Legend says

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 34

Lovely Day - A Pink -(Read the lyrics also, its awesome~ :))

-1 week after-

Sulli’s POV

“Ne~?” I rolled on my bed while answering my phone. It was Saturday and yes, we have no class, of course.

“What ne? Yah! Move out from your bed. Hurry up. Let’s Date.” A voice said. I don’t need to look at the caller’s name. I already know who this is. >.< I checked my room’s wall clock and saw that it is still 2:30 am.

“For Pete’s sake! It is still early to have date! Are you out of your mind, Mr. Kim?” I asked still eyes closed.

“Please~ let’s date.” Kai’s begging voice said.

“Date on your own.” I said.

“Please~” he begged again.

“Fine. 5 minutes.” I said as I ended the call and turned it off.

 

- After several minutes-

“Wake up! You sleepy head!” and someone removed my blanket. I opened my eyes and saw Kai wearing a black sweat pants, rubber shoes, black t-shirt covered y his black jacket.

“Mmmhh? Where are you going, Jonginnie? Are you going to a burial? Just tell them condolence from me.” I said and hugged the pillow beside me.

I’m still sleepy, okay? I spend the night thinking how will I give my ‘Yes’ answer to him. I was overwhelmed when Chanyeol-oppa told me that Kai did most of the preparations for their date. He really is serious.

“What burial? Yah! Get up there. We didn’t have a date last week because I was busy with the date of your oppa. Tss… Sulli-ah~!” He begged. I smiled silently. Call me in my real name, Jonginie~ But something struck on my mind.

“How’d you get here?!” I mostly shouted while sitting up when he covered my mouth.

“Of course from your veranda. Did you already forget that we have a stairs connecting to our room? And! Why is it you didn’t lock your glass door?!” Kai explained. I directly led down again and covered my blanket.

“Ssul~”

“Sulli~” He sat down on my bed.

“Choi Sulli.” I still didn’t look at him.

“Jinri-yah~” Kai’s hopelessly voice said. I directly looked at him and saw him pouting. I immediately laugh at his begging expression.

“What are you laughing at?” Kai said. I sat down on my bed.

“At first I thought pouting doesn’t suits you, but hey! You look like a lost child while doing that one.” I said and laughed again. But honestly he’s cute while pouting.

“Just go now and take a bath. I’ll just wait here.” He said and stood up.

“Fine~” I said and find my slipper down at my bed, when I suddenly stop on Kai’s doing.

“Just a morning kiss, Jinri-yah~” Kai smirked at me. He is really a flirt boy kissing my cheeks without my permission. Hmph!

***********

“Why are we in our work-out outfit?” I asked as I just saw my self inside his car. I’m wearing black working shorts, pink sleeveless shirt covered with white jacket.

“We’ll go to the Tea Cultural.” He just replied.

“Tea Cultural? I thought we are going to the gym to work-out.” I said while pouting.

“We’re here. Move out.” He said that’s why I also moved out from his car.

“Give me your right hand.” He said again offering his left hand. I accept his left hand and we are now holding hands when he suddenly put a handcuff on it.

“Hey~ what’s with this?” I asked curiously. We are now walking down to the trees of Cherry blossoms.

“Legend says that if we hold hands while walking down to this 4.5 km stretch of Hwagae’s Cherry blossom road, we will get married and live happily.” He explained and that made me blush.

“Alright! Let’s start!” I said and we started to jog, walk and run under the cherry blossom trees.

 

Kai’s POV

 

(Lovely Day- A Pink)

“Jongin-ah. I’m tired.” Sulli said as she sat down the road. We just road a taxi from the end of the cherry blossom road to where my car is. I looked at my watch and saw it is already 6:30 am. There are many people who jog here also. I also removed our handcuff already. I’m happy that we made it through the end.

“Yah, Sulli, stand up!” I said to her. She held her hand up so I pulled her.

“We’ll go home now?” she asked back while stretching her arms up.

