Chapter 12

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 12

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“LADIES AND GENTLE MEN! LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!” exploded by the MC of the competition.

 

Sulli, Kai and the group were now preparing for the said competition at their own dressing rooms. While Sulli’s cousins were so excited to see their cousin dancing and at the same time to support Kai for his basketball competition. (Except Kris and Minho, cause they’re one of the basketball players. XD!)

 

“Let us welcome Red Eagle!!!” said the MC welcoming the competitor of Kai and Sulli’s group. The crowd went wild when the MC introduced the group

 

And there it is, the Red Eagle Team were entering the arena with their Eagle Mascot in front and the cheer dancers behind the basketball players, the captain ball of the said team were holding the torch waiting for the next group to enter for the Torch competition as a sign of the cheerleading competition to start.

 

“Let us welcome The Blue Phoenix!!!” Introducing the team of Kai and Sulli. The crowd went wilder.

 

The Blue Phoenix were now entering the arena with their Phoenix mascot , cheerleaders who were wearing short blue cheerleader’s skirt, long sleeves top with a combination of white and blue with a hood and a print of a phoenix (just what like Chanyeol’s phoenix at the MV of Mama) and a Blue Phoenix name around it at their back. They’re also wearing a high cut blue shoes, and their hair were tied in a ponytail style with a blue ribbon. (Just imagine Sulli and Suzy wearing that. XD!)

Basketball Players were in their below the knee large shorts, their sleeveless top was covered by there jersey blue jacket with the logo of Blue Phoenix with their names at the back and numbers. Their sleeveless top in front was the name Blue Phoenix with their logo and their number beside located near the left chest. And their Captain ball who is Kris, were holding their torch preparing for the marathon.

 

“And now, let the Torch Marathon and Cheerleading begins!” the Cheer dancers were now dancing while Kris and the captain ball of the other team were running towards the Big Torch between the arena, as the MC announced. (Author’s note: LOL!! Sorry, I really can’t explain it. J)

 

--After the Torch marathon and Cheerleading Competition—

 

“That was a very great start! Now let’s prepare for the Basketball competition.” The MC said. “Let’s Welcome, the basketball players from, The Red Eagle!” exploded by the MC again. and again, the crowds went wild when the basketball players starts to march at the center of the court. After bowing and waving their university flag they went to their respective place and starts to prepare.

 

“Oh~ that’s wild! Well~ here’s the next players. The Blue Phoenix!” Kai and their colleagues did the same as the 1st group did.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Kai!” someone called me, I looked back and saw Minho-hyung approaching me.

 

“Ne hyung?” I asked and sat down at the chair.

 

“Why won’t you go and hugged Sulli?” I was very shock on what he said. Hug Sulli?! You want me to die in this young age hyung?!

 

“Andwaeyo, I’m afraid.” I said and looked down.

 

“Woah~ the cool guy, Kai has a fear to Sulli! Don’t worry, I bet! She won’t do anything when you hug her.” he said while grinning.

 

“How sure are you hyung?” I asked while raising up my right eyebrow.

 

“Uhmm… 75%.” He said smirked.

 

“Yah! Hyung! 25% of it, is negative. What if, she’ll kick me at my ? Or slap me in public or punch me at my stomach?!” I reasoned out.

 

“What’s the commotion here?” asked Kris-hyung who came just in time.

 

“We’re arguing about, Kai will hug Sulli today.” Explained Minho-hyung.

 

“Oh? Go on now Kai!” Kris-hyung pulled me up and pushed me.

 

“Hyungs! Jebal~ I don’t want to die young.” I begged them.

 

“You won’t! Ok listen, if you’ll hug her, and she will have no reaction, we will do a date for both of you without her notice. But! If she’ll react, we will accept that you’re the most handsome guy in this school. How was that?” Kris-hyung smirked.

 

“Tsss. Childish bets.” I said.

 

“Yahh~ We know that you want to hug her! don’t hide it! Now, go!” they said and pushed me hardly.

 

“I like the blind date one.” I smirked and continued to walk to Sulli.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“That was an excellent performance guys! You danced very gracefully but cutely! Now let’s cheer for our players.” Said our trainer. But I wasn’t listening, I’m busy praying for the competition, I hope there will be no serious injury no! I mean hope there will be no accidents occur during the event. Hope the players will play well, Guide them very well Lord! Especially, Minho-oppa, Chanyeol-oppa, Kis-oppa. That’s all. I remembered Kai! But I guess, many girls were praying for him. But, Gee~ Sulli-shhi! You’re so greedy. Ok~! And most of all, please take care of my cru-, no, our MVP kai, even though he’s annoying! That’s all Lord.

