Chapter 4

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 4

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Oh my! Are you SURE?! Oh! I can’t breath! Wait, Yah! You didn’t tell me that Yeol-oppa is your cousin! After 3 years of my fantasy to him, you didn’t tell your BFF that her crush is your cousin! I hate yah!” said Suzy on the phone. Well, I called her early this morning and told what happened last night.

 

“Oh, Mianhae. Ne~! I hate that ert MVP! And correction, he’s not my fully cousin. He’s just an adopted. Well~ I love Chanyeol-oppa. “ I said while laughing on the phone.

 

“Yah! Sulli-ah! 1st come 1st serve!” she said.

 

“Share your blessings.” I said and we all laughed.

 

“Ara-ara. Let’s get dressed now.” She said and we hanged the phone.

 

-At the Kitchen-

 

“Aah~ last night was very successful party.” Said appa as he sat down beside me. I just smiled at him.

 

“Sulli-ah, can I ask you something?” asked appa as he stared at me while eating. Eomma also sat down beside appa.

 

“Oh~ Ne~ what is it?” I asked.

 

“Are you and Kai together?” I almost choked myself on what he said.

 

“Andwaeyo! He’s not my type.” I said to them harshly.

 

“We’re just concerned about you dear, I know puppy loves occurs at your age. But, please be careful on that, ara?” I just nod on what eomma said.

 

 

-At the street-

 

“Yah! Suzy-ah. Where are you now?” I called Suzy, while sitting down at the waiting shed besides my skateboard.

 

“Coming! Gonna hang now. See yah.” She hurriedly hanged the phone.

 

OH? What’s the problem of this girl? I was about to go, when someone called my name.

 

“Sulli-ah! Wait!” I looked back and saw Suzy, trying to catch a breath.

 


”Oh? kwaenchana? What happened?” I asked to her.

 

“Oh my! I can’t wait to tell you this!” she said to me and starts to walk.

 

“If you can’t wait, then tell it to me now.” I said to her, and start to walk behind her. He harshly looked at me.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“Chanyeol-oppa called me last night!! AIGOO! Oh my! Oh my! I can’t breath! I really can’t breath Sulli-ah! Give me some AIR!” she said to me while giggling.

 

“OH?!! CHINJAYO?! What did he told you?” I asked to her smiling.

 

“He told me that, you and Kai were so sweet last night.” She said to me with her eyes blinking. I was shock on what she said.

 

Wait! WHAT?! Sweet?! What kind of sweetness is that? Quarrelling?

 

“ANDWAEYO! I thought, he told something. Haish! That Channie-oppa! Where’s the sweetness in that time?” I said. “and! Why are you giggling there?!” I asked her with a glare.

 

“It’s because, you’re not my rival with Chanyeol-oppa!” she said and put her hands together. “And besides, you and Kai were like lovers in quarrel every time you met.” She said while looking at the sky.

 

“Haish, If you only knew.” I whispered.

 

“Knew what?” she looked at me.

 

“If you only knew that we’re gonna be late. Hurry up!” I said and started to ride at my skateboard.

 

“Y-Yah, wait!” she yelled and followed me.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

-Hallway of the school-

 

Attention to all cheer dancers and basketball players, you will be excuse for the whole day, for your practices from today ‘till Wednesday afternoon. You will be called from your classes later on. Thank You and Good Morning.

 

“Well~ here it is again, practice for the whole day, my back hurts now.” I said, while walking and rubbing the nape of my neck.

 

“Hyung!” someone called at my back. I looked back and saw Sehun, waving at me.

 

“Oh? Sehun-ah? Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“Let’s go together later, arraso?” he said to me. I just smiled at him while nodding.

 

“Kai-oppa! Good luck for your practice later ok? Same to you too Sehun-oppa!” said Yookyung in front of me.

 

Aah~ this, feeling close girl. I just smiled at her and went straight to my classroom.

 

“Hyung! Annyeong!” said Sehun as I went inside the room.

 

“Oppa, I’ll go with you, later when we will be called to practice ok?” said the girl in front of me. I looked around the room and saw Sulli looking at me.

 

“Uhmm~ Arraseo! But I’ll go with Sulli, is it ok with you?” I asked to her while looking at Sulli.

 

“Oh? Sulli? Ah~ never mind oppa. Gotta go now.” Said the girl and bowed in front of me. I directly went to Sulli, who’s listening to her ipad. I sat down at her table and pulled her head phones.

 

“Waeyo? What’s your problem again?” she asked.

 

“Why are you like that? Every girl, here wants to approach and talk to me, while you, I’m the one who’s approaching and you don’t like?” I asked to him while pouting.

