Chapter 7

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 7

 

-At the car-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Haish, It’s your fault on why we’re dripping wet.” I blamed to him while wiping my face with my handkerchief.

 

“Yah! Stop blaming me, admit it! You also like what we have done lately at the rain.” He replied and smirked to me. My stomach went bubbly because of it.

 

“I-I didn’t!” I defended. While looking down.

 

“Yeah~ you say so. By the way, we’re heading to my apartment.”

 

“W-W-WHAT?!” I exclaimed to him.

 

“Yes, and you heard it.” He replied.

 

“But, why?! NO!” I said to him with a shock face, it’s already 7:00 pm. We haven’t ate our dinner yet and we’re really dripping wet.

 

“Yah! We’re still wet and we can’t go to the restaurant with this attire ok? It’ll be embarrassing. We’ll just go home early morning tomorrow.” He said calmly while driving.

 

“Yeah~ right. Promise that one. But what are we going to eat their? Do you have a maid? Butler? Guard?” I asked consecutively.

 

“I’m alone at my apartment. Don’t worry, I have a groceries their, and I have no maid, butler nor guard.” He said again when the car stops.

 

“Here we are.” He said. He removes his jersey jacket revealing his normal muscles. I directly looked outside.

 

“Yah! Why are you looking outside? Here, wear this.” He said giving his jacket to me.

 

“No thanks, I’m also wet.” I said still looking outside the window, but I hear the slapping of the door I looked at the front and saw Kai heading to the gate; he opened it and directly run towards my door, he opened it and offered me to join with his jacket. I directly went under it and closed the door then we ran towards the apartment’s door. He directly inserted the key and opened the door. He went inside first. And turned the lights on.

 

“Woah~! Are you the one who arranged the furniture here?” I asked to him as I saw the whole living room.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Yup! But my mom helped me. Get inside now.” I said and looked at her. I can’t help it but my eyes went through her eyes, nose, lips, neck ‘till to her body, where you can see her curves. I directly threw my jacket to her.

 

“Just stay at the living room, I’ll let you borrow one of my polo shirts, anyway mom has a shorts here. Just wait.” I said and went directly at my room. I went to my closet and grab one of my white polo shirt and as cyclings of my mom. And went downstairs.

 

“Here~” I threw it again to her.

 

“There’s the bathroom.” I said while pointing at it and directly went back to my room to the CR.

 

-At the CR-

 

Haish! Stop dreaming about that body! You ert KAI! Do you really want to be killed by her cousins? They’re 35 all in all! Try to do something wrong to her and you’ll be chopped in tiniest shapes. Haish. I really want to be serious to her, but teasing is my only way to approach her. You even blush when you saw her blush, haish! LIFE! But wait, why do hyungs let me tease Sulli? They even don’t care. Kai, when are you going to confess to Sulli? You should tell what you feel towards her. But how can you? You know it’s very awkward to confess or to express your feeling right?! In my thoughts, scolding my self. I directly turned off the shower and grabbed my bathrobe.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

Why is it, it became awkward tonight? I remembered what happened a while ago. I want to melt t that time, on the way Kai’s staring at me. And he directly threw his jacket to me. In my thought while walking to his kitchen. I already showered and wears the white long-sleeve polo shirt of Kai it’s between my thighs and knees, covering the black shorts he gave me.  Aaah~! I’m really hungry.

 

I went to his fridge and I was shock, it was full of beverages, desserts, fruits and sojus? He drinks? It’s ok, it has just 6 bottles of it. I grabbed a bottled water and drinks it, but it can’t solve my problem on my stomach, it’s craving some foods. I went to the cabinets and above of it I saw packed noodles. AH? How can I get this? It’s really high! I drag the chair at the dining table and step on it. But it’s not enough I need to tiptoe or jump just to get the packed noodles. Well~ no choice, I really jumped a little bit, and grab 2 packs, but I ended up stepping at the edge of the chair and lost off my balance. I’m now ready to hit the floor while closing my eyes, but I was shock when I something catch my body. I opened my eyes with a shock face and saw Kai, holding me like a bridal style?!

 

“What are you doing?” He asked coldly.

 

“I just want to eat something, so I opened all your cabinets here. Then I saw the packed foods up there so I grabbed a chair to get that packed noodles.” I said explaining to him. Aren’t he going to put me down?

 

“Next time, wait for me. Do you think, you’re that tall to reach those high things?” he said again coldly. I only nod, and we stared each other for a minute.

 

“Aren’t you going to put me down?” I asked. While looking down. He directly put me down.

 

“Give me that noodles, I’ll going to cook that.” He said while opening his hand in front of me.

 

“No, don’t worry, I’ll cook this for us.” I said and hugged the noodles.

 

“Let’s just cook that together.” He said and snatched the noodles in front of me.

 

-End of POV-

 

Now this is awkward. Thought Kai and Sulli.

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“REALLY?!!!” I shouted to Chanyeol-oppa. It’s such a great part to talk him.

 

“Yup!” he exclaimed and ate again his food. I also took a sip at my wine.

 

“So, how’s your basketball game, now?” I asked to him while serving a food for me.

 

“Hmm, It’s ok. You and Sulli must be there.” He replied while chewing the meat.

 

“Ow? Waeyo? Anyway, we will be really there. You know? Cheer dancers.” I replied to him again.

 

“And we really need your cheers.” He said while smiling.

 

Oh my GOSH! Stop smiling at me, you stupid oppa! You make eat some butterflies, and now they want to get out of my stomach! In my thought while eye smiling at him.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Suzy-ah? Can we be friends?” I asked to her with a hesitation, if I’ll going to ask her or not her or not. Aren’t we friends?

 

“Of course! Why not?” she replied while giggling.

 

“Oh~ oppa, do you who Kai likes?” she asked.

 

Why are you asking about Kai? Do you like him? What about me Suzy-ah?

 

“Hmm.” I replied while nodding.

 

“Nugu? Nugu?” I asked to him.

 

“Why do you want to know? Do you like him?” I asked in a serious tone.

 

“What? Andwaeyo~ You know, I only like and love someone. Anyway, who is it? Do I know that girl?” she asked again.

 

Haissh. All I know is, Kai likes Sulli.

 

“Promise me not to tell anyone about this. Arraso?” I said in a sad tone. She just nodded smilingly at me.

 

“It’s your Bestfriend, my cousin, Sulli.” I replied while looking down.

 

“Chinjayo?!” she replied with a surprise face. I guess, she likes Kai.

 

“Suzy-ah. We gotta go now.” Her mom interrupted and grab Suzy who’s still in a shock face.

 

Haish, why is she so surprise? By any chance, does she likes Kai? But why Kai? Not me?In my thought while standing, ready to go home.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, if it's 'kinda crappy guys. XD! anyway, my class will start now, I can only update, Wednesday and Saturday, or any of my vacant time. SOrry guys. :)

and to my new subscribers. I LOVE YOU! VERY MUCH! :) to my silent reader, please do subscribe and comment. ^_^

THANK YOU GUYS! ^_^