 

“Done praying?” said someone’s voice at my back, as I opened my eyes. I turned back and saw Kai grinning.

 

“Did you add me on your prayers?” he asked again. I just rolled my eyes to him, and ready to go but he grabbed my wrist and hugged my tightly.

 

“Just a goodluck hug for me.” He said as he released his arms while smirking and went to his companions. I’m still shock what he did; my eyes were still widely opened. He hugged me??? I don’t know what am I thinking, I truly lost my mind on what he did lately. Why you didn’t react on what he did to you Sulli-ah? I’m staring blankly at the chair when somebody tapped my shoulder.

 

“Stunned with his hug, Sulli-ah?” I looked back and saw Krystal, Jiyoung and Suzy. My best friends. Suzy and I were the same school, while Krystal and Jiyoung were the same.

 

Now, I don’t know what to say. I blushed deeply

 

“A-ah-" they hugged me very tight.

“Finally! Our we so called, ‘Lesbian friend has a crush’!” exclaimed Krystal. I gave her a death glare on what she just said.

 

“What lesbian friend?! I’m not a lesbian you know?!!” I said while glaring to them.

 

“Arraso~ so good luck to you two, OK?!” Said Jiyoung and Krystal and hugged me and Suzy tightly.

 

“We’ll be there with your relative-“said Jiyoung. “And your Boyfriends.” I inserted. Jiyoung and Krystal blushed.

 

“Yeah~ to support you guys!! Good Luck again!” they said. But then, Suzy was busy looking back, left and right. I elbowed Krystal and pointed Suzy.

 

“I guess, she’s looking for Chanyeol-oppa.” I whispered to them and winked.

 

“We gotta go Sulli-ah!! Annyeong!” waved Krystal and Jiyoung and hooked Suzy with them. They will find Chanyeol-oppa for Suzy.

 

I sat back at the chair and remembered what just happened a while ago. I felt something weird when he hugged me. Aissh! What’s wrong with you Sulli-ah?!

 

Kai’s POV

 

“BLIND DATE! SUCCESS!!” shouted by Kris and Minho-hyung.

 

I’m so excited on their plan! Hmmm… what should I wear that time?


”Hyung! Please, don’t tell this to anyone. Arraso?” I begged them.

 

“Actually, All of the Oppa’s of Sulli knew about this, just now.” They reasoned.

 

“Damn.” I’m SHY!

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Ok! Prepare now guys! Do the Plan! Gawking, Doojoon, Donghyun and Himchan, are the defenders and guides of Minho. Ok?” planned by the coach.

 

“Ne~!” said the 5 boys.

 

While the basketball players were busy preparing for the competition. Sulli, Suzy, Krystal and Jiyoung sat together with Baekhyun and Sehun beside Jiyoung and Krystal. But then, Sulli noticed someone at the other group.

 

“Sulli-ah? Isn’t that boy bumped at you a while ago?” asked Suzy to Sulli. Sulli just nod to her. It seems so familiar to her so she decided to ask Baekhyun.

 

“Oppa~ do that boy looks familiar to you?” she asked at pointed at the boy the same time.

 

“Oh?! Isn’t that Baro? Son of one of the stockholders of SM group of Companies? He’s really handsome now.” explained Baekhyun.

 

“Baro?” Sulli recalled all the memories of her. That’s right! Baro! One of my playmates when I was young! He promised marry me when we became an adult. If Kai is very annoying then Baro is really different from him, he is sweet and caring. Hmph really different from Kai. But then, they moved to Japan cause his father was destined to run the business there. That’s why I really can’t remember him, until now. On Sull’s thought.

 

“That’s right!! I remembered him! I bumped at him a while ago, and I was curious why does he know my name?” Sulli explained.

 

“Sehun-ah? Remember him?” Sulli asked Sehun. But then he’s just looking at Sulli while thinking.

 

“Sulli-ah, don’t ask my boyfriend. His mind is always in a loading mode.” Said Krystal as she tapped Sehun’s back.

 

“Yah! I’m not a slow minded!” defended by Sehun.

 

“NE~! I know, cause if you are, maybe I will be the girlfriend of Myungsoo now.” Said Krystal and smiled at him.

 

“Tsss. You still love him.” Said Sehun and looked back at the court.

 

“Sulli We will go to the canteen first. Jiyoung wants to eat something.” Inserted Baekhyun. Sulli just nodded to them.

 

“Of course………… NOT!” said Krystal and hugged Sehun.

 

“Tsss. Lovey Dovey”. Inserted Suzy.

