The Unwanted Flashabacks ~_~

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 21

 

Sulli’s POV

 

-9:00 am-

 

I feel uncomfortable on my bed, so I decided to roll over while half asleep, as I roll I felt the air on my body. Aahh~ air~… air… air…

 

“AIR?!!!” I directly sat up on my bed and found myself wearing my underwear.

 

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” I shouted while remembering the happenings last night while covering my self with a blanket. I was frightened again, when someone opened the door harshly. And I saw KAI!!!


”WHAT’S HAPPENING?!” he shouted and was about to go inside.

 

“WAAHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID FOOL!!! GO OUT!” I shouted as I remember my self just wearing my underwear. He directly went out and closed the door.

 

“Kai saw me in this stage again, was definitely OH MY GOD!!!” I said talking to my self. I got up and went to my bathroom, took a shower and wear striped blue dress and flip-flop sandals. I went out of my room and saw Kai sitting down infront of the TV, watching spongebob square pants?! He looked to me and smirked.


”Y-yah~ did you saw it?” I said referring on how he took off my top shirt and bottom shorts.

 

“Yeah?” he thinks and smirked again.

 

“YOU STUPID! How did you take it off?” I furiously asked.

 

“Take off what?!” he asked confusingly.

 

“My dress last night!” I shouted again while blushing hardly.

 

“Oh? of course by looking at it.” He said and smirked at me, that made me blush hardly again.

 

“Yo- u,  wha-…”

 

“Sulli-ah, I know already what’s the answer, of ‘why do lovers close their eyes when they kiss.” He smirked while walking again towards me. Then flashbacks went in my mind again;

 

-Mini Flashback-

 

“Why do lovers close their eyes, when they kiss each other?” I asked and took a glance on him.

 

“So you’re never been kissed?” he stared with teasing eyes on. I glared at him, but directly looked back at the TV because its an embarrassing question and at the same time, I have no answer to him. Of course! I’ve never been kissed! Oh no! I remembered, who’s that fake hubby of mine who stole my first kiss accidentally. Haisshh! What should I do!  I looked up just to calm down my nerves. Oh my~!

 

“Never been kiss. Right Sulli-ah?” He asked again. He started to move his towards me. What the heck! Oh lord! I’m begging you! Not to him! Then, I reached the arm rest of the sofa. Oh no! Its dead end! What should I do? Run! I was about to stand up, but he rested his arm on the sofa which made our face close to each other. LORD!! Take me now! Whole body and soul, cause I really can’t breathe! Where’s the oxygen + carbon dioxide which we breathe here in the surface of the earth? Where?!

 

“Wha-what are you do-doing?” I asked while stammering. He smiled sarcastically to me. I’m finally dead! He slowly moved his face nearer to my face. My face is really near to his face and I can feel his warm breath. X_____X burry me now. I’m begging you~…

 

He lifted his hands and slowly slides it at my face down to the pack of chips I’m holding and grabbed one of it.

 

“Give me some chips.” He directly ate the chips and moved away smirking. Can’t take this anymore~ I want air! I directly stood up.

 

“I’ll go to sleep now. GOOD NIGHT! Bud luck is just around!” I shouted never looking at him. Eh? What did I say? It’s a sarcastic sentence, isn’t it? =_____=

 

 

--End of Mini Flashback—

 

“Wha-why?...” I asked while stammering looking down to floor. He’s so close now!

 

“It’s because…” he chinned me up. *^* Not again… “They are drunk?” he said.

 

WHAT?!!!

 

--Flashback again—

 

“Kaaaii-sshhhii…” I smiled sweetly.

 

“What?” he asked me.

 

“Do yoouuu… knowhhh daathh aiy haaaddd maiii pirsst kissshhh??” I said to him, while holding his collar very tight and leaning closer to him.

 

“Baaatt..,, tooodaiyy, aiy wiiill haaabbb maii sheccannd kisshh..” I said and immediately grabbed me and kissed him deeply.

 

--End of flashback—

 

“WAAAAAHHHHH!!!” I shouted and ran outside our room, leaned at the wall beside the room’s door.

 

“Oh no! what did I do again? I kissed him? Did I really kiss him? Did I? Did I? oh my! I’m really crazy now. 100% crazy! I’m talking to myself again. OH NO!!” I said to my self.

 

“Who did you kissed Sulli-ah? Don’t tell me, You had your first kiss with Kai?” inserted the voice I looked at the right way and saw Lay-oppa smiling with his dimples.

 

“Bwoah?! Of course not, gege…” I said while waving my 2 palms open from right to left, indicating it’s a no.

 

“Oh? really? Ok. But, someone told me you look good to your dress right now.” He said still smiling.

 

“Really? Who said?” I asked.

 

“Secret. You and Kai should prepare now. Most of us will go to the city again. A festival is going on there. Hurry and go with him, ok? I’ll go now. Bye~ mei-mei!” Lay-oppa said. Eh? Who told that I’m good in this dress? o.O?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

-At the city again-

 

“A Hunted House~” said Yuri while smiling weirdly to Sulli.

 

“Wh-why d…did y-you b-…bring me h-here, u-unnie??” Sulli asked stammering. I’m afraid of hunted house!!!

 

“You’re afraid?” Seohyun asked. She just nodded nervously.

 

“Well, Kai-sshi!!” Seohyun-unnie called kai? Oh no! what’s happening again now? I’m still embarrassed on what I did last night to him. Oh please~… Wait! Seohyun-unnie was the organizer of the Annual matchmaking Festival at Korea right? Sulli’s thought.

 

“Unnie! Were you there, when I was the bride of your Annual Matchmaking festival last, last week?” Sulli asked to her. Seohyun was stiffened on Sulli’s question.

 

“It’s not me. Maybe, I was not there at that time. But, hey? Really? Your were there?” Seohyun said cheekily to Sulli, Sulli just nod to her.

 

 

“What is it, noona?” I looked at the voice and saw Kai scratching his nape.

 

“Go with Sulli inside the hunted house. She wants to go inside, but she’s afraid.” Yuri-unnie explained. Say, WHAT?! Sulli’s thought.

 

“Unni-“ Seohyun directly drag Sulli before she finished her sentence, while Kai followed them immediately.

 

Sulli looked backed at Kai and mouthed him, ‘it’s not true’.

Kai mouthed her back, ‘what?’

Sulli replied again, ‘it’s not true!’

=____= - Kai’s face. He does not understand what Sulli’s saying.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Late update...Sorry guys, my exam's arefast approaching.. 

Hope You like this crappy update..=_=

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!..:)