The Date (Part2)

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 33

Narrator’s POV

“Hyung! Good luck! You can do this. We’ll be right at your side with this plan.” Sehun has been giving Chanyeol encouraging words to cheer the worried Chanyeol.

“Whoo~ what took the girls so long?” Chanyeol said while looking at the restaurant’s door. They are now at the van waiting for the 4 girls to go out.

“Wait, I’ll just call Krystal, so she can go out now.” Sehun said and dialed Krystal’s number.

“Krystal-ah~ why aren’t you going out yet?” Sehun said while going out of the van.

“Ara~ I saw you now.” Sehun said and walks through the restaurant’s door and walked with Krystal at the van.

“Hey, Sohyun and Jiyoung are out.” Kai said as she saw the 2 girls also coming out of the door.

“Hey, I guess Sulli is in trouble. Suzy doesn’t want Sulli to go anywhere.” Sohyun said as they went inside the van.

“Kai, you have to go to the next place to make sure that everything is alright.” L.Joe said.

“Aissh~ Sulli is still inside, I can’t leave her.” Kai said thinking how can Sulli go out of the restaurant.

 

__________________________

To: Jinri ©

Why are you still there?

__________________________

From: Jinri ©

I don’t know what excuse should

I make. L

__________________________

To: Jinri ©

Tell her, you should go out a little

while to give something to me. J

__________________________

“I’ll go ahead. I have my car with me.” Kai said and went inside his car and drove beside restaurant. He saw that Sulli was going out of the door.

“Phew~” she sighed.

“Give me your heart now.” Kai said to her and grinned, but Sulli just glared to her.

“Where are they?” Sulli asked.

“Car. They are preparing now, Chanyeol hyung will go inside.” Kai as they went inside the car.

“Hope this event will be successful.” Kai murmured as he starts the engine.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Go inside now! You coward.” Sehun shouted to me. I’m afraid to go inside! What if she doesn’t want to see me?

“Yah! Go inside now, or else I won’t let Suzy talk to you again. I’ll tell her your habits when you sleep, your corny jokes. I’ll make her discourage on your attitude and whatever.” Baekhyun said as he smacks me head.

>_<

“Alright! Just don’t ruin my hair.” I give and start to walk through the restaurant.

“Hyung!” Sehun shouted. I looked back and saw him running towards me with a rose in his hand. Tsk! I forgot the rose.

“Stupid! You forgot the rose.” He said gave the rose.

“Thanks Sehun-ah.” I said, he just tapped my shoulder and gave his ‘I got this grin’ smile.

I went inside the door and saw her drinking her wine. She looked at me. My cousin has a really awesome sense of fashion.

“Sorry, I’m late.” I said and gave the rose to her as I smile. Whew~

“Chanyeol-oppa~” I heard she whispered. Get your acts Chanyeol! I thought.

“How are you, Suzy-ah?” I said still smiling.

“Wh-where are the others?” She stammered.

“They already left.” I said. The waiters start to put the dinner dishes in our table.

“How come? I thought it is our girl’s night out?” she still asked while confused.

“Sorry, but that’s only a part of our act. They helped me out to do this date.” I replied.

 I noticed that they already put the dishes in our table.

“Let’s eat. You’re skinnier than the last time I talked to you.” I said, but she is still stiffed on her sit.

“D-date?” she asked.

“Mmm… Anyway, let’s just talk about that later. Eat. You’re really skinny now.” Chanyeol said, Suzy can’t say anything so she eats directly.

 

-After several minutes-

 

“Already finished?” Chanyeol asked Suzy as he saw her wiping slowly avoiding that her lip gloss will erase.

“Ne~” Suzy smiled, Chanyeol’s heart skips a bit and stiffened and his sight became heaven.

It’s been a months since I saw her smiling eyes.

“So, Oppa?” Suzy asked.

“Oppa?”

“Chanyeol-oppa?”

“Chan-chan!”

“PARK CHANYEOL!” that made Chanyeol back to reality.

“You’re phone is ringing.” Chanyeol directly accepts the call, it was from Baekhyun.

“Everything is already. We will go there first. Your car is here outside.” Baekhyun said and the other line.