 

“Yah, yah! I’m not like your girls who were easy to get. Hmph!” she said and put her headphones back again. “You’re not even handsome” I heard she whispered.

 

“I heard that.” I said and replied me with a rolling eyes. I was about to say something when a girl announced that all the basketball players and cheer dancers will proceed at the lobby.

 

“Yah! Kajja? Pink shorts?” I said to Sulli after pulling her head phones again. and directly went outside.

 

“Yah! Stop calling me that one!” I heard she yelled.

 

 

After they went to the lobby, the principal announced that the basketball players will practice at the gymnasium while the cheer dancers at the field. After announcing they directly went to their practice area.

 

 

 

-Lunch break-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Attention! Cheer dancers, please gather here in front.” Said our instructor.

 

“The principal said that they must see our full practice together with the basketball players. So please try your best, even though it’s not yet a basketball competition, at least. Arraso?” she asked to us.

 

(Girl 1: Oh my gosh! Our basketball players will watch our full practice tomorrow!)

(Girl 2: Yes! Then, my lovey dovey Kai-oppa will be there to watch us! Oh! I must be beautiful tomorrow.)

(Girl 3: Me too! That’s why I will go to the beauty care shop later, to have a facial wash.)

 

Aissh! These girls! They’re insane. Hmph. Why I am not affected with his charm? He’s not even handsome for me. We even fought each other several times a day! I really hate him! The nerve to fall for him. Said my thought when Suzy snapped in front of my face.

 

“What?!” I asked her.

 

“What, what?! Sulli-ah! Back to reality! Basketball players will watch our practice tomorrow!” she said while glaring at me.

 

“Then?”

 

“Then...” she said and put her palms together, “Chanyeol-oppa will be there. Aaah~! I can feel the scent of heaven.” She said then looked up.

 

“Whatever, Suzy-ah. I’m hungry now, let’s go to the canteen.” I said and dragged her.

 

“Yah! I’m still imagining myself with Yeol-oppa!” she yelled at me while grabbing her bag.

 

 

-At the canteen-

 

“OH MY GOSH!! SULLI-AH! It’s Yeol-oppa! With the MVP! Oh my! Oh my! I can’t breathe!” she said while pulling my arm up and down.

 

“Yah! Yah! Stop that! Come on! I’m really hungry.” I said and dragged her to the counter to buy our lunch. We looked back and there’s no available table.

 

“Where should we should we seat?” I asked in a worried voice while passing by at the table of Kai and Chanyeol-oppa.

 

“Oh my gosh, Sulli-ah! We’re passing beside them.” She whispered at me.

 

“So? what?” I said when someone’s voice interrupted.

 

“Annyeong Suzy, Sulli.” We turned back and saw Chanyeol-oppa waving at us while Kai is smiling.

 

“A-annyeong oppa!” said Suzy shyly.

 

“Annyeong Sulli-ah.” Said Kai while smiling at me, I just glared at him.

 

“It’s seems that there’s no available table. Sit with us.” Said Chanyeol-oppa while looking at us.

 

“Ah~ Neverm-“ I said when Suzy interrupted.

 

“Sure! Why not!” Suzy said and seated beside Chanyeol-oppa.

 

Ah! TRUE FRIEND?!

 

“I’ll just find my own table.” I said. I was about to go when someone bumped at me. I lost my balanced which ended me up to the floor.

 

“OUCH!” I shouted.

 

“Kindly watch your steps!” Someone’s voice said. I looked up and saw Yookyung, who considers herself a queenka. She was about to continue her step when a man’s voice interrupted.

 

“See you later Yookyung-ah.” I looked at the way where the voice came from and saw Kai smiling at her.

 

Haish! Can someone help me? I’m already wet here?! Try to shower a juice if it’s ok to you.

 

“Arraseo~! Kai-oppa.” She said and smiled sweetly to him, then continued her way.

 

“Hey! Polka dot girl, get up there, or you want all the boys to see your inner short there.” He said when Yookyung leaved. I hurriedly get up then arranged my skirt.

 

“Yah! Why did you shout it out?!” I said to him harshly.

 

“Shout what? That your inner short is a polka dot?” I looked at Chanyeol-oppa and Suzy, I saw them staring at Kai.


“I’ll go first hyung.” He said; stands up and starts to walk away.

 

“Where are you going? We are not finished yet!” I yelled to him, but he continued his walk.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank You for your support guys! :)

and to those who commented! *bows* thank you very much!

Thank you for reading

Hoping for more subscribers and comments!