“Ani. I’ll ask you something first.” I said to her.

“W-what is it?” she stuttered.

I slowly knelt down in front of her. People are watching us already. Some are hooting some and some are murmuring. It’s now or never. Ask today don’t wait for tomorrow.

“Jinri-yah~” I started. There are already many people stopped encircling us from the start. I shoved out the ring on my sweat pants.

“I know you knew this ring. This ring was the ring when we had our fake wedding at the annual matchmaking festival.” I continued.  She just stared at me, amused.

“I’ll give this ring back to you, but answer me first.” I puffed my cheeks.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked to her, half worried. What if she’ll reject me?

“You know, you broke my plan.” She started and pulled me up.

“I was planning last night what I should do to answer you.” She continued again.

“Thanks to you, I won’t think of it. You really know how to amuse and surprise me.” She said and hugged me.

“Because of that, my answer to you is.” She released from our hug.

“YES.” She said. That made me smile. I directly held her left hand and put the ring on it. I directly hugged her. People are hooting already cheering for us.

“Ah~ Saranghaeyoo~” she sang whispered while hugging me.

“Your true first love~” I sang to her also.

“Hey, hey, hey. Lovers there. Stop hugging, people are watching you.” Says the voice. We looked back and saw the gang. Wrong timing guys!

“Sulli! You saw your husband already!” The girls screamed. People who surround us moved away and continued to what they are doing.

“Ne~!” girls directly hugged Sulli leaving me behind.

“Such a scene, Kai-yah~” L.Joe hyung said and tapped my shoulder.

“Of course! I’ve been planning this since after Chanyeol-hyung’s confession also.

“Alright girls! Let’s go now. I’m hungry!” Baekhyun hyung said so they moved to their cars as me and Sulli went inside my car.

“Where are we going?” Sulli asked as I start the engine.

“To Baekhyun hyung’s unit. They already prepared breakfast there.” I replied while smiling to her.

“Anyway, how did you know about this ring? How did you know that I was your fake wife? How did you know that this is mine?” she asked consecutively. I removed my ring and gave it to her, still my hand focused on the steering wheel.

“Can you see your name inside the ring?” I asked to her.

“Wait, so~…” She removed her ring and made an “O” shape on .

“Our names were engraved on it?” she asked.

“Ne~ and about how did I know? Your Eunhyuk-oppa told me.” I replied.

 

-Flashback-

“Kai-sshi! Here~!” Eunhyuk hyung said. He called me to meet up with him at the coffee shop.

“Why did you call me hyung?” I asked as I sat down.

“Actually, I should keep this as a secret but my mouth can’t keep it anymore.” He starts.

“What is it?” I asked to him curiously.

“Remember your fake wife? I know you always bring it. Give the rings to me.” I nodded and gave the rings to him.

“Look, your wife’s ring has your name, right?” he asked and I nodded.

“Try to look on your ring.” He said and I made it.

“Choi Jinri? Who is Jin-“ I was shock. Jinri?

“Jinri? Sulli? Choi Sulli? Your cousin?!” I asked to him. He just nodded with a victory smile.

“We already knew this at the very beginning. That’s why my mouth can’t keep it already because it’s been a long time! My goodness. Anyway, that’s all. I’ll go ahead. I’ll prepare myself from the nags, screams and smacks on my head by your Hyoyeon-noona. Annyeong~” Eunhyuk hyung bowed and went out immediately.

-End of Flashback-

“That’s the happening.” I said to her.

“So it means, you have this ring since the basketball championship game?” she asked. I just nodded.

“It is also the ring you dropped when we are buying ice cream at Bali where we also got handcuffed?” she asked again and I also nodded.

“Legend says “Yes”” she said and smiled to me.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey~ I'm back with this short chappie~ :)

They are together!! *rolls around*

I'm sorry for this late update.. :(

Please do comment, subscribe and vote! :D

Thank you for reading my story~ :)