 

“You’re just jealous cause you have no Boyfriend.” Said Sulli and smiled at her.

 

“You’re jealous too. Don’t try to hide it.” Said Suzy while rolling her eyes back to the court.

 

“No I’m not!” replied by Sulli While glaring at her.

 

-After 30 minutes-

 

“The game will start now. Let’s see if who will be the one to get the ball first.” Announced by the announcer.

 

Minho is the responsible one to catch the ball when the referee will throw it up while on the other side it’s Woohyun.

 

“Ready!” Woohyun and Minho is looking up at the ball where it was held by the referee.

 

“Go!” snapped by the announcer at the same time the referee whistled his whistle and threw the ball upwards. Luckily, Minho caught the ball by just jumping a little bit. He then passed it to Doojoon and ran towards the home of the opponent. While doojoon was busy drbbing and making tricks at the ball.

 

“Go Blue Phoenix!!! Goo!!!” yelled by the cheerleaders. But Sulli and Suzy’s voice were loudest one.

 

Doojoon directly passed the ball to Gikwang. Giwkang dribbled the ball and passed it to Minho who was near the ring and without any hesitation, Minho shoot the ball at the ring without a challenge. Suzy, Sulli, Krystal, and Jiyoung stood up and screamed to their throat while the two boys just sat down covering their ears. The crowds who were the supporters of the blue phoenix went wild as well. Minho, Doojoon, Gikwang, Himchan and Donghyun high-fived to each other.

 

“Good start!” the five boys stated.

 

The score was 5 (Blue Phoenix) – 2 (Red Eagles), when the opponent timed-out. The players High-fived to each other.

 

“You did a great job!” praised by their coach. “The same position, ok?” continued by the coach and let them rest for a while.

 

*RINGS~!!*

 

“Ok! Ok! Goodluck again guys!” shouted by their coach. But then, the five boys noticed that the other member were substituted, (Baro substituted Sungyeol).

 

“I guess, that’s their star player.” Whispered by Himchan to Minho.

 

“It’s ok. Don’t mind it.” Calmly said by Minho. Wait! It’s Baro! Then flashbacks follows at the mind of Minho. We can do this!

 

But then, the rest of the quarter the arena was filled by the cheers of the crowds and supporters of the other group. Baro is such a basketball good player. At the same time Sulli is one of the supporter of the other group. She was shouting for the name of Baro.

 

“Yah! Why are you cheering for the other group?” shooed by Suzy.

 

“It’s because Baro is there! I missed that boy. Waaah!” said Sulli at the same time shouted for the another points of the opponent.

 

----

 

Meanwhile, Kai was glaring at Sulli who is just under them. He was really pissed off because of Jealousy occurred when he’s hearing the name Baro.

 

Let’s see, if you can beat me! I will be playing for the next quarters. At Kai’s thought while glaring at Baro, who is now dribbling the ball he got from Doojoon.

 

1st quarter was ended. Score: 9 (Blue Phoenix) 12 (Red Eagle).

 

Minho, Doojoon, Himchan, Donghyun and Gikwang felt really abandoned on what happened to the game. The opponent got the score just like that, and they can’t believe it.

 

“Kris, you’ll replace Himchan ok? Himchan, just relax here.” Instructed by the coach. Himchan just nodded at him.

 

“Coach! I want to play now! Jebal~” Kai begged.

 

“Ne~ you will be replacing Minho’s place, since you’re really good in this sports.” Said the coach, Kai just pumped his fist because of happiness and looked at Sulli who is smiling really wide while looking at Baro.

 

----

 

“Sulli-ah, Kai will be at the game!” reported by Suzy to her.

 

“I don’t care. I will still support Baro.” She replied while smiling; looking at baro.

 

“Yah! Don’t you think, that’s why Kai entered the game because he’s jealous?” Jiyoung asked.

 

“Ne~ he’s jealous cause you’re shouting the name “baro” while the game is going on.” Explained Krystal.

 

“Haissh. Why would he be jealous, we’re not together!” reasoned by Sulli.

 

“But We guess Kai likes you!” responded by Suzy, Krystal, Jiyoung, Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

“I will still support Kai.”...

 

“I mean Baro.” Said Sulli, while looking down and biting his lower lip. How come he likes me? He should be caring towards me and stops on annoying me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Jeongmal Mianhae for not updating for so long.. I'm just really busy for my midterm exam. Sorry *bows 100x*

Anyway, Thank you for waiting! :) hope to have more subscribers and comments! :)

to my silent readers, please do subscribe and comment. It helps me to do the story at my BEST! :)

Thank you! :))