave to me. I heard the bell of the restaurant’s door belled, I looked at it and saw a man in white tuxedo and continued his walk towards me while smiling. Mouth dropped.

(Chanyeol)

“Sorry, I’m late.” He said and gave the red rose to me.

“Chanyeol-oppa~” I whispered.

“How are you, Suzy-ah?” Chanyeol-oppa replied still smiling.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Part 1 is up! :)

Actually, I really planned to put their pictures their, but it is so hard to find one! ><

Hope you'll like this chapter, I really think of this one.. :)

Please do Subscribe and Comment.. :D

Thank you for reading, :)