“Ne~ gomawo~” Chanyeol whispered and hanged the phone.

“Alright, so Let’s go?” Chanyeol asked as he stood up and lend his hands to her.

“Where are we going? Heading home already?” Suzy sadly asked.

“Of course not! We still have to go somewhere.” Chanyeol asked so Suzy directly holds her hands.

 

-At the next place-

Suzy was amazed at the place she sees. It was a garden, full of trees and flowers over looking at the Seoul. Since its evening, lights with different color that they bought and designed to it was there hanging at the branches. Actually, to be specific, they are at the not so high mountain. You can see the busy Seoul City down. Suzy directly went to the edge of the barrier and looked at the City of Seoul. Chanyeol followed her behind.

“It’s beautiful!” Suzy said.

“Not as you are.” Chanyeol whispered.

“Mmm.?” Suzy mumbles still focused on the city.

“Nothing.” Chanyeol replied. Suddenly, his phone vibrated.

____________________

From: Sehun >.<

Yah! Hyung! Can’t you feel it’s cold?

Anyway, yeah~ you can’t feel it because

You’re wearing a tux. Stupid me.

BTW, yah! You should put your coat

On her shoulder! It’s cold and she’s

Only wearing tube dress. Tsk!

____________________

Tell me, is it me the Dongsaeng? Chanyeol frowned at Sehun’s message.

“What’s happening, oppa?” Suzy asked as she saw him frowning.

“Ah, don’t mind me.” Chanyeol directly looked at Suzy and smiled.

“Anyway, how did you know this place, oppa?” Suzy asked to him as she looked back at the scenery. Chanyeol slowly removed his blazer.

“Wear this first. It’s cold.” Chanyeol offered and helped her wearing the blazer.

“The time we went back from Bali. I was lonely at that time. Heart broken.” Chanyeol continued soon as Suzy finished wearing the blazer.

“L-lonely? Heart broken? Why?” Suzy asked and looked back at Chanyeol.

“Because, I asked the one I love, if what I am to her, and she only answered me, that I’m her oppa because I’m the cousin of his bestfriend.” Chanyeol firmly said. Suzy directly stood straight.

“Ch-chanyeol-oppa~” Suzy stuttered. Chanyeol just looked at the busy Seoul.

“Actually, I have these feelings towards you since Sulli introduced you to us.” Chanyeol started. Suzy just stared at him. Even though it is already warm because of Chanyeol’s blazer, she still feels a little bit cold because of Chanyeol’s words.

“You even think that I’m Sulli’s crush because Sulli didn’t tell you that we’re actually cousins. Pretty close cousins. As the time passes by, I’m being more coward to tell you the truth. Thank God, Sulli is always there to help me with my dummy feelings. I’m being corny here, right?” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Actually, it was our entire plan.” Chanyeol said and looked at her.

“Ah~” Suzy just replied. She’s out of words.

“What’s ‘ah?’. After my long sentence, you’ll just reply me with an ‘ah?’” Chanyeol gritted his teeth and Suzy was frightened by Chanyeol’s sudden change of mood.

“Then what should I say? Did you ask any question?!” Suzy retorted.

“I still haven’t!” Chanyeol said.

“Then tell it already.” Suzy said.

“Tsk. I’ll just break the plan.” Chanyeol whispered.

“What plan?” Suzy retorted.

“Will you please give me a time to talk?” Chanyeol stared at her.

“Fine! You’re being sweet a while ago, and then you suddenly changed your mood. Do you have a split personality?” Suzy seriously asked.

“Please be quiet now?” Chanyeol begged.

“See? You really have a split perso-!” Suzy said to him while pointing him with her index finger.

Suzy was interrupted.

“Will you be my girl, Bae Suzy?” Chanyeol holds her face. Suzy just slowly nod, because of too much shock that Chanyeol did.

“Good! I guess, it will be my habit to shut you up with habit.” Chanyeol smirked.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey there~! uhh~ I know this is crappy.. >.<

Author's block..

Anyway, please do subscribe, and most of all Comment! :D

That's all.. :D Love